Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
In which order is the best
Yea, I'd say number two would be the better choice for you. Good luck on all those 99s.
-
Elmo's taking some sig requests
Its working for me now.
-
Elmo's taking some sig requests
Im getting an error 404 Not Found when I click on that link.
-
Elmo's taking some sig requests
Find a render and text and i can.
-
Elmo's taking some sig requests
Since I have the week off for Thanks Giving, I decided I'll do some sig request, and if this works well enough maybe change this into a shop. [hide=Order Form]Dimensions: Font: (Use dafont.com) Render: (Planetrenders.net) Text: SubText: [/hide] [hide=Examples] [/hide]
-
Training Combat is impossible; too crowded
Yea slayer is the best way to go especially with a black mask, which is worth the 400k or so it costs.
-
Death with pouches
Yea, I'm pretty sure you have to drop them to be able to pick them up, which can be a pain to do in time if you're getting dds specked.
-
[NEW!] Terragen signature, best (landscape) yet?
It seems like its a little too hazzy, but other than that it looks nice. Maybe it's jsut me, but the canyon in the middle seems to end abroubtly about 2/3 up the sig. Assuming it was formed by a river that's the only part that deosnt seem too realistic.
-
Starry Starry Night
Now that wasnt that bad now was it :roll: . It looks even better now. IT jsut kinda seemed empty before but now its perfect. I'd follow yaff's suggestion so it doesn't get ripped.
-
Beowulf
We jsut started the book in English last week and my teachers looking into a field trip possibly to go see it once we finish the book.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for using snowned, which isn't a word.
-
Count down from 1,000,000
To post a number or not to post a number...999,981...That is the question
-
Keep it comming!
I woke up one morning, only to find that while I was sleeping a third eye had grown out right in the middle of my forehead. I quickly prayed to my God, Zim G0t Sk1l a.k.a. Kevan. The third eye then explodes due to the divine power of Kevan.I went downstairs and had my corn flakes (Wilkinson brand, 1.99 box.)However, as I was eating I noticed an eye in my cereal.
-
Can you dunk a 10 foot hoop?
Quite simply, no. I'm only like 5'9" and I can't jump all that high.
-
Pixel Sig 1280x1024 over 100m worth spent over 4 mounths
You're telling us this? :-s Irony much? :uhh:
-
- The Road to a F2P PKer -
If your friend owes one of your accounts money he has to pay back to that account not a diffrenent one or else it will count as transfering items between accounts.
-
Rating Avatars Game
7/10 Calvin and Hobbes is cool.
-
Topic changed: My 1st drawing/pixel. FINISHED!! (I think?)
Don't use default colors they burn peoples eyes :XD:
-
Starry Starry Night
Maybe put some stars in the background since it is starry night and since the bg is somewhat bland, but other than that it looks great.
-
New Sig: Surfing penguin
This any better?
-
New Sig: Surfing penguin
Yea I don't really have full control over my smudge settings since I'm using elements 5.0, but I was trying to play around to see if I could get it to work at all.
-
Sprite TUT
Looks interesting, I might give it a try. The last time I tried to make flame effects in a sprite sig it didnt work that well, but maybe this time it will. If I do try it I'll post my result.
-
New Sig: Surfing penguin
I like this one personally. I think I figured out to change the brush settings for smudging so I wanted to try some sudging in a sig.
-
New Sig
This was my first time usinga stock from a game instead of a render, but I think it came out okay :thumbsup: . I know the text isn't good, but I've come to accept the fact that I suck at text :|