Lightning leaves the building

Lightning

Aw man! Really sad to see you go Maria :( Tipit won't be the same without you!

All I can really say is, have a good life and take care of your self. :(

OI you !! where are u on msn you old git lol :D u too old of a git to remove lol like Studie haha (hmmm dont tell stu i said that lol)

Psh :P I'll PM you my msn address :)

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Ack.. Silverion and Lightning part ways eh.. Never thought I'd see the day.. both of you are the foundations of this, now huge site.

I thank you personally for working with Silverion to create Tip.it/Runescape..

I reckon you should keep your Admin Avatar forever, even if you relinquish the powers of it, just as a sign of respect.

May you have a happy life to come, for you and all of your family. :wink:

Smile ::'

well i was going to leave as soon as i mad that first post.. but so many replies soon after and well i guess those that know me know i wont igonore them.

Yes i suppose finally SIlverion and myslef have parted ways in away... gah so hard to post about thee things.. hes a dear friend to me more than he ever know i guess. he trusted me when he had no reason to really.. to run this site and to do other things yrs back.. but i will say now, cause we parted ways at present .... well *sighs* I will miss him probaly more than tip.it but i also enjoyed working with him even when he BIT my head off when imade serous mistakes at times, we only human after all. BUt as i said you never know there maybe just that silver lining of a cloud. Runescape though i like the game... i deal with so........ many......issues..... in game .. i dont get much peace and why i said i leave tip.it along with runescape cause the two go along with each other.

When i join this site and i HOPE silverion remeber s this,,, we worked on the site cause the game was free, it wasnt to make money at all...

Times change, along with staff.. they all have their own ideas.. I guess I am just too old to change my ways.. Long story and would take ugh load of posts to explain.

I am going to miss tip.it ALOT. more than most would understand but most of all i will miss working with Silverion. (but I hope when i get my life settle , we may maybe... fid a way to work together again, but not on tip.it/runescape.) runescape has done nothing but cause me headaches. not the boards or the site in other areas. and i wont go into that.

i might even said to much nw, but as i said i wish all the best for this site and its staff and users guys.. i left the building yes... but i know , well hope that you all be loooked after as i looked after you. IF not u will see me back ranting :D :twisted:

Hey.... Does this mean I get no more 30 minute shut up kicks placed on me? :P

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Oh, damn.

Well I didn't personaly know you, and you probably havn't ever heard of me, but you were a great admin here on Tip.It. I know that everybody here at tip.it will miss you very very very much. Sad to see someone like you who has been here since the begining leave. Best of luck with whatever you are planning on doing now.

Best wishes

~Kill_Thomas9

Why is it when someone else posts a quitting topic it gets locked but if an admin does it's all ok?

Don't know you, but chances are your cool. Cya. :P

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

This is very moving.

What can I say.

Since the early days of STEEL Corporation Inc. Since my own early days of Runescape. A few things have been the same stable foundation. Tip.it and lightning = the same brick wall.

One era is over. And another just started

What more can I say as a humble by stander.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Hey.... Does this mean I get no more 30 minute shut up kicks placed on me? :P

Vidi i left IRC when my permissions was removed and i dont intend in any way to go back there unless they are reinstated but since they (erm the peerson conerned) thinks i'm a sercuity risk and i suppose to know nothing about irc... i doubt that be happenign anytime soon or ever.

but i will pm u maybe tomorrow on msn my nw location ;)

I have alot of respect for you even though I only know you from the distance, I am sure tip.it will move on, but never be the same without you.

It sounds like somthing bad has happened to you either here or ingame, and I feel from how it sounds to have effected you it's not somthing poeple should have to go through, I know I have no way of knowing this for sure, I do hope what ever has happened works out for you.

Huge luck to you in real life, and I hope that any issues you have will sort them selves out in time. May your childern manage to travel in the direction you want them to go in, and that your happy in whatever you do.

And because we should always have some ligher comments, we shall now commence the important question!

Who was the tip.it editor?

(feel free not to answer)

Toodle pip old bean.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Good bye and I wish you all the best in the future. You've done a great job with tip.it/scapeboard etc and you will be missed greatly by everyone.

Lets get somethign straight right now... please!

I know a few of you are old timers and u kow why i ran scapeboard along wit other sites i ran to hold tip.it up,. BUT you see Silverion wasnt around much in those days cause he had his own erm rl probems, and s really didnt see what i did.. It doesn't matter to me!!!!the point was back then was to keep users happy in chattign ont he boards and the site to stay alive even though it wasnt really updated properl but did the best i could back then.

scapeboard only happen relaly cause users were not clickign on the ads enough back then and we had to close the boards..

I could of made aload of cash if i wanted to from the boards but didnt, i never set out to make money from a site.. and i never will... i help players not to make cash, as long as the site can hold its own i'm happy,

You have a good damn tip.it crew here now that updates the sites, u also have a good admin team team here to sort what ever out. I am not needed here no more, as simple as that.

I have alot of respect for you even though I only know you from the distance, I am sure tip.it will move on, but never be the same without you.

It sounds like somthing bad has happened to you either here or ingame, and I feel from how it sounds to have effected you it's not somthing poeple should have to go through, I know I have no way of knowing this for sure, I do hope what ever has happened works out for you.

Huge luck to you in real life, and I hope that any issues you have will sort them selves out in time. May your childern manage to travel in the direction you want them to go in, and that your happy in whatever you do.

And because we should always have some ligher comments, we shall now commence the important question!

Who was the tip.it editor?

(feel free not to answer)

Toodle pip old bean.

Lmao just cause i'm leaving the building ... theres no way in hell i will reveal secrets :D :twisted:

Lightning, if it wasn't for you, Tip.It would be no-where near what it is today. You always where always there when people needed you, and I respect you so immensly. Lightning, you poured your heart into this site and there's nothing more that people should ask of you.

Farewell Lightning, you'll always be remembered here.

PS: I'll make sure Vidi behaves while your gone. :P

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

Tip.it has truly lost a legend this day. She's poured her heart and soul into Tip.it and therefore it's the only reason that Tip.it is flourishing so well today. Without Lightning there would not have been Tip.It. Even I, who didn't know Lightning for very long can see the huge difference Lightning has did for all of us at Tip.it. Today, we must think. Where would we be if Lightning didn't sacrifice to create this fansite? Where would we be today? I can honestly say, I wouldn't be in a clan right now. It's because of Tip.it that the clan I'm in is surviving. I thank Lightning for all that she has done for Tip.It. All the administrators combined probably will have to work very very hard to reach Lightning's standards. I am not saying our administrator's arn't great. I'm saying that Lightning was the greatest and will forever be; The best administrator Tip.It ever had.

In closing I would like to thank Lightning once again for everything that she has done for Tip.it. I feel that every one of you Tip.iters both young and old should feel the same way. Even if you are new here! You have to think. Without Lightning, there would be no Tip.it.

I hope the best in thy travels Lightning. You will forever be missed.

The best,

Killerred005

j0xPu5R.png

Well I guess that is the real nature of lightning. Lightning is just.. sudden, sporadic. It's all quiet and then a cracking thunder accompanied by a flash of lightning. The storm has come, and lightning is here, and there. It's all around in the sky; hectic, without pattern, chaotic.

So before Scapeboard, before Tip.It, it was quiet. The weather was fare and the skies were clear. And, from out of the blue, here comes the storm. The community stormed onto the field, headed by Lightning. The community here is the cloud. Without it, there'd be no rain, no Runescape. See, when it starts to rain, a natural inclination is to look to the skies and see where it's coming from. And lo-and-behold, when people looked to the sky, there it was; Tip.It and the community. Sending its many rain drops into the Runescape world.

But now the storm, although not subsided, is beginning to calm. The Lightning is leaving, and a new wave of rain constantly streaming. Yet the lightning cannot be forgotten. The marks it leaves, the impression it makes; all this will last with the community, the cloud, forever.

We'll miss you Lightning. Good luck in all of your life and your many years ahead of you. Don't think we'll forget you here at Tip.It.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Today is a sad day and you already know how I feel about seeing you go Maria. You will be missed greatly, I know I've only known you for around a year, but there's no doubt I consider you a friend and I am honoured to say I believe the feeling is mutual. You're always good to chat to and helpful, Tip.it would be nowhere today without your input and guidance, and I believe I speak for tip.it when I say you deserve a massive thanks from everyone here.

Don't forget us here, and remember you're always welcome with us - and try not to get too upset! And from a staff member's point of view, it's been a pleasure working with you for this time, and the site and crew you're moving to are very lucky. Make sure you do for that site what you did for tip.it, and help make it great.

Here's hoping I've reserved a place on your new MSN list.

Cheers to you Maria,

Peter.

hey lightning,im shot5times,not sure if you remember me from back in 01,but we had our feuds,but all is well in the past.

you have done alotttt for the game and for this forum,possibly leading one of the biggest fansites ever for a MMORPG.im sure everyone here appreciates you as much as I do =) good luck in the future with everything!

x_movement_x.png