Lightning leaves the building

Lightning

:cry:

Lightning there aren't words to describe how Tip.It itself is mourning this loss. Sad to see you go Lightning. I never knew you directly, but anyone who helps build Tip.It is a god.

Have fun times with your other jobs, and good luck in all aspects that life will continue to bring to you.

NEVER ever count me as a god. There are alot of staff behind the screens hun.. they make the site not me. I just been here when needed.

i'm not biting, at you at all, just seems alot forget tip.it wasnt just about what i did, alot forget what rab/gugge/tanya/grin king /newptor etc also did. I couldnt do half the things back then without their support.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a lot to get me to post here. A hell of a lot. This is one of these situations. Light i always loved ya like a mother hun, and ill miss you. Irc isnt the same without the Shut-Up Kick's and the masochistic conversations xD. Things will never be the same knowing youre gone from there. In fact, i dont even think irc's worth it. So many new faces, so many new mods in there, just so confusing, every other day theres like 5 new people in there running the show. Guess im just blabbin on now. You will be missed sorely. Irc will miss you sorely. And better yet. Runescape will miss you sorely. Good luck in future endevours and PLEASE LEARN HOW TO FREAKIN TYPE! :-w

~Rba

Give vidi another kicking for old times sake.

Edit: Rba is lame.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

well, I never really knew you, except through reputation.

but it's always sad when one of the good runescapers/tip.iters leaves :boohoo:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Lightning! although i only knew you as a mod, and an admin in #runescape.. il miss ya, no...

everyone, who either did or did not know you

will miss you..

good luck in real life lightning. remember me as the best spammer of #runescape

*besides vidi*

good luck irl, best wishes :cry:

btw, kingmerik = Raziel :-w

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

Goodbye Lightning.

Thank you so much for what you've done for the Tip It community, and gl to what you will do in the future.

Thanks Again,

~Dalcyte

It takes a lot to get me to post here. A hell of a lot. This is one of these situations. Light i always loved ya like a mother hun, and ill miss you. Irc isnt the same without the Shut-Up Kick's and the masochistic conversations xD. Things will never be the same knowing youre gone from there. In fact, i dont even think irc's worth it. So many new faces, so many new mods in there, just so confusing, every other day theres like 5 new people in there running the show. Guess im just blabbin on now. You will be missed sorely. Irc will miss you sorely. And better yet. Runescape will miss you sorely. Good luck in future endevours and PLEASE LEARN HOW TO FREAKIN TYPE! :-w

~Rba

Rba though im not there,, (but in for quick chat atm to some) you will get to know them i just hope they have the undertand ing and patince that i had over the years with some users. I have to trust those there to have a open mind and understanding of some users, i wouldnt leave unless i felt i could trust them.

I'm sorry Rba , i feel i let alot of users dow tonight and the responses tongight on this post has just over ..... well.... i am regrettign what idid but

i have to stick to my decision. sorry...

Don't feel bad, this was the right decision. These posts here just show how much love and dedication you put into your work here. I certainly wont forget you for all you have done.

My one memory I have of you is during a random TET event and we were going into the wilderness. You appeared to join in on the fun and at that moment, people started to gasp in awe that you were there. But at that moment someone attacked you, and Tip.it in return piled the attacker. Shows how much Tip.it loves the effort you put into everything.

So let me finish off by giving my personal thanks for everything that you have done. I just cant imagine being in a place like yours and keeping a level head, and well I give mad props for that. Thanks so much and best of luck! <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Tho I never knew you, its always sad to here that a veterine of runescape or tip.it is calling it quits :cry:

now I know this might not be the right time, but are you still going to host tipitchat?

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

... i feel i let alot of users dow tonight and the responses tongight on this post has just over ..... well.... i am regrettign what idid but

i have to stick to my decision. sorry...

Oh no, Light, you got it wrong. We (and especially me) would never be disappointed at you. Life happens, [cabbage] happens, like what I told Silv a long time ago, Don't worry about us, just take care of yourself first (paraphrased). It's just a shock, especially for me, that you're leaving. You always been the one constant that I expect from runescape, from tipit, so you leaving is hardly something that I would imagine (I always thought you would only leave the same way that oldnite did).

I do hope that you can let us know that what made you want to leave us. From your replies, it seems like it's us tifers. If it is, I think that we deserve a second chance -- let us know who and what we did and WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO FIX IT. After all these years, we deserve an explanation.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I wish you success with whatever you take on next. I know that Tip.It is near and dear to your heart and that departing is difficult as it seems to be closing an important part of your life.

I wish you luck in finding your next great adventure and that it is as rewarding if not more so than Tip.It has been for you.

Thanks for everything and take care.

- Ard

Aww....You were the first tipit admin I saw, and were like the King of tipit forums since I signed up. Tipit won't be the same without you here. Whatever it is that you were quiting for, good luck with it and wherever else you go.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

this feels like the end of an era...

i believe to those that have been around since rs1, u are one of the most respected figures in tip.it and rs community.

wish u well and best of luck in your life endeavours, Light.

Hope you get better & have a good life :D

I think I was in a couple of msn chats with you :P :-k

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Goodbye Lightning. Though I didn't know you well I spoke with you several times on the clan chat and I will miss you greatly. You were always kind to me even when my questions made no sense or my comments were utterly useless.

Goodbye Lightning, I will miss you both here at Tip.it and in Runescape :(

:anxious: I have been reading since this was posted but didn't feel like posting till now :anxious:

Well I have seen you around a few times. Just started to understand how things work here and have started to come here more often. Great place and all. Sad to see people go but life goes on.

Good Luck. ::'

NEVER ever count me as a god. There are alot of staff behind the screens hun.. they make the site not me. I just been here when needed.

i'm not biting, at you at all, just seems alot forget tip.it wasnt just about what i did, alot forget what rab/gugge/tanya/grin king /newptor etc also did. I couldnt do half the things back then without their support.

I know there's tons of un-named, or forgotten peole who don't get named, thats why I wasn't soloing you out: '..anyone who helps build Tip.It is a god.', I meant as anyone who helped in some way is a god. That's why your one of the gods of mine. :-#