Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

weezcake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by weezcake

  1. weezcake replied to Dontknowyet's topic in Off-Topic
    Pff, zombies are way scarier than ghosts. Ghosts are for little children. 8) It's kinda tied here, I think. Ghostst are spooky, non-fleshy things. Zombies, on the other hand, are scary fleshy things. So, you can't fight ghosts back, but you could fight zombies back. However, zombies are freakin ugly and brutal. Ghosts are kind of slender, wispy things. I might have to agree with bubs though. There are ways to fight ghosts. Like Chinese ghost paper. :lol:
  2. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=peoples How did you get to posts on scapeboard? (well, it seemed like you meant you got on recently) I've been around. I just tend to stick to the ARENAscape boards. I never used to post in here :wink:
  3. Hah. Just start typing everything correctly, periods and everything. It works (thought you might get a few "it's the internet, you dont need to type like that"). I looked at my posts one day (on the old scapeboard), I thought to myself... EW. I typed like such an idiot. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=peoples
  4. Is it for a college application? I've seen a few letters of recommendation that my teacher wrote (I was the TA), and none of them mention any specifics. Tell them to write about YOU. It's a recommendation letter; you don't have to tell them what to write about. If they know you well enough, they should be able to write that letter in no time.
  5. I cannot donate money (I don't have a job at the moment), but I am going to college for a biotech major; maybe I can help out on finding a solution? I hope you the best of health. :)
  6. 90% of people would trade their children for a Penguin. lol, anyways, that's why I never feel sorry for anyone who gets hacked.
  7. weezcake replied to Antrune's topic in Off-Topic
    They're just doing their own thing. Just leave them alone. :/ And no, not all emo kids cut their wrists.
  8. Good for you. It'll be good for you in the long run! :wink:
  9. I got mine about 6 months ago. That would have made me 17 1/2. But I know a 9 year old with a cell phone. :/ I have t-mobile, and a samsung e105 flip phone. :) Small and compact. EDIT: Here's a picture.
  10. That's a long time to be on the computer. :shock:
  11. Why not the TI-83 Plus/Silver. Most schools and teachers recommend it. But I guess it really depends what you're using it for.
  12. It's Power Rangers: The Movie. It was the first one. :D
  13. Okay, I'm sure you all know this one.
  14. weezcake replied to Tomato's topic in Off-Topic
    Ditto. :lol:
  15. If you're going to post a link to a site, at least post a funny quote/saying from it. :roll:
  16. weezcake replied to xyrec's topic in Off-Topic
    I hate people who drive hummers or SUVs. Freakin 10 miles per gallon. What a waste. Come on people, ride your bikes! I rode my bike to my volunteering job today. :wink: I probably saved a whole $1.
  17. "All your base are belong to us." :D
  18. lol, I had that word in my English class. It always gets a few chuckles.
  19. Vapid - Dull I heard it on Arthur. :lol:
  20. weezcake replied to xyrec's topic in Off-Topic
    ..and this is why I'm riding my bike to the school where I volunteer at. :lol: I'm sure I'll walk outside, go to a gas station, and see $3.15. :/
  21. weezcake replied to xyrec's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sure gas is headed to $4.00/gallon soon. And this is why I love San Francisco; MUNI goes everywhere. But of course, gas prices are more expensive here. :? I heard that vegetable oil can be used as gasoline. :wink:
  22. Is that expensive? Because here in San Francisco it's been about $3.00/gallon (sometimes more..) I'm sure the price of gas will raise even more with Katrina.
  23. 1. San Francisco, CA 2. 17 3. Utility; if it's useful or not. 4. A bit of everything. Minus most hiphop. 5. Photography, music, sleeping :lol:
  24. weezcake replied to Dontknowyet's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd create a Tiny. It'd smoke yer puny little King king black dragon. Right, ARENAscapers? :wink:
  25. I've never had trouble making up an SN without numbers. :roll: I've only had one sn with numbers, and it was my first one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.