Can you dunk a 10 foot hoop?

KnightLite

Fortunately, I was blessed with height (6 foot 8) and athletic ability (35+ inch verticle jump), so it's really not that difficult for me. In fact, I can dunk a 10 foot 6 inch hoop.

Kind of a random topic, but should be fun :)

lebf0efe6b7cfb36bb4f4darc1.jpg

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you? Well I'm only a freshman, but still tall for my age group. I can get rim and hang, and from there dunk it, but I'm just 2 or 3 inches off real dunking.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

I sure hope to god that isn't a picture of you. :shame:

And being 5"0', yes, of course I can dunk a basketball into a net that high. Jumping and stretching an additional twice my own size? With contemptuous ease. ::'

Yeah I slam dunk 10 foot things all the freaking time :^o

You should blur out your face because of the no rl pic rule.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

How old are you? Well I'm only a freshman, but still tall for my age group. I can get rim and hang, and from there dunk it, but I'm just 2 or 3 inches off real dunking.

I'm 19 and a sophomore in college.

Yes that's a real life picture of me. It doesn't even show my face tho... If that's not allowed for some reason, i'll happily blur out my face, but I really don't think it's a big deal.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I'm 19 and a sophomore in college.

Yes that's a real life picture of me. It doesn't even show my face tho... If that's not allowed for some reason, i'll happily blur out my face, but I really don't think it's a big deal.

I think its best if you keep it safe and remove your face. :wink:

Anyway my question to you is a normal hoop 10 foot or 10 foot 6 inches, since I don't work in the old style over here in the updated world. :P

Well done regardless that's pretty impressive. :wink:

Not me, not at the 5'6'' I am. Only two of my friends can do it. And one just walks up to the hoop and drops the ball in. Rather tall, he is.

Nice shot yourself. But best do as everyone says and clear out the face or something.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.