Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Sometimes you've just had enough of people. [spoiler=Hidden for mild language]
  2. Arceus replied to a post in a topic in Quests
    At any rate, the clarified version should be live now. Thanks again!
  3. From what I've found from previous questions, 3k/hr seems reasonable, and that was years ago, before bank presets etc. etc....so you should be able to get at least that much, perhaps even more :). To answer your second question, returning it will give you 2,925 coins worth of shards, while the G.E. price is slightly higher at 3,207. It's a good idea to keep prices in mind, though, because they may well get pummeled by double xp weekend sellers!
  4. I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I've noticed...more of the sidebar around today than before. Is it possible it could be shrunk back to its previous size? Here are the before and after images for comparison: That's today vs Wayback Machine from December (the latest date I can find), and yes that's the furthest it went across. Could it be restored to its old size please? Since it doesn't run all the way down the page in any case, I see no harm in slimming it back down especially as we're used to the old design. Unless there was some meeting to decide this all to which I was not invited!
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    179. I've been told that it's "just me."
  6. Arceus replied to a post in a topic in Quests
    I'll get on that for you, cheers and welcome to TIF! :)
  7. 24,683.
  8. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_shard_pack Oh so that's what it is. But really, when you have 34 quintillion, who cares anyway?
  9. "Lots!" To actually do some maths though... You're looking in the hundreds of quintillions? I think? 34,241,772,849,022,472,704 or 34 quintillion + whatever the value of the thing in the top right is (third age set? I don't recognize it.) It's probably roundoff anyway <_<.
  10. Rich people problems!!
  11. They said that before with Cremation, but you still got the regular amount of Prayer xp (250%, not 200%) and the Firemaking xp was in fact doubled. We'll see what happens this time.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We will coin a new term for you. You are a regulurkar.
  13. Also I must either have gained some weight or the fabric become old, because yesterday the seat of my pants tore while I was just minding my own business sitting at home in my comfy chair. RIP.
  14. No it would not, and in fact due to issues in level scaling you can't even have a prayer of making much progress at low combat levels. My low level F2P friends (circa level 20-50, whatever) are always disappointed and sometimes don't quite believe me when I try to tell them. But they see for themselves :unsure: .
  15. Ah okay, thanks for the info. Back to the general point though, if they make them items you have to buy with points for critters you only really hunt under level 30 Slayer, I can't see them being used that widely if they cost more than about 5 points <_<.
  16. I guess RuneScape Wiki may be out of date, but it says the two lowest are 0 points, and the two next do not give any points for the first four tasks, which would already send you well on your way.
  17. I'd call Dungeoneering endgame 120 - 200M, simply because there's new content unlocked all the way up to level 120.
  18. The two lowest level Slayer masters don't even give points, right? You need Smoking Kills to start earning them, if I'm not mistaken (at least, for Slayer levels below a certain threshold).
  19. Yeah, while I hesitate to use the qualifier 'best' it does still seem like the way to go. Cremation comes close with a 250% bonus instead of 350%/bone, but processing the bones, for lack of a better word, takes much longer, i.e. like over a minute for a full inventory vs the 25 seconds or whatever for the altar. And aside from the AFK component of it being convenient, as a future comped player you are probably wasting a lot in terms of opportunity cost if you go that route.
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd assume that the lease agreement means more or less unless the sky falls, you pay the rest of the agreement :/.
  21. The respect/admiration points one gets from running around in the near record cold :P.
  22. Assuming that there weren't any major advances to help speed things up in the last few years, it would seem to be around 1400/hr. Probably you can bump that up a little higher by taking advantage of bank presets for inventory and BoB. Using your own house is also more efficient apparently, something I thought was the other way around until I looked it up :P.
  23. Yep np, have fun and enjoy the xp! :P
  24. They're used as a substitute for bird snares, box traps, and marasamaw plants. So just put them up in a Hunter area where you would usually put one of those three and you should catch something much the same way as those items work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.