Lightning leaves the building

Lightning

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell Lightning if I already haven't said.

There are not enough words to express the gratitude and the respect that the TipIt community has in you. (This does include the respect I have in you, among the highest of those I know)

Enjoy the rest of your time.

Good decision...welcome to club.

I left rs long time ago but i occasionally pop up read forums.

I saw you first time in game when you was level 70 or so...thought you was scary with skull above head :P

M Oldfield

You know LIght you never can leave really, one part of you is all around this site and around hearts of all people who know you ..

Yea I know hun and you know i will ALWAYS be here (well u know where to contact me) anytime for you. You know where my heart is and you know I had no choice but to do what I did.

Main thing that really tears me up more than anything, yes i did alot of work here , alot of it was behind the screens that hardly anyone saw but I do feel strongly that users forget that over all those years I had support from others here, alot have left now for one reason or another, but if it wasn't for their support but then and now , tip.it would of died. You know that Silverion.

So really its down to me to:

Thank all past and present staff for all their support over the years and please keep up the good work. This will always be my home though i'm tempory possible permantly living in no man's land atm :D

Theres alot of users i will miss, some i will add to chat one day, but atm please don;t take offence. I need peace to sort out, not only myself out but my kids and life. When i feel stronger , you may see me back on chat. Until that time. I wish you all the best.

I only really poped in to check private messages lol.

*BIG HUGS* for Silverion

and * group hugs* around to all of you.

All good things must come to an end....cya, and good luck with all your future endeavors

LK

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I've seen you around...but never really known you. You've done alot for tip it. and you should be proud of that.

I definently know why you say "One went with the other"

Farewell lightning, may you be a "blessing" to all other forums you impose your adminish powers upon :( =D>

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

When I look through all the comments here it's sad to think the only thing I got to know about you was your legacy.

It's sad to think that you're giving up Runescape because you have to rather than through choice (that's how it sounds to me) but hopefully you can keep in contact with all the friends you've made even if it's not on RS or TIF.

Good bye Lighting, you've done a hell of a job with Tip.It starting at Day 1. You will be missed by all of us. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You know LIght you never can leave really, one part of you is all around this site and around hearts of all people who know you ..

Wow, someone finally brought Silv out of his hiding! Well, this is as good as ever.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Silv comes out when it matters, obviously this was one of those matters.

Goodbye lightning, I saw you under many responsibilities. It still amazes me how well you coped with that for what, 6 years now? You were great.

I'm not expecting to see much of you ever again if not here, and that saddens me a bit.

G'bye

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Lightning, I don't know you, have never talked with you, but of course I know of you. You probably could say the same to me.

I just want to focus on one thing, and put all the other drama in the background for this post.

The most important thing....

THANK YOU.

Thank you for keeping TipIt alive when it was young and weak. My time in RS was HIGHLY enhanced by Tip It. And if it wasn't for you, that wouldn't be the case.

It has grown to be the best website on the 2nd biggest game in the world. It is no longer young and weak. It must be like watching a baby who almost died in infancy grow up to be a great football player.

Personally, I owe you great gratitude. I understand it wasn't JUST you.... But without you, we woudln't be here today. And that is undeniable.

Thank you very much.

Appreciation in buckets...

Leesters.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Sad to see you go. Take care IRL :cry:

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sorry to reply to this so late but I'm just back off holiday.

Tipit will never be the same without you Light. That might be said about a lot of people who leave but this time it is 100% true.

You've done an amazing job here and I will miss you.

Hoping everything turn out well for you. Maybe speak to you sometime again.

Phil.

sig2ho7.jpg

Excuse me for my paranodia.

Lightning, the (runescape) world's collapsing! We already what happened to tipitchat, but look a t#runescape too:

dangerous%20stats.JPG

Red lies the problem. Look at how low the line counts have got. End of an era indeed! Excuse me for raising a panic, but it's worse then we all imagined...

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Thanks for the help you've provided to this site and everyone on it, running it, and helping to run it. I've never known anyone to speak wrong of you and I hope that you do find a way to continue to work with Silverion. Legend in-game and in the fansite world as well.

Good work Lightning, thank you and good luck. :thumbsup:

Slack_Tide.png

primadog

It will survive i hope. I know i'm not in Irc much now and I have good reasons why not to be there, too many questions are being asked as to why I left, and at this present time I still won't go into it.

I still talk to Silverion (not every day) but if i'm worried about something he will know about it hun.

Also you got to understand that a lot of users are now gone back to school or started uni etc. so this time of year there is a drop in users normally. I have the same on my own irc server. The same with tipitchat. It came out really when most uk users were on hoilday.