The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

Verac's skirt+Fletching cape is not a nice sight lol. There's a big hole in it and people who i've passed by has said "dude, you got a hole in your cape".. lol.

There should be some update in a while to fix these bugs, otherwise it's quite pleasant. But i'm still not playing alot, despite the the new detail.

Why... Why couldn't Assassins Creed been longer?!?! Finished it in two days.. bah.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reported this on day one of the HD update. I'm not sure if this was a design choice or not but when you are wearing a headband and talk to an NPC only the front half of the headband is showing when you talk.

Headband15.png

Raigen.png

I don't know for sure I may call this a glitch but...

When you get the teleport random (fault in teleportation matrix...).

You teleport the old way! In the purple bubble.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

this glitch is done by watching the video tutorial of bounty hunter that mandrith shows u. then, when u get to the part about the skulls, u will see your character with a skull above your head. when you get the colored skull you want above your head, open your quick chat box. then, click on the ground away from your character and repeatedly quick the "?" on the quick chat menu as fast as you can. Then when the tutorial ends, you will appear outside with a skull on your head but the quick chat help menu will be up. to keep the skull on, you hav to keep that quick chat help menu up, but u can close the quick chat at the bottom. There is also another way that you can do it without having the quick chat thing showing. I don't know how to do it that way though.

glitch8.jpg

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Drop order is messed up. Like you would see an item on top, when it really is the 3rd or so option. It stinks for multi areas where you get a lot of drops and have to right click everything to make sure you didnt miss a good drop.

The new bank :lol:

Don't know how many people this affected but, with me after 'withdraw 10' it just says 'withdraw 10' again, lol. with my mate is says 'withdraw 9000', seriously, and with my other mate is says 'withdraw 3421'. anyone else had this bug?

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Don't know how many people this affected but, with me after 'withdraw 10' it just says 'withdraw 10' again, lol. with my mate is says 'withdraw 9000', seriously, and with my other mate is says 'withdraw 3421'. anyone else had this bug?

-.-

the number represent the last nr you redraw. its the bomb when fletching withdraw 1 time 14 then yuo dont need to redraw x anymore fletching(or until you redraw a new x)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

not a bug, whenever you use the withdraw x option, whatever number you put in there becomes the 4th option(the option above withdraw 10)

say , you click withdraw x, 1000, the option than will be 1000.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Don't know if this is mentioned a million times or not yet...but torag legs look ftw lol. when wearing torag legs, your origional trousers show from underneath. i got this picture out of my rate this thread, so edit it out if you want lol...

statsafter6months.jpg

my origional trousers are red btw...

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

if you borrow 2 specific head wears row you can make the wearer if boy bald or if girl the old granny hair

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

anybody notice that glitch with Dr. Jekll with his mutated arms??

its really freaky

ya, he must be serious mr. fantastic fan :shock:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Teh duck r's defying teh laws of Runescape

duckonlandglitchsx7.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]