Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. This was needed? XD Seriously if you play 23 hours straight you are either botting, sharing or being unhealthy. 6 hours straight was already being considered unhealthy, but I could understand a 5 minute warning for that... but for 23 hours? :P I guess people still complained about the log off with no warning, so they figured better safe than sorry.
  2. Added patch notes :). Looking forward to what ideas come up with for Halloween too!
  3. Sounds cool! I must warn you that I don't browse BlogScape much personally though :P. And.. 23,859.
  4. Nice video, moving to RuneScape Media where's it's better suited though :).
  5. It doesn't look like you're on the list - I think you had to request your name to be added and then they would add you. I'm not sure who has those permissions/if they're around...
  6. 23,862.
  7. 23,864.
  8. 23,866.
  9. 23,868.
  10. 23,870.
  11. 23,872.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Speaking of it being scripted, if you would like to see something about it on a lighter note: The sad part is that comedy skits nail it better than the popular news sources do most of the time.
  13. (I'll respond here as this thread is more appropriate...) I don't think Jagex intended for players to run through quests all in a row though. I mean it's not like they had an event and a trophy title recently to speedrun all the quests, right?
  14. It seems like they would be about even, unless doing the quest is a bigger obstacle than spending the cash for the altar.
  15. I think at 73 you can boost to 75 and build the altar even on an Ironman, right? So that's out of the way. Marrentills can be obtained from monster drops or farming, depending on whether that's a worthwhile use of time for you, but it shouldn't be too bad.
  16. I haven't finished it yet, but started watching Forrest Gump...now I understand the line "Run, Forrest, Run!" at least <_<.
  17. I don't recognize your name, probably wasn't around then :(...but look forward to seeing you around the forums nonetheless! :)
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Having someone to talk to (and by that I mean a good, fully trained medical professional, no offense to the TIF medical team) would probably help a lot. Keeping a diary is a good idea too. I wish you all the best :S.
  19. 23,874.
  20. Running RS through a general proxy won't even work. You need a VPN if you wanted to do that and well, we have a whole thread in General Discussion that explains why it isn't such a great idea at the moment. Usually when you can't play but other people are logged in it's either your ISP or the login servers being temporarily offline. When the latter happens, people who were online can keep playing, but no one else can log in until they're brought back online. In any case I hope you're able to play soon :S.
  21. 23,877.
  22. 23,879. New avatar? :o...I like :D
  23. You mean the image temporarily burned into the screen or the hardware is fried? If the screen saver is on it's likely still consuming power as normal.
  24. Actually just FYI you can obtain gems from gem rocks in Shilo Village, though it can be bit of a process to extract any decent quantity.
  25. Arceus replied to Yak-scythe's topic in Help and Advice
    If you want to train in NMZ you pretty much need Guthan's for melee, but for Magic it may work in Void. Ahrim's would be better though XP though. I don't know how long you can survive completely AFK on magic though, only that it usually works with Guthan's + high defence thanks to the healing boosts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.