Everything posted by Phil
-
The Great Sig & Profile Stealnage Thread - Round 2!
Yeah I'm getting confused already. I'd like someone to try and steal my sig :ohnoes:
-
Close Encounters With The Famous Kind.
Met Prince Philip and Gordon Ramsay at a DOE award ceremony. Met a few other semi-famous people in Scotland too, like Di ck Campbell who came into my work the other day.
-
More moderators needed
The original application had that question in it for the reason that you are trying to state. We know we need more coverage in certain timezones. Don't worry hopefully something will be done about it soon. Just remember though, there may be 20 users willing to be a mod in a certain timezone (just an example), there may not be many if any at all which are suitable for the mod role. We can't accept people just because they are willing and in a certain timezone.
-
I cant get in
We really need more details before anyone can help you. Why can't you get in? Can't see the page? Wont let you log in? Any messages or errors?
-
Football Manager 2008, DEMO?
I know I will end up buying it regardless of how good it is or how much I will play it, like the past 10 years or so.
-
How much is Music in your life?
It depends I can go days without listening to my own music, but there's always music playing in the bar I work at. Other times I will spend hours listening to my music at home or on my mp3 player. At school I never used to be into music, but when I went to uni I gradually grew into it and now I would probably say I couldn't live without some tunes :P
-
Tip.It User Accounts
What Kaphias said again^ Please use that topic.
-
more smileys!
What Kaphias said ^
- hi
-
Which portable media player? (Christmas Present)
Remember if you buy an ipod you have to use itunes. Personally if I were to be buying something it would be a creative zen.
-
how long till my voice stops cracking?!
Hey I think mine is still cracking for me. I'm 23. Seriously you have nout to worry about when you are 14.
-
Can someone make me a signature please?
Please re-read the forum rules. Real life pictures are not allowed.
-
Man comes fifth in local hedge trimming contest.
Right I understand, but no need for the all the spamming please. If you wish to discuss the issue - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=701415
- We all love anchorman
-
Highschool musical star implodes
Looks like this topic has run it's course so I'm locking it. Replies are just off topic or spammy now.
-
Colin Mcrae is dead.
I didn't care about Yeltsin and didn't care that he died, why would that bother me? I'm more concerned about a former world-champion rally driver from my own country thanks. He's always provided Scotland with some entertainment. He was always a nice guy too. I really hope it's not Colin. Sad news if it is him :(
-
I love Heroes.
10 days? :shock: Can't wait.
-
Free Hugs day? Lets try Russian Sex day!
please stop taking this thread off topic. Take your conversation to pm's or your msn chat. Well China will have their own problems in the future with gender disparity from the 'one child' policy and an aging population - "lack of sufficient female partners for males coming of age is expected to reduce total births." link
-
Staff evaluations.
booo, is this pick on Phil day or something? But seriously, I think my meanness and inactivity are my most endearing features.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Un-bel-ievable :D
-
Authors Locking Threads
It's not a rule at all. We don't have to lock the threads when the users want. It's just that we choose to do so. But I agree every thread is different, the example you gave of where a 16 page discussion, it depends on the circumstances really but those types of locks are generally quite rare and I suppose it was down to the mod on what to do. But what was stopping you from making a new thread on the subject, in that instance?
-
Authors Locking Threads
I'm surprised the topic which you are talking about wasn't locked before the request. It looks like it was going that annoyingly spammy way. Well I can't be sure it was that topic since you seem to be jumping around different accounts Satenza. :? Either way whenever someone asks for their topic to be locked it is usually for a decent reason. If it's not then you have remember that anyone can make their own thread if they wish, no one is stopping a decent thread being re-created.
-
What is your actual post count?
5662 posts 3419 found in search -2243 difference On the point about looking at old posts - I have a few pictures taken of the way back machine looking at the old tipit boards of 2001 (I posted them on another topic a while ago). Lets just say mine were very bad :shock:
-
How fast is your internet? (cool little app inside)
- Lightning leaves the building
Sorry to reply to this so late but I'm just back off holiday. Tipit will never be the same without you Light. That might be said about a lot of people who leave but this time it is 100% true. You've done an amazing job here and I will miss you. Hoping everything turn out well for you. Maybe speak to you sometime again. Phil. - Lightning leaves the building
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.