Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. I'd rather live in Liechtenstein. Not really, but I want to visit, just because it has an awesome name.
  2. I've tried to make myself like them (most of the bands I really like now I didn't like instantly), simply because they're awesome musicians, but I can't get over how annoying the guy's voice is. -.-
  3. Range. Why? Because when I started on my first ever account (Irreality), the first skill I levlled (or at least first combat skill) was ranged, and I decided I wanted to be a ranger.. I didn't even have above 65 range until I was about 90 combat on this account, but that's not the point.
  4. 1. If you can afford them, definitely. They're great for places like castle wars and fight pits (Though I don't see much point in a whip if you're going to get verac and dharok). Last I checked : Verac ~ 4.9-5.1m Dharok ~ 3.6-3.8m Amulet of fury ~ 4.7-4.9m Whip ~ 1.6-1.7m (They dropped) 2. Not hard with a quest guide, just long and annoying. If you're a guide person like me, use Tip.It all the way until end battle, then switch to RuneHQ. They give some pretty good armour ideas for it. Desert treasure is definitely worth it, especially since you also need it to get those precious barrow gloves. 3. F2P? No idea. P2P would be Dagannoths or PC with a dragon scimitar. Pretty much depends on whether you're old- or new-school. Hope I helped.
  5. Such a good mini-game.. Anyway, when I used to play it, the only world you could ever get a team on was the offical world (I thought it was 110, but listen to Faelenof), and you could only play at the very peak hours. Otherwise there might be 3 other people there wanting to play, but obviously you can't play with that few. Best way would be to try to get a team on the "Events" section of the official forums. Try a few hours before you want to play though. If you go for the latter option, feel free to add me and see if I'm on. If I am, I'll play with you. I wouldn't mind getting in a few rounds of it.. (Private is always ON, unless I really don't feel like being social.)
  6. I'm a t-shirt/jeans/thongs person. Of course, I do something different every so often, like wear my brown Element pants that are made of actual fabric (shock/horror), or wear a collared shirt, but I pretty much stick to that. Anyway, despite what it may sound like, I am pretty concious of what i wear/look like, so whenever I'm out of the house, I make sure I think I look pretty spiff. What other people think is irrelevant.
  7. Think of the children!
  8. 1. Scrubs 2. Veronica Mars 3. The OC (sadly enough, I'm being serious) Others are Lost, 24, Heroes, My Name is Earl, Crossing Jordan, Bones, Family Guy, the Simpsons (seriously, who doens't love them?), House, the US version of the Office, Prison Break, American Dad, Futurama, and of course, Yu-Gi-Oh (But wait! If I combine my three blue eyes white dragons I can destroy the world! Muahah!).
  9. Straight, and although I don't judge or dislike homosexuals especially, I still despise what they do. Anyway, in my uneducated (in this instance) opinion, homosexuality is a choice. People who are homosexual have the thoughts come into their head, dwell on them, then convince themselves that that's the way God (or evolution, whatever they believe) made them. Generally anyway.
  10. I hate musicals. Except in Family Guy.
  11. She could do alot of damage with that ring..
  12. I have an obsidian maul. It's pretty. Oh, and z0mg get a d weapon u noob!!11!!1!1!!111 (I added an extra '1'.)
  13. Between the Buried and Me - I love the contrasts they make switching between full-on metal to soft rock/jazz. Though it's not in all their songs, it would probably be the main reason I like them. Aside from that, they're just amazing musicians. Dillinger Escape Plan, August Burns Red - Awesome melodies, and I love the irregular rhythms. Norma Jean, Every Time I Die - Love the melodies. Lamb of God - Great feel-powerful (as opposed to feel-good) music. Gravenhurst - I don't know.. They're just awesome.
  14. Granite mine doesn't need waterskins once you get in there.. =\ And personally, I don't bother with waterskins when travelling in the desert, as I'm only ever in it for maybe 3 minutes. So I get hit a whopping 6 damage. :o
  15. =\ Everyone knows them.. I just found out about them about 2 weeks ago. They're awesome. :) Anyway, Gravenhurst. Never met anyone else who likes them, but they're awesome. They're kind of experimental-indie-rock.. I think. I guess you could try Britney Spears. Not many people know about her.
  16. Nice spelling ability you have there.. Anyway, kind of a stupid thread.
  17. 300

    Intriguing replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    Isn't the point that they've turned a historical event into something it wasn't?
  18. I'd love to play painball, but I'm either 1 or 3 years too young.. In NSW you have to be 16 or 18. It's one or the other. I don't remember.
  19. Fletch whatever until willow longs. Then make them (u) until 70. Then yew longs all the way. Took me 14k willows longs (u) to get from 50-70 I think..
  20. All their names start with different letters. That's a start. :)
  21. All my posts are stupid. :)
  22. 300

    Intriguing replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    Although, as you have made quite clear already, it isn't realistic, I'm still looking forward to this movie. Who could say no to blood, sex, and gore?
  23. You could sell an uncut onyx + 100k/50k + maybe the additional materials as well to a high levlled crafter for a fury. Furies are 4.85m-5m.
  24. Sell the deaths to the runes store in TzHaar, use the tokkul to get an uncut onyx. The highest you'll sell nats is 320, if you're lucky. You'll make at least that from the deaths if you sell them for tokkul I think.
  25. I doubt you can sell them as readily, and they're probabyl about 10gp ea less, but if you sell them for tokkul you'll make more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.