Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Bracelets
Let's say you did 1200 per hour, to be conservative. That would mean 44 trips/hour. Therefore, one trip would take 82 seconds. I just timed banking/running back and forth, and it takes 18 seconds: withdrawing 13 of one item, 13 of another, running to forge, running to bank, banking all. So crafting 27 bracelets takes 64 seconds; crafting 13 would take about 32, I presume. Crafting and banking would then take 50 seconds. I think I could craft 900-950 gemmed bracelets per hour.
-
Void Knight Mace NEW QUESTION
Yep. Do I need to pray mage while I'm killing Rex? Or is that just to reduce damage by Spinylops?
-
Crafting dragonhides gp/xp
Green bodies. Blue if you make 750k? an hour.
-
Void Knight Mace NEW QUESTION
Does the void knight mace require a Guthix cape to be effective? If I can cast charge, does that mean that I am not currently charged? Or does it last until some warning message?
-
No More Safespots. GF Fight Caves.
Actually, there are more safespots than ever. Previously, you could only trap large monsters on the west and south sides of a rock formation/table/what have you. Now, you can get them stuck on all 4 sides. You just have to lure them a bit over first, then get them stuck on the wall.
- Dagannoth Rex
-
Bracelets
Alright thanks for the posts I guess. -.- I'll clarify my questions.
-
Worst Slayer Tasks
Yep I recently blocked them too. Steel Dragon Iron Dragons Kalphite - hate them; I know they're amazing Aquanites
-
Bracelets
How many bracelets can I craft per hour? How many bracelets can I enchant per hour? Assume in both cases that I'm paying attention and make relatively few misclicks. PLEASE DO NOT tell me to do it for an hour/half an hour/15 minutes and count the number I made! I realize I could do this, but I'm asking here. Thank you.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Pouches/scrolls don't buy and I have 0 greens :thumbdown:
-
Dagannoth Rex
Were you soloing? Did you have any problems with getting attacked by Prime?
-
Potting for your slayer tasks?
Super attack and super strength for all tasks I melee. Sometimes I also use super defense if the monster is accurate. I always use ranging potions when ranging.
-
Green/Blue Dragons
I would guess that you could kill 70 greens an hour. I can kill 120 an hour with my stats.
-
Runecrafting 75-??
Wouldn't Lava be better than steam also? :? (I already know these incur huge losses)
-
Misunderstood Monsters: Wyverns and more!
FYI: I can kill 220 Zamorak spiritual mages an hour with void, black knives, ranging potions, and eagle eye.
-
Need Some Help
You only have to repair it every 13-15 hours of combat use. I bet you could earn enough money to repair it in that time from killing goblins.
-
The cost of Ancients: Water staffs vs 10% bonus
If you had read the entire post, you would see that the 10% bonus saves more money, and is concluded to be better. :thumbup:
-
99 Crafting Help
Sorry for bringing this up but dont do that. I dont think just because I am a higher level that I know it all, infact, I actually look into prices on everything before I consider training, which is why I can and will say what I had said. None of you mentioned Battlestaves until Cpt, who only recommended Zaffs, where you can get 600* per day from the G.E and lose a small amount. * Expecting the latest update hasnt screwed battlestaves over. The problem is you can only get 664 a day. This isn't really a method to buy the skill to 99, but it's a nice supplement in xp (I do this myself). I haven't noticed any difficulty buying them since the update. Battlestaves have not been added back to the Mage's guild. They are sold by Baba Yaga in a maximum amounts of 30.
-
Bosses
3 things: -You need 3 people to enter Waterbirth now, not 2 -You cannot safespot Rex, like any other monster, since it will back away -Prime can now hit you in the safespot Does this mean it is impossible to kill rex without a team now?
-
Killing a Skeletal Wyvern
EDIT: I'm so bad at reading it's not even funny. :oops:
-
Personalized Shops and Long-term Effects
[hide=THIS POST CONTAINS WIN][/hide] You'll find the reasoning behind the whiners in this book. =D> Well played, sir.
-
Dagannoth Rex
Is he "fixed"? Can he be safespotted? Can he be attacked without getting wtfpwnd by Prime?
-
Bosses
The visage is far rarer than a dragon chain or 2h.
-
Getting master wands?
Aren't Master Wands unbuyable? If that's the case, OP might be trying to get one this way.
-
Granite Mining with SC Pickaxes
[/hide] Another thing to factor is though. Would OP rather spend the 22.5 hours to play SC and get tools or spent 19 more hours mining? There's no possible way I could factor in OPs preferences, as I don't know them :D