Lightning leaves the building

Lightning

Hiya all

Some of you know me well, other don't. doesn't matter.

This is a post that I never thought I would make but I have to.

I resigned from tip.it/runescape a few weeks ago and no I will not into why etc into the reasons why i felt i had to do it. All i will say is that I hope whoever takes over from me will make sure Silverion is on top of things and also cause i am resigning form tip.it i will no longer deal with any issues with Jagex or play runescape. This is mainly cause tip.it and runescape went together and I can't deal with it. One went with the other, and don't expect most to understand that.

I will be deleting everyone from my msn/icq/yahoo/aim regarding runescape and tip.it. I will still be running my own sites and irc server, those that know it are welcome of course.

It is a VERY SAY NIGHT for myself and I will miss a lot of you. As some of you know I left before but i am afraid this situation that I have, will never be sorted. My own fault really I should took my resonabilty in some areas but ah well .. I like to give othe staff a chance and i don't like dealing with certian areas of tipit.

Tip.it and Silverion I will ALWAYS hold dear to me heart. he trusted me without no question and I never once let him down except for scapeboard problems but we found a way out of that finally.

I wish all the best to Silverion and maybe one day we may work together under different conditions again. ( you never know, but one can hope, but like finding a cloud with a silver lining :()

Going to miss you all but most of all I will miss this site.

Now i made this post Admins! u can remove my admins avatar!

Lightning out

:cry:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never!!!! :cry: :cry:

I'm sure that you will be sorely missed by everyone, Lightning. There will always be a place for you at Tip.it. Good luck with everything, and hopefully we'll still see you now and then :(

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Luck lightning! :thumbsup:

Sad to see you go :( but I may as well say goodbye with a smiley :D :thumbsup: :XD: :)

EDIT: Message to admin: Please don't remove lightning's admin sign, it was with that admin badge that was deserved, and she should keep it for ever.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

my kids been banned from the net for the past 2 months, cause i do not want them ending up like me... you won't see them in runescape or any other game online either they know how cracked up and upset i been the past few months. ( i cant go into that either) but as i said i wish silverion and tip.it all the best.

Never!!!! :cry: :cry:

I'm sure that you will be sorely missed by everyone, Lightning. There will always be a place for you at Tip.it. Good luck with everything, and hopefully we'll still see you now and then :(

ATM i find that very hard to beleive! no offence meant to you at all. if that was the case then my problems here would of been sorted out over a month ago. ( gah i wont go into that on public boards)

tripsis I wish you all the luck as a new admin here and no hard feeligns at all between us okay 8-) we cool :) you a great boody admin and maybe a little crazy hehe but helps lol

just a thought... don't end up with rsi and go insane like me :twisted:

Aw man! Really sad to see you go Maria :( Tipit won't be the same without you!

All I can really say is, have a good life and take care of your self. :(

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Farewell Lightning. You should be put into Admin. Hall of Fame for all you done. I hope you have good luck with whatever you will do in the future. You will be surely missed by everyone that knew you. I hope you find good luck with whatever you will do in the future. Everyone that kenw you, Tip users, other staff, Runescape people, will all miss you. Good luck out there Lightning! May lady luck be with you and hope you have fun with what you do in the future.

Sincerely,

Phaz

Fantasy Story Writing FTW!!!

Aw man! Really sad to see you go Maria :( Tipit won't be the same without you!

All I can really say is, have a good life and take care of your self. :(

OI you !! where are u on msn you old git lol :D u too old of a git to remove lol like Studie haha (hmmm dont tell stu i said that lol)

:cry: Ack.. Silverion and Lightning part ways eh.. Never thought I'd see the day.. both of you are the foundations of this, now huge site.

I thank you personally for working with Silverion to create Tip.it/Runescape..

I reckon you should keep your Admin Avatar forever, even if you relinquish the powers of it, just as a sign of respect.

May you have a happy life to come, for you and all of your family. :wink:

Smile ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I only talked to lighting once, that was on the tipitchat, but she (she right? i think so...) was a pretty cool person. You shall be missed even by the little guys.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

maria, how can you go ?? :cry:

i suppose this means no more visits in #runescape either :cry: :cry:

anyways, no matter what you say, i'm not a sadomasochist :notalk:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle