Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I guess that works, but then I get tempted to eat the noodles too, and...they're a little plain otherwise, in addition to making me consume more calories. I may have to sacrifice my privilege of using the express lane if I buy too many though :P.
  2. Just to get you started, there may be some advice on this thread if you want to have a look, around pages 7-ish on. One setup that Hunter-Dexter mentioned on the thread and eventually succeeded with: Keep in mind a lot of persistence may be necessary as well as it is a bit based on the luck of the draw as well!
  3. 24,843.
  4. Welcome to TIF buddy! :) An obsidian helmet also acts as a slayer helmet on a TzHaar task, but I can't seem to find any other info :s. I do believe that Kiln has become easier since the release of Evolution of Combat though, if that helps. And remember, there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers :lol: .
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    115. :P
  6. 24,845. Poor Devnull and fonts :c.
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    113. I don't know, they knock you out :P.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    111. Well I guess as soon as you hit 88 you jump so...
  9. 24,847.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    109. You mean relativity slowing time down or what? O.o
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but all I found via Google was either the full packs or people asking the same question! Maybe I'll try bullion cubes or whatnot, but it just seems strange that they won't sell the packets by themselves.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I want just the packets though, not the noodles <_<.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Does anyone know where I can buy a bunch of Ramen packets anyway? I'm not planning self-harm by sodium, don't worry.
  14. 24,849. Hahaha! And too bad the old BC comics don't have that click-to-zoom feature :S.
  15. 24,851. Nice!
  16. I'd love the name 'Arceus' but some guy apparently has a collection of like 5 of them and I guess he keeps active. At least, they were in the same tiny clan together with just enough people to get a cape, so that's what I conclude :rolleyes:.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Of course ramen isn't good if you just throw it in water like a common peasant. Throw an egg in there, cut up a hot dog, then add some butter and pepper. That's a god damn gourmet soup for less than $3. Pssst there's also a seasoning packet :3. I don't actually mind Ramen that much and I'm not trying to live on it to save money lol.
  18. That is an epic idea. Jagex seems to have forgotten the 'meta' section of RuneLabs!
  19. Just because they are the 15 most popular does not mean they cannot be improved or changed. I suppose I can see their point as far as improvements to revive the old ones though.
  20. Wait a minute, these shops sell the items for higher price than the high alchemy value, so how exactly is that profitable? They are used for summoning, so sell them on the GE Good point, I had no idea they were so expensive on there :o!
  21. I guess Jagex used up all their money on marketing and forgot a message.
  22. Were that many fields incorrect o.O or just not enough information on a new account?
  23. It sounds like you have a glitch due to attaching two accounts to the same email, or something like that. The only thing I could really suggest would be to tag @JagexSupport on Twitter and ask them to do something manually for you, or to submit an account help ticket. It would seem like something that a JMod would have to set manually.
  24. 24,853.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.