Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. 10. Lullacry - Crucify My Heart 9. Sentenced - Frozen; The Cold White Light 8. Yes - Close To The Edge; Fragile 7. Absoluuttinen Nollapiste - Suljettu; Simpukka-Amppeli 6. System Of A Down - Hypnotize; Toxicity; Mezmerize 5. Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder; Something Wild 4. Nightwish - Angels Fall First; Century Child; Oceanborn 3. Opeth - Deliverance; Damnation; Blackwater Park; Still Life 2. Metallica - Ride The Lightning; Master Of Puppets 1. Coheed And Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3; Second Stage Turbine Blade
  2. Opeth - Beneath The Mire
  3. I'll catch up on you... But I play like 5 hours a day and burn yew :-w
  4. But this place is one minimap away from the tower... And anyhow, I lost my bronze axe.. and a pick before that (couldnt bring wc cape to entrana #-o )
  5. Or you could use Karamja teleport on your amulet of glory to get there, bring only the armour you wanna telegrab, a glory with at least 1 charge and 30 coins. Would that take less than 1 minute? It's actually 2 minutes... 1 minute to show up for other people Actually imma go try it myself.. With a bronze pick :ohnoes: That's why I think we should arrive within 1 minute so nobody else will see it. Who actually goes to that place? :|
  6. Or you could use Karamja teleport on your amulet of glory to get there, bring only the armour you wanna telegrab, a glory with at least 1 charge and 30 coins. Would that take less than 1 minute? It's actually 2 minutes... 1 minute to show up for other people Actually imma go try it myself.. With a bronze pick :ohnoes:
  7. Woodcuti, fletch, cook... Soon to be firemaking \
  8. 28 of these?: :shock:
  9. Uula replied to Adam007's topic in General Discussion
    Lol... Teror Bird... That sounds cool.
  10. And they have what... 2 employees? Lol jk... but they could always hire more people to CS
  11. And you should try looking on the map where to try... But I did that for you: Try it :ohnoes:
  12. They should put the effort in customer support instead of research :|
  13. How is it harmful? :|
  14. WRONG you'd definately get some more combat xp from rewards. Not necessarily, if you plan your quests correctly. But Legends requires 50 str too :P By the way, you could train melees without hp at pc(by fixing the barriers)
  15. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin
  16. Uula replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    IMO there's nothing that needs to be changed as long as it's done well so far. I drink a liter of Coke daily, and I don't need to change that, as it doesn't make me fat or anything.
  17. Uula replied to issy2's topic in Off-Topic
    What is your favourite sport(s)? Tennis, javelin throw Why do you like this sport(s)? They're single sports, and there's always small details to be tweaked to get better. How good are you? Have you ever won any competitions? I won a javelin throw competition, but I was the only competitor :3> But I guess I'd normally be placed 3rd or 4th in my area Tennis I play mostly for fun though. Who do you play with and where? Javelin throw with my brother and a friend of his... With a finnish oldschool thrower as our coach :-$ And tennis once a week at the nearest tennis club
  18. As long as it doesn't get in the way of your real life, it doesn't really matter
  19. Fletch, wc, cooking capes trimmed: Mime and Lederhosen:
  20. Everyone says I resemble Ronaldinho, so I'll pick him :D And I have a replica Barcelona shirt with his name :
  21. 3 hours on weekdays, sometimes 5-6 Weekends 6+ Yes I'm an addict... But I get good grades :|
  22. Wait. Shadorik, you really are lv 72... I had no idea :shock: The santa is misleading :oops: I see your point now... But it's not the greatest factor, nats still are a lot cheaper than before the Abyss. The wilderness balances it out though. Good post :)
  23. AND the tb takes a few seconds to activate... But doesn't tb block teleing with the mage?
  24. Andrew! (by the way, zezima also has an account : )
  25. I just pk the pkers, got a DDP++ yesterday... They still can't pk me if I bring a tele :^o I'm not sure what the post actually is trying to say though... I think the pker-rcer balance is pretty good like it is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.