The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

With the release of the new High Definition Runescape comes the inevitable release of hundreds of different glitches in the new game mode. So, what glitches have you heard about/seen? If you have pictures feel free to put them up!

I myself have seen 6 glitches so far:

1. When wearing an Obsidian Cape, clicking the Lumbridge Home Teleport spell will cause your cape to end up on top of your legs when yous it down.

obsidiancapeteleglitch.jpg

2. In a Player-Owned House (POH) it is impossible to see certain objects a Quest Hall. So far I have been unable to see maps, portraits, landscapes, and Glory Amulets!

questhallglitch1.jpgquesthallglitch2.jpgquesthallglitch3.jpgquesthallglitch4.jpg

3. In the Throne Room of a POH, when you pull the lever to cause the trapdoor to open, the trapdoor opens but where there should be blackness (under where the trapdoor was) there is just normal tile!

trapdoorglitch.jpg

4. When Fishing in full zamarok dragonhide armor, a red "spear" will come out of your back when you bend down to fish (I don't know if you have to have all of the armor on or just one part of it for this to occur)!

5. If you get the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Random Event and wait for Mr. Hyde to appear, his hands will be about three inches lower than the end of his sleeves. Also, when he goes to attack you his hands will fly about five feet backwards from where his body is!

DrHyde1.jpgdrhyde2.jpg

6. When you fish while wearing an Obsidian Cape, when you bend down a portion of your cape will disappear showing off your lovely booty :shock:

obbycapeglitch2.jpg

I have heard of one other glitch so far:

1. If you put on a cavalier hat and then remove it you will no longer have any hair (thanks Ryuuka)!

Glitches that have been in posts on this thread for which screenies have been found:

1. your feet will go through the rugs in ur POH

rugglitch.jpg

All helmets have a red feather (even heraldic ones).

helmglitch.jpg

2. g.e progress bars doesnt work

63243822cu3.jpg (Image by Allbot - thanks!)

3. blue dragons in talvery dungeon is actually in a multi zone :|

85132531ee1.jpg (Image by Allbot - thanks!)

4. amulets will be under varrock armor3 so u cant actually see the ammy when ur wearing it

52299085hf4.jpg (Image by Allbot - thanks!)

Snowballs are absolutely massive when wielded.

Giantsnowball.png (Image by chase_cool7 - thanks!)

If you've seen or heard of any other glitches, post them here along with any screen-shots you might happen to have of them!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jondea0 - firstly :lol: Secondly, I've noticed that the same thing happens when you're fishing with either an Obsidian Cape or a Spottier Cape on - when you bend down to to fish a section of your cape will disappear and be replaced by your booty :shock:

Edit: Added this glitch with a screenie to the first post!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

the one with cavaler is kinda right when you wear one and then take it off you will be bald with no hair lolz

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

the one with cavaler is kinda right when you wear one and then take it off you will be bald with no hair lolz

Changed that in the first post. Thanks for the correction and confirmation! ::'

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

1. your feet will go through the rugs in ur POH

2. g.e progress bars doesnt work

3. blue dragons in talvery dungeon is actually in a multi zone :|

4. amulets will be under varrock armor3 so u cant actually see the ammy when ur wearing it

bedce0cd19.png

hey alex <3:<3:

dwalf helm also makes you go bald :wall:

nohair.jpg

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Nothing major, but the orb on top of your mystic lava staff is white, making it look like an air staff.

Oh, and it's only messed up in low detail, it's fine in high detail.

Wearing a dh body with a female character causes your stomach to strech, when you do the fishing sc emote, or some shortcuts.

And for some reason, some fishing skillcapes have a purple trim (like mine) but i like the trim more on my fishing cape <3:

loljn5.png

And for some reason, some fishing skillcapes have a purple trim (like mine) but i like the trim more on my fishing cape <3:

It's interesting that it still displays as a gold trim in the Equipment Interface :|

And thanks for including a screenie! \' ::'

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I found 2 glitches involving combat robes, if you home teleport it first does a ring around the top of your head and then it kind of does some glitches as it teleports you. (EDIT): I can't seem to reproduce this effect i was in TOG at the time and that may have been the factor... ill be back after testing this theory.

And the combathood shrinks and messes up your head in chat window when you talk to npc's. I have a pic lol.

Glitch.png

(EDIT2):Both these glitches seem to only work sometimes, I went back to TOG and it glitched a couple times and was normal the rest. And When their I spoke to the banker (this is on a different account) my face was normal. It is possible it was due to my first accounts haircut or even the different npc's itself.

deathnotesignature.png

080701170221jr7.png

No lag, just camera abuse.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I found 2 glitches involving combat robes, if you home teleport it first does a ring around the top of your head and then it kind of does some glitches as it teleports you. (EDIT): I can't seem to reproduce this effect i was in TOG at the time and that may have been the factor... ill be back after testing this theory.

Thanks for taking the time to go back and check it out! It sounds like a hilarious glitch!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

dont know if they fixed this yet(since a few hours ago) but the top 4 stones around the astal altar have a wood texture and color instead of the snow and rock one

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

Hey all , This glitch is like the glitch with the fishing where we can see ur back lol..but this time it's with mining. :ohnoes:

Ooo so it's not just limited to fishing! Cool!

Oh, and if anyone happens to have a screenie of a previously mentioned glitch that doesn't have a screenie feel free to post it and I'll add it to the first post!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png