Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Item: 2.147billion coins... That counts as one item, cuz it's in one slot! HAH! I WON! Skill: 9 hp... I want to level my hp down so I can be unique! Okay, maybe I'll do that on one of my other accounts. Quest: I want to play them all over again! Okay, that's bending the rules, so let's say... the next quest to come out! Wait, no, how about none, because I like playing quests too much to cheat and skip one.
  2. Summoning. I absolutely adore the skill! I love how versatile it is, and the variety of fighting familiars. If I could command a steel titan to fill some poor sap with steel needles, I'd be in their hell, but my heaven! Unicorns are awesome, geyser titans are awesome, steel titans are mega awesome, wolpertingers are awesome, pack yaks are awesome... everything high leveled in summoning is awesome, and I'd love to get 99 in that!
  3. I'm a hopper. Sometimes if someone comes into my spot, I may hop to save them the trouble. I've recently looked deep inside myself, and noticed I don't care about efficiency in Runescape, it seems. I do random things that aren't good for money, or training. Why? I do it for fun. If someone comes to me, and is actually serious about killing those "avinancies", or whatever the kids are into these days, I'll same them the trouble and switch worlds myself.
  4. Movario's base! Not only do I know all the traps whereabouts, there's also a chamber where I can loot his stuff! I'd sell the magic logs to people for millions of dollars! If I got his runes, I could cast spells and impress EVERYONE at all the meetings! ...too he doesn't supply air runes... Wait... if everyone got to go to somewhere in Runescape, the stuff I stole wouldn't be that one of a kind... GAH! Okay, I say... the Underground Pass! Isn't it such an obvious choice?
  5. Wh-what if could steal your bank pin after eating you, and steal everything from your bank! I wouldn't be surprised if he could eat people. Once you hit level 3500, mysterious things can happen... I would hide where no one ever goes... the... theee [hide=THEEE...!!]GAMES ROOM![/hide]
  6. How about a barrier of magical Varrock fairydust? I really don't know, but I support.
  7. NUH-OH-HHHH! Hmmm, it's half buyable... LET'S MAKE IT TOTALLY BUYABLE!!1!11!1!!eleven!!1! A rich skiller buys their way to 99 summoning. They then go to low level bounty hunter. They have many steel titan pouches and scrolls. They activate the scroll on an opponent. They win. WE LOSE.
  8. Will you just go the hell away? Joke or not, you're getting a little annoying.
  9. B-b-but it's scary in there! I think slayer could use another monster. Why not? The more the merrier. That would also mean a new, cool item to be released with it.... OMFGZ I THINK IT'S GONNA BE THE FLARE SWORD!
  10. I regret giving out 5mil after I just made about 7mil. I don't know why, but I kept giving random people money, and I had a small party at my house, giving out more... Sure, I made some people happy, but I spent a long time earning that money, and could have used it myself. Oh well, at least the money went somewhere. I just moved on, and made some more money... Too bad I forget how I made all my money, so I'm technically in limbo... Anyone have a good 300kph+ method I could do...?
  11. Cheefoo replied to Snipers_end's topic in Rants
    I wear veracs skirt lol... pwnt? Wow, you sure mislead, I mean pwnt him.
  12. Wait, WHAT? Any skill you can brag about. Though it's not the best choice for training a skill that is alost never used. How often do people brun shades? How often do people make pyre ships? How often do people even make fires besides training? Here are some skills useful all the way to 99: Attack, Defence, Hitpoints, Strength, Magic, Range, Construction, Woodcutting, Smithing, Mining, Runecrafting, Hunter, basically anything that has increased efficiency every level. With higher firemaking, you may only light fires a bit faster, but making fires is near useless. I have nothing against the "easier" skillcapes, such as fletching, cooking, and firemaking at all. It's just firemaking has no real use except a few quests, a few minigames, and the ability to burn away your money. It's really just a waste of time is all, unless you like bragging. But if you do something just so you can brag about it is a little [bleep]y. Well, doing things "just so you can brag about them" includes things like getting 200m experience in a skill, maxing total level, and so on. It's really not exclusive to firemaking at all. You may consider it a waste of time, but others don't...it's not something you can really debate at that point. Well, you seem to be basing your judgement solely on usefulness, so when you're placing firemaking on the same level as herblore, seems fair enough I suppose. (Construction, by the way, isn't really useful all the way to 99, because most of the high-leveled furniture is exactly the same as the lower-leveled furniture in everything except appearance. Smithing has a similar problem in that nothing you can smith out of rune is more effective to smith than it is to buy the finished product.) Well, if it's a big challenge, then sure you can brag about it. That's why people get 200mil xp. It's a very very big accompishment. Sure, you can also brag about your firemaking cape. However, there's a difference... Firemaking cape is extremely easy in comparison. Sure, it is hard... but don't even think about comparing it to 200mil xp or max total level. Firemaking is a near useless skill is all I'm trying to say. Personally, I think you'd want to go with 99 cooking if you want to have a skillcape, because it actually has a use. If someone comes up to me and gloats, "Haha, noob. I have 99 firemaking, and you don't even have a single 99!" I then tell them, "Have fun making little campfires!" It's a rather easy achievment, yet it's fine to brag about. But don't think you'll gain much of any respect, not only is it rather easy, it's also a dumb choice to train a useless skill.
  13. What is you saved Andrew Gower's life? What if you saved Andrew and Paul Gower's lives? What if you saved their lives blindfolded? What if you became a genie and granted all their wishes? What if you paid 6000 dollars? I don't think they'd do that. What if you paid for it, then never played again? That would benefit Jagex. What if you paid for it, then played for years and years? That would benefit you, at the cost of quite a bit of money for Jagex. It's best if you are charged as you play, nothing in advance.
  14. Hmmm, so I shouldn't have been using this adamant chain this whole time? God, I'm soooo stupid!
  15. Cheefoo replied to Snipers_end's topic in Rants
    Hey, people dress like santa even in July. It doesn't matter if you look silly, as long as you're fine with it. You've just got to ignore the dopes online. Heck, Verac's super manly, and he wears a skirt.
  16. "There's something big on the horizon!" Yet... there was no horizon involved. Just stop getting all hyper because you heard the world sailing said by Jagex. Yeah, I'd like the skill too, and I think it's probably coming eventually. However, you don't need to quote Jagex whenever they say something even sailing related.
  17. "Goodness, gracious, great bird of fire!" Examine of the phoenix.
  18. Okay, which skills do you think people can brag about? Which skills are difficult to train, slow and/or expensive to train, and useful all the way up to 99? I can think of summoning, and that's it. Maybe the quest cape, but that's not a skillcape. Why single out firemaking (and cooking) as n00bier than the others, when only one other skill actually meets your criteria for being worthwhile? Any skill you can brag about. Though it's not the best choice for training a skill that is alost never used. How often do people brun shades? How often do people make pyre ships? How often do people even make fires besides training? Here are some skills useful all the way to 99: Attack, Defence, Hitpoints, Strength, Magic, Range, Construction, Woodcutting, Smithing, Mining, Runecrafting, Hunter, basically anything that has increased efficiency every level. With higher firemaking, you may only light fires a bit faster, but making fires is near useless. I have nothing against the "easier" skillcapes, such as fletching, cooking, and firemaking at all. It's just firemaking has no real use except a few quests, a few minigames, and the ability to burn away your money. It's really just a waste of time is all, unless you like bragging. But if you do something just so you can brag about it is a little [bleep]y.
  19. I don't think a kangaroo is as dangerous as a mammoth. It's rather hard to compare real world animals with ones that aren't existant. Maybe mammoths actually have some allergies to kangaroos that we never discovered, but I think a mammoth would win. Kangaroo as a high summoning familiar for fighting? Could it really be compared to the mythical dragons and great beasts of Runescape? I don't think it would be for fighting, probably as a beast of burden. That would have been nice, but we already have enough beasts of burden. Penance healer would probably outclass the bunyip for healing. I don't know about the unicorn stallion though, but maybe penance healers would be hard to make like phoenixes. It's just a healer though. Even though they're very powerful, I wouldn't want another one. Though I wonder how we would have unlocked them? Maybe you have to tame them in Barbarian Assault? That sounds like it would be a humorous quest. Skeletal wyverns sound like a great combat familiar. They're huge, undead, dragonlike, have deadly freezing breath, normally requires a shield to defend against certain death, and require a slayer level to kill! It wouldn't be that good of course... Could it? Maybe we'll get a skeleton wyvern later on, seeing as it did place in second. Hmmm, a Griffin? Sounds like a "mount" of some type. Not good... Maybe you could ride it as teleportation or something. I don't imagine it being a good combat familiar though. We have lots of teleportation anyway, I'd rather have an awesome phoenix than a new method of transport. Killerwatt, giant kebbit, and giant mole... They don't sound good at all. Maybe the killerwatt could give seizures to the foe or something. The giant kebbit could hide in bushes for a sneak attack (oh my)! The giant mole could just burrow around to escape... Not exactly a nice trait for a loyal helper. Maybe you can hide in the hole, go to a whole underground network, teleport a small distance! Yeah, all three sound unlikely, unless those were implimented, it doesn't sound that great of a familiar.
  20. Sure, the people who call you a "noob" or a "nerd" are bad, but some people are worse. The people who sit around on the Runescape Official Forums making threads like, "OMFG BARBARIAN FISHING IS RUINED". In that thread, they whine about how "cut x" fish is now SLOWER BY A FEW SECONDS. Also, some other people are complaining like, "OMFG I WANT TO USE THE PHOENIX, BUT MY SUMMONING IS TOO LOW. WTF I HATE JAGEX!" They complain about nonsense, and can never let go of the past. It shows great weakness fretting on the past. Get over it and move on. Sure, I could just avoid the official forums, but what if I wanted to go there in the first place? I would have loved it there if there were none of those ungrateful, whiny brats. Some of them aren't so whiny, but think they're above everyone because they don't scream in all caps, or actually sound whiny. When it comes right down to it, they're just as weak as the whiners, they won't give up on the past. On a forum, you can't simply put someone on your ignore list. The whole point of a forum is to talk and interact with people, not just ignore them. If you're on the forums, you're a Runescape player, so what I'm saying is relevant. It seems that the idiotic "ur jusha noob" people playing the game can't think of anything halfway witty because they're in instant chat. When they're on the forum, not trying to defend their scrawny, insecure egos, they try and "leave a mark". What's the easiest way to do this? WHINE VERY LOUDLY IN ALL CAPS! It requires more thought than stupid insults, but requires no planning. I want a higher level in mining. LET'S RANT ABOUT IT! I liked the wilderness, and fail to comprehend RWT. LET'S RANT ABOUT IT. On the RSOF, where personality is the only thing to show, the average user there is probably the most pathetic thing you can find on the internet. Swear and yell, act tough and cool, "fight the power" by whining your rear off, get up on your mangy little high horse after flaming someone who doesn't agree with you, AKA, has a brain. If you dwell on the past, you're weak. Looking back blinds you to anything ahead of you, and you won't get any idea of how behind you are until you get your head out of the past. Maybe you don't want to notice how little progress you've made, so you look back at the past and start crying about it. Maybe you can't adapt to the world ahead, so you pray and whine and whine and pray, hoping some divine justice will sweep you up on the throne where you can change everything back to when you ruled. Look behind you if you're looking into the past, changing sides will bring you into the future, the only place where new things can occur. Play the happy music in your head and run those slides over and over if you want. Stay in that frozen hell if you want, weaklings.
  21. Trade limits didn't affect me at I'll. I don't scam. I don't bend prices. I don't want free stuff. And, after dropping half of my money at one point, then totally regretting it, I'm not going to be giving away much. The trade limit only affects those who play the game in an odd fashion. Scamming is terrible, bending prices is rather sinister, begging is selfish and annoying, and givers can still use the party room, anyway. Oh wait, it did affect me in one way: Jagex hasn't gone out of business.
  22. Nooby? No. Nooby in comparison? Somewhat. It's a proven fact that firemaking is one of the cheapest, most simple, skills to raise. The reason why I don't exactly like when people brag about 99 firemaking is, not only is it rather easy, it's 90% useless. 99 firemaking gives you nothing extra from 98. The highest requirement for something firemaking related is 95, and even then, it's something like wasting magic logs to burn shades. Don't get me wrong, it does take dedication and time to get it, but why would you get something that is barely helpful at all? I see what you're doing here. You choose one of the easiest skills to train, get it to 99 just to brag about it. Now, that you see not many people respect it, you start defending it, when, in comparison to thep other 99 skills, it's not much. Though it is harder than cooking, it's not nearly as useful. No offence, but you should have chosen a different 99 skill, as firemaking is very rarely used. P.S. Yes, I don't have any 99 skills, but I do have a quest cape if it really matters. I don't really see a point in getting a 99 skill right now, I just want everything at a rather high level. If you really want to challenge me, sure, I'll go get 99 cooking if you're an "elitist" of level 99 skills. P.P.S. I don't really think looking at the amount of 99 skills means anything. If something has low 99's, maybe people just don't need it at 99, or it's just difficult. The amount of 99's in one skill is completely irrelevant to almost any situation.
  23. What the hell do you think? Will they really give up on Runescape, their most profitable game yet? Somehow, I have a feeling they won't. Yes, they may slow down on the updates, but it probably won't last forever, as it's a growing company, getting more employees as time goes on.
  24. Merry Christmas everyone! Tomorrow's the big day, I can't wait! I got my brother a month of Runescape membership, I'm going to convert him. Muhaha!
  25. I think it's mostly the full helm. If I want one piece of dragon armor, I'd get the full helm. The only other helm there is that's as good, and non-degradable is the Higgs-Boson-rare 3rd age helmet. The plate and legs aren't much better than Bandos defence wise. The strength and prayer outweigh the slight defence in most people's eyes, including my own defence noobish eyes. Of course, full dragon looks extremely cool. I hear they're making the dragon plate look even better, as there are so many complaints about it. Yes, that's right, I do like its current look.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.