Everything posted by weezcake
-
Zombies
Pff, zombies are way scarier than ghosts. Ghosts are for little children. 8) It's kinda tied here, I think. Ghostst are spooky, non-fleshy things. Zombies, on the other hand, are scary fleshy things. So, you can't fight ghosts back, but you could fight zombies back. However, zombies are freakin ugly and brutal. Ghosts are kind of slender, wispy things. I might have to agree with bubs though. There are ways to fight ghosts. Like Chinese ghost paper. :lol:
-
Wow, Do I have bad grammar...
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=peoples How did you get to posts on scapeboard? (well, it seemed like you meant you got on recently) I've been around. I just tend to stick to the ARENAscape boards. I never used to post in here :wink:
-
Wow, Do I have bad grammar...
Hah. Just start typing everything correctly, periods and everything. It works (thought you might get a few "it's the internet, you dont need to type like that"). I looked at my posts one day (on the old scapeboard), I thought to myself... EW. I typed like such an idiot. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=peoples
-
letters of recommendation
Is it for a college application? I've seen a few letters of recommendation that my teacher wrote (I was the TA), and none of them mention any specifics. Tell them to write about YOU. It's a recommendation letter; you don't have to tell them what to write about. If they know you well enough, they should be able to write that letter in no time.
-
Will I live past my teens?
I cannot donate money (I don't have a job at the moment), but I am going to college for a biotech major; maybe I can help out on finding a solution? I hope you the best of health. :)
-
I hope we don't have these people playing RS
90% of people would trade their children for a Penguin. lol, anyways, that's why I never feel sorry for anyone who gets hacked.
-
Emo Children
They're just doing their own thing. Just leave them alone. :/ And no, not all emo kids cut their wrists.
-
Pins & Needles ...
Good for you. It'll be good for you in the long run! :wink:
-
Cell phones / Mobile Phones
I got mine about 6 months ago. That would have made me 17 1/2. But I know a 9 year old with a cell phone. :/ I have t-mobile, and a samsung e105 flip phone. :) Small and compact. EDIT: Here's a picture.
-
Pins & Needles ...
That's a long time to be on the computer. :shock:
-
What Calculator To Get?
Why not the TI-83 Plus/Silver. Most schools and teachers recommend it. But I guess it really depends what you're using it for.
-
Guess that movie or actor...
It's Power Rangers: The Movie. It was the first one. :D
-
Guess that movie or actor...
Okay, I'm sure you all know this one.
- Offering an award
-
humorous things to say
If you're going to post a link to a site, at least post a funny quote/saying from it. :roll:
-
Gas Prices
I hate people who drive hummers or SUVs. Freakin 10 miles per gallon. What a waste. Come on people, ride your bikes! I rode my bike to my volunteering job today. :wink: I probably saved a whole $1.
-
humorous things to say
"All your base are belong to us." :D
-
Know any cool, almost-never used English words?
lol, I had that word in my English class. It always gets a few chuckles.
-
Know any cool, almost-never used English words?
Vapid - Dull I heard it on Arthur. :lol:
-
Gas Prices
..and this is why I'm riding my bike to the school where I volunteer at. :lol: I'm sure I'll walk outside, go to a gas station, and see $3.15. :/
-
Gas Prices
I'm sure gas is headed to $4.00/gallon soon. And this is why I love San Francisco; MUNI goes everywhere. But of course, gas prices are more expensive here. :? I heard that vegetable oil can be used as gasoline. :wink:
-
Hurricane Katrina
Is that expensive? Because here in San Francisco it's been about $3.00/gallon (sometimes more..) I'm sure the price of gas will raise even more with Katrina.
-
Help with teh homework
1. San Francisco, CA 2. 17 3. Utility; if it's useful or not. 4. A bit of everything. Minus most hiphop. 5. Photography, music, sleeping :lol:
-
Zombies
I'd create a Tiny. It'd smoke yer puny little King king black dragon. Right, ARENAscapers? :wink:
-
AIM Screenname :/
I've never had trouble making up an SN without numbers. :roll: I've only had one sn with numbers, and it was my first one.