The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

Rune plateskirts show up as normal rune when worn, eve if its (t) or (g) in you inentory

my guess is it might be the same with the god colored ones but i havn't confrmed it yet, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while fishing with tribal top or zombie gloves you also get the mesed up image. It looks like someone is pulling on your elbows/hands while yorue fishing

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

last night I saw people floating instead of walking (well more like standing perfectly still and gliding across floor :? ) and doing a metal gear runescape :shock: type crouch when standing still :lol:

no pics though #-o

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Don't have a pic, but go to the Zamorak GWD area in full screen, It's hilarious when you swim and are near the boss.

You have a big black square with the rest of the screen visible.

It's the size of the old client. XD

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

If you wear full polar kayatt fur armour when you bend down to fish a spear will appear out of your head. (It has to be polar fur.)

Other than that the quest cape looks flat, the fire capes animation has been slowed, and the legends cape is really dark; though these might not be glitches.

I'm too lazy to get pics though.

yea the game is full of glitches and such. jagex better fix it when it comes out for f2p -.-

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Saradomin became evil and Zamorak became good :lol:

castlewarsteamglitchdp0.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

yea the game is full of glitches and such. jagex better fix it when it comes out for f2p -.-

and thats the exact reason the beta is members only, the f2pers would complain about glitches but then if they didnt release it they would have complained "you promised the first half of july" ect.

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

floatykneelxo0.png

When you wet to the crate from Merlin's Crystal to hide in, then teleport, you were stuck in that position. When trying to walk you would float over the ground.

Think it's fixed now.

i dont know if this is a glitch, but ive noticed when you pass through a door in stronghold, your player looks up, then left, then right.

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~