Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Leonardo almost destroyed the nose of that american, today it was pretty much accidental. Also, as a side note, I'd like to state my opinion on the first red to the US player: if an italy player hadn't received a red before, the american wouldn't have received his for that fault. In a normal game he'd receive a yellow, but referees always try to balance things. Accidental? No way, he knew what he was doing. And yes I would agree the US player would've normally recieved a yellow, but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth a red card. Those types of challenges are called leg/ankle breakers and can end careers.
  2. Did everyone just ignore my post above? I said quit it. Lets move off that arguement. It never goes anywhere and just turns into flame wars.
  3. Phil replied to chaosgone's topic in Off-Topic
    Take the hint your body is giving you. Reduce your time on the computer. Is getting lvls in rs more important to you than having a fully functional, healthy body?
  4. :o Anyway, please don't make spam zaaps1
  5. It kind of reminded me of Leonardo in '94 (which was against the american's funnily enough) Terrible stuff like. Oh and if you're gonna call me by my proper name, at least spell it right :wink:
  6. Lets not turn this into a "my sport is better" argument. They are just not worth arguing about.
  7. The USA guy was directly in front of the keeper so was in play and interfering with play and offside. Also the ref was alright actually. The 3 sendings off were deserved.
  8. Phil replied to eastking's topic in Off-Topic
    Use the sticky.
  9. Too similar to http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=476352 Just use that topic.
  10. The atmosphere would be amazing if it turned out to be a Brazil/Argentina final. Also imagine if both teams were playing to their best of their abilities for it. What I would give to be at that match! But anyway lets hope we see more great football throughout the tournament. I also think Argentina's 2nd goal today is up there with the Brazil team goal of 1970. 24 passes was it? Just brilliant.
  11. Yeah after reading this through again, and after seeing that you said people should pm you if they wish the link (even after I removed it earlier for a reason) which I removed, I'm gonna agree with dusqi on this one. The only reason I can think you posted this thread is to gain attention to your links and sites.
  12. Well today they did rule :wink: Most poeple put Argentina in the top 4 before today too.
  13. I've removed your email address since we don't really like people giving out these details. You should have no problem with this if you just came here to tell your story & not to advertise.
  14. whoooh. Great goal from Van Persie. 1-0 Netherlands. edit 2nd from van nistelrooy. 2-0. Good goal too.
  15. That win is certainly gonna help Argentina's confidence anyway.
  16. Yeah this is pretty much spam.
  17. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=2572
  18. Phil replied to darkside1384's topic in Off-Topic
    Funny thing is, there used to be. Which seems to make less sense. :-s It was removed because it was never being used.
  19. bah, T&T deserved a draw.
  20. Leza, part of runescape trivia. I believe mad4u689(on these boards) still has contact with her.
  21. rl: Laid back, often too laid back sometimes. Probably lazy too. forums: that guy who goes around locking threads? I dunno.
  22. X3

    Phil replied to Heath_at_UK's topic in Off-Topic
    Cleaned the thread. Please get it back on track, I don't want to lock this. fordrule: please don't come here to start arguments, we don't like it.
  23. What a finish to the game tonight. You could tell something was going to happen since Germany well all over Poland near the end.
  24. I've changed the title and stickied this thread, so that other's don't get confused and make other world cup threads.
  25. OK I've edited the thread in question and stickied it. Hopefully no more poeple will be getting confused.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.