The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

It seems that Rick Turpentine's mask has taken a serious beating over the years!

rickturpentine.jpg

And here's yet another house-multi-floor-something-went-horribly-wrong-ahhhhhh glitch!

glitch-1.jpg

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

080708123559de4.png

An interesting one I saw earlier.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I lost the screenshot but:

My graphics haven't acted up at all except in the well in Smoking Kills - the cutscene(s) down the well, half of the 'talk' bar, with the face and the dialogue, is blank and the other half filled in (so you get half a face and half the dialogue). That may be a computer issue - with the fog it may be too many graphic options for it to handle flawlessly - but equally it could be a bug.

Apparently haircuts are free again for this week. Not sure if it's supposed to be free but I didn't hear a thing about it so whatever.

Hurry up and catch the special. ;)

Apparently it's so that you can replace your hair after all the bugs that turn you bald.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

I finally found a glitch to post ::'

So i did a compilation of it.

Glitched.jpg

It seems that splitbark gloves cause all sorts of problems. Any and all arm movements become stretched. Then there's the problem with the zombie dance...that makes it very suggestive.(as pictured above, lower-left corner)

I am nice. . .

Lever leading to KBD now disappears along with the wall when you pull it, can't stand on it either.

and..

Firecape appears "torn" when 2 of them in bank, low detail.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well I was over at Meiyerditch slaying some Vyrewatch and accidently clicked the big, black, and dark, void next to the town. To my surprise I was able to trek through it. I have heard about people being able to stand in places like this, like on a square of water or such. I first went as far as I could go through the void (trying to reach the far east :D ) untill I hit a wall (invisable of course) then I followed it southward. Then I hit the ocean. Anyway here's some picks of my adventure \:D/ .

[hide=edge of darkness]edge.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ocean view from the void]edge2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Alone in the dark]img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/allwaysnice/darkness.jpg[/img][/hide]

[hide=Area of glitch]trekkable.jpg[/hide]

I at least got to experiance what it would of been like back in the void, without having to buy a disk of returning. :lol:

I am nice. . .

1. If you put on a cavalier hat and then remove it you will no longer have any hair (thanks Ryuuka)!

So THAT'S what happened to me!

I was like WTF, where is my hair gone :( :P

I think I put on a lederhose hat, not sure.

I am sure I don't ahve a cavalier hat.

At the moment when you do the Strength Cape emote the weight that falls down is invisible!

I forgot to get a screenie though #-o

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I'm hoping this is a glitch but when in full screen, when I go to click the top corner of my map somehow I end up click my clock on my menu bar (Mac) which in turn exits me from full screen screen.
Thats why you use a vista. ;)

Too many programs don't support Vista yet. That's why XP is used the most ;)

patson138.png

ohno.jpg

Arrrg! Mah pants! Either I tripped and fell in some mud, or.....

lol it looks nice imo, i have the same thing with torag's legs :S

hate all those bugs! but the one drummeh posted is so hilarious, especially with his text rofl

Well I was over at Meiyerditch slaying some Vyrewatch and accidently clicked the big, black, and dark, void next to the town. To my surprise I was able to trek through it. I have heard about people being able to stand in places like this, like on a square of water or such. I first went as far as I could go through the void (trying to reach the far east :D ) untill I hit a wall (invisable of course) then I followed it southward. Then I hit the ocean. Anyway here's some picks of my adventure \:D/ .

[hide=edge of darkness]edge.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ocean view from the void]edge2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Alone in the dark]img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/allwaysnice/darkness.jpg[/img][/hide]

[hide=Area of glitch]trekkable.jpg[/hide]

I at least got to experiance what it would of been like back in the void, without having to buy a disk of returning. :lol:

How did you get that kind of user panel? (With the bars on the bottom and such...) :shock:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif