The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!

magib1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insanely small thing but, when you do the Def Cape emote, the first few arrows that fly toward you don't appear.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Another one that my friend showed me:

When you use your Home Teleport Spell (at least on Ancient Magicks) while wearing Dragon Boots, your Boots will "fuse" together!

dbootsglitch.jpg

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I put on a few pices f armour quickly and became invisible. I was downloading at the time and I suspect it was just the wait while the server gave my computer a new model to render.

OK so I have no arms, half my head is gone, and where the hell has Daganoth Supreme gone?

Thank god it only happened for a few seconds. :ohnoes:

glitch.png

Well hes sort of back, but now I am gone! :?

glitch2.png

shey.png

I knew that there were alot of glitches but wow! :o

Im not sure if alot of people are having trouble with this thing I've encountered, but whenever my cursor goes over something colorfull it kinda "sticks" with my cursor like a little pixelated square for some time :?

Hmmm, to fix all these glitches and reduce the lag jagex is gona need to do some work, I wonder if this is gona push back the date that HD ends its beta phase.

----Hoping to get 94 mage soon!!!-----

add me : tantrum2525 (send me a message saying you're from tif)

080701170221jr7.png

No lag, just camera abuse.

I spy the BsK CC :P . How would one go about doing that Jc? Pure curiosity?

I also found several glitches with different items, although rather small. THe two I remember off the top of my head are the Ogre Club and Damaged armor. The ogre Club is missing a bit of the bottom part and the damaged armor is missing some of the left side of it.

Glitch.png

Glitch2.png

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

My turn! Unfortunately, I'm horrible about taking pictures, but I've got a couple of glitches. One is just a slight change to one the original poster found. The amulet of glory in a quest hall can be seen, but only just. For me it was a tiny spot on the wall. I think you can even see it in the pic as a tiny green dot. Not that that is what a glory looks like, but you can at least tell where it is supposed to be. Second, on the second floor of the grand tree, the minimap is a map of the third floor of the grand tree, making it a little hard to navigate without looking directly at where your character is moving.

Flyingjj.png

if you go to the armadyl part of the GWD, you can see an aviansie flying arround with transparent wings, and when u click on it its syas "spiritual warrior". Seems like a mix of 2 monsters lol

pretty sure its suppose to be like that...

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

My head disappears when I wear a Pirate's Hat with eyepatch. The hat just wobbles around in thin air. Kinda creepy :ohnoes:.

My arms turn into plasticine stretchable sausages when I wear my pirate's hook. Very funny to do emotes with.

Just look around in your bank for less typical objects and clothes. Fun!! I might post the pics later tonight.

Well I found another one:

When you go into any of the pools at Oo'glog while wearing a Spottier Cape (only one that I've tried it with) a hole appears in your cape revealing your back!

sulpherspringglitch.jpg

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Jagex has gone a little colorblind

Blue water isn't so blue?

bowlofbluewaterbugec9.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Ok, don't know if anyone's posted this so..

When you're wearing a feather headress it makes it look like your ears are a foot in front of your face (lulz.), and also, I tried to wear a green feather headress. It said :

You can't wear this item.

Despite the fact I was wearing it before the update...

And also wearing some capes (guthix cloak for example) with Karils makes it look like you're wearing ghostly :wall:

Both on low detail.

Duckie_Wins.png

Well I found another one:

When you go into any of the pools at Gu'Tannoth while wearing a Spottier Cape (only one that I've tried it with) a hole appears in your cape revealing your back!

sulpherspringglitch.jpg

lol it looks like you fell in quick sand

Glitch2.png

Wow, Mask looks dumb when you talk. No longer scary. :( :| :wall:

TzHaar Ket-Om's go through just about any armor/helmet you're wearing. Oh, and I just got a sara helm, so I was putting it on and it looked like I actually had a zammy one :evil: . That was a small shock for the first time.

ma_x_ta.png

[no longer active account]

Currently messing around on PK worlds with my *new* pure.

I don't have a pic, butbasically the strength ammy (t) now looks like a a red version of the mage ammy (t) as opposed to the ruby cross which it is in the inventory.

resizeofuntitledff4.png

Free to Player fo' life!

99/99 skateboarding :p

why dont you use this awesome thing i like to call common sense. Its done wonders for me, ive never been hacked, scammed or anything like that.