The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

I don't have pics, but:

Dhide shows off a lil bit of skin lol

When I change into fullscreen, the screen flashes for like 10 seconds....Go figure...

...And finally high detial doesn't even work on the internet, I have to use the Windows client....

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the game is full of glitches and such. jagex better fix it when it comes out for f2p -.-

and thats the exact reason the beta is members only, the f2pers would complain about glitches but then if they didnt release it they would have complained "you promised the first half of july" ect.

No its the opposite of that, where do you expect F2p'ers to complain? As they can't use the RSOF and 3/4 of the game theres no point in them using the new detail to find bugs, as they wont find as many AND they will have a harder time reporting them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Remember to keep on topic guys :shame: ::'

Also: I've heard it rumored that when you walk while wearing a Quest Cape and walking/running a portion of the cape will disappear revealing your lower back (unconfirmed)!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I was doing the quest Rocking Out and I couldn't see the arrows used in the interface to fix the Brass-handed guy's hand. I had to log into regular Runescape to continue. I also noticed the fists are bent kind of weird when your character runs. I also heard lag can be bad when playing in HD.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Here are some that I haven't seen posted yet:

It is possible to walk through Wooden doors in a POH (Player-Owned House)!

doorglitch.jpg

My d scimmy goes through walls. It's that sharp.

While I haven't seen a Dragon Scimitar go through a wall yet, I have seen other swords go through walls!

swordglitch.jpg

Even though we all know that penguins are the true hidden masters of Runescape, possessing power which we know nothing of, I don't think that anyone knew that these little fuzzy creatures could walk on water!

penguingodglitch.jpg

And I got confirmation on my previous post about the Quest Cape running/walking glitch:

Your back will not show through the Cape when you are walking or running, but it will show through slightly if you are standing still!

questcapeglitch.jpg

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I have no pics but..

The fireplace in your poh has a banner going through it.

In the ZMI alter when you go through the crevice(in fullscreen mode) your chat gets all fuzzy and then clears up when you come out.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

The fireplace in your poh has a banner going through it.

I think that this might actually be intentional - I believe that Jagex meant it to be fire, although they executed this desire very very poorly -.-

Also I found another glitch in the POH that has to deal with furniture showing through floors:

Here is a picture of the glitch. Beneath the Study is a Bedroom:

GildedWardrobeGlitch1.jpg

Hmmm....the Culprit:

gildedwardrobeglitch2.jpg

The Gilded Wardrobe from the room below shows through the ceiling and up into the Study above :shock:

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

the melee combat instructor in lumbridge doesnt have a neck lol

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

whatyolaughinathd8.jpg

the thing..is all...thing...

roflmao.. wish i had a zammy place to play with that and get better pics cause its so cool

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Some of the textures on metal... are kind of misplaced. It reminds me of

oppen_large.jpg

Also, textures on the zammy boss... no comment >_> Seems to me like they just put ground texture on a lot of stuff.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Sharks and I presume swordfish and tuna no longer flap about when you catch them barbarian style :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

when wearing lederhosen hat, part of your face will be removed when talking to an NPC (no pics sorry can anyone show me how to get one)

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

If you are wearing a camel head, when you talk to NPCs your face is rather deformed; the top of your head is missing and there's a camels head infused with the bottom of your face....very strange lol

i'll get a pic when i go on soon.

countdown.png

'The' Clan

When I was doing Rocking Out last night I noticed a few glitches.

1: The chat-heads on the charter ship crew in port ph... however you spell that... are still old style. Weird.

2. When I was putting together the brass hand the arrows to move the pieces were invisible. Took me a while to figure out what was wrong lol...

3. The roofs on the sunken ship under Dragontooth Isle and Braindeath Brewery aren't coming off when you set your option to "always". They only come off when you set it to "selectively".

A few other glitches:

1. My mounted glory is... invisible? :-k

2. Snowballs are oversized when wielded.

3. There are odd items sticking up through the ground in my PoH in certain rooms called "nothing".

I've seen a few. :P

Idk if this one is a glitch, or just a mistake, but in Slayer Cave, a lot of the fires have shadows. That doesn't work, because the fire IS the light source, so it shouldn't have a shadow.

Beside Yanille, there are some cows. The ground is uneven, and when the cows stand on the uneven part of the ground, they're tipped sideways, standing at almost a 45 degree angle.

In the Nature Grove (which isn't as awesome as me and my friend thought it would be :(), when the stag walks through the sand by the river, he sinks into the sand. I don't know if any other NPC's do, but your character doesn't. I'm thinking I should report some of these bugs btw, get them all fixed up. :P

Blakdragon39.png

3. There are odd items sticking up through the ground in my PoH in certain rooms called "nothing".

I've noticed these in my house too. My best guess is that they're supposed to be meant for holding rugs or something. They seem to only appear for me in rooms where I can but a rug but haven't (i.e. Skill Hall). However, I've also found little [bleep]es sticking out of the floor in my Throne Room - I have no clue why these are here :wall:

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I put on a rockshell body and got a couple. First, my ammulet of glory is inside the armour where the armour sticks out a bit. The second is there is a nice gap between the bottom of teh rockshell and the top of my dragon legs

I put on a rockshell body and got a couple. First, my ammulet of glory is inside the armour where the armour sticks out a bit. The second is there is a nice gap between the bottom of teh rockshell and the top of my dragon legs

There has always been a glitch were the rockshell body has gap between dragon legs and I have similar problem you have with glory when wearing my bandos plate and fury, just appears as small dot on chest

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

When you open a mysterious box in the smoke dungeon the smoke effect covers the box so you can't see the numbers, thus making the box impossible to do

Don't have a screenshot, sorry

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Here's a relatively minor one:

In the POH (Player-Owned House) Workshop, the saw hanging from Tool Store 1 has no blade!

sawglitch.jpg

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png