Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. No, don't start that crap. /OT/ Is bad enough as it is. 4chan much? :twss:
  2. I recommend you Genesis,its good music and good lyrics!
  3. You mean for the "I love to level skills." line? I was thinking I could woodcut and someone else burn logs. In this case you. :D thank you! btw,when is this all recorded/filmed?
  4. no sorry,im already racing someone ;) and ty guys forr the posts!
  5. I had a sweet that got stuck in my throat i got it away by drinking water though
  6. Count me in as the firemaking guy and maybe if someone has a ring of egg,they could film it undercover
  7. i have bought another 3k in the ge :twisted: im hoping to het 89 tomorrow aand 90 on saterday :
  8. well done you two, you'll be half way there =D> well.....thats a motivational post! \ :thumbsup:
  9. his account is named andrew s z too.......
  10. here on the forums there is one (Andrew s z )
  11. Gratz! =D> rcing is the most boring skill IMO nice though! 10/10
  12. You traitor! You are supporting my enemy! :evil: I support you both in getting those hawt capes :D seeing as you both supported my 99 wc goal :thumbsup: oh and your both so slow at getting xp :? :lol: I only got logs untill 92 fm and im running out of it :ohnoes:
  13. nirvana,Pearl Jam is like a ballad mixed w/ metal
  14. Where is this? Probably a stupid question :oops: O.T: my highest hit is about 33 with d b axe anchieant cavern ;) btw:i see a "star" icon in the pic,can you climb up there now?
  15. SIGGIEFIED! :thumbsup:
  16. ALL ABOARD THE FAIL BOAT!
  17. [hide=] I don't think I heard anything about that, to be honest... I really believe there were only six :| The people of Uzer (and Ullek) build golems themselves, but maybe we helped? The golem lost his memory because he was damaged, but golems in general don't remember much, they only know just enough to do their tasks. Could be a good idea, but the problem with Prifddinas is that it is occupied by EVIL elves, so they wouldn't let you in anyway. Could be, could be... Meh, I don't think so. The knight in Varrock Castle you talk to during the quest is his grandson or whatever. That would mean you knock someone up in the past, you sicko :shock: Could help with ranarr's and stuff. [/hide]Maybe you can kill the Evil elves in the past? :-k
  18. flodder, Thanks for the link - works fine now. aye-aye cap'n! :D
  19. learning most of my engl;ish and german! :thumbsup:
  20. you rock too! bw:are you still going for 99 fishkilling and deer burning?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.