Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. [sorry sunli for posting over your lock] OK this seems to have been moved here and then locked at the same time. But I'm going to leave it locked because it's full of spam. Juxtapose1: I suggest doing what it tells you to do, scan with anti-virus and spyware scanners. Please post a new topic in tech if you need more help.
  2. As was said, the board where you posted (graveyard, forum games, rate this) all don't count posts, because we have had problems with people posting spam there just to raise their post count. Also all market boards are the same. There are a few other boards like this but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
  3. ROFL. That made me laugh m8. My first trip, I just used the site's barrow guide, it helped a lot *No deaths there yet* :wink: hey, I didn't die! :P I plan on making a more successful trip tomorrow though.
  4. Werdna Nhoj Pilihp initials - PJAG :P
  5. Tried barrows for the first time tonight. The only problem was that I didn't know your prayer auto goes to 0 when you are in the tunnels. I was wondering why my prayer was gone when I had just drank a pot :P I soon found out my mistake :P
  6. I think I will stick to my 250k per hour shark cooking, thanks :P
  7. Phil replied to lordzola's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes that site in not appropriate for these boards. Please do not advertise it on the board again.
  8. No, in buying a can of coke, the third party would be the shop/cafe. Without using a 3rd party client then you would be buying it straight from the coke company. Whereas with this game. The runescape game would be the coke, Jagex is the coke company and fansites clients are the shops. It just so happens that Jagex don't like people using other sites for playing.
  9. That sounds right. Thanks for setting me straight. I've never tried to explain it before so was getting confused myself. :)
  10. First Party = Jagex Second Party = the user (gamer) Third Party = Outside person (fansite's client) It's like in a business deal or something, the third party is the 'middleman' who would deal with both the buyer and the seller.
  11. Phil replied to Gothka's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok I'm locking this since there are already too many religion posts these days and they all turn into arguments. Please search and use one of the other threads. for example - Do YOU believe in God?
  12. I've always been taught it was the military, possibly for research and scientific work though.
  13. mmm, most of this info. can be found in the stickies.
  14. Please, please, please search before posting. This has been posted a lot. One simple search for "gauntlets" brought up the following results, which I found within a few seconds of searching...(and these are the posts on the first page of search results alone.) http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=445 ... =gauntlets http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=428 ... =gauntlets http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=420 ... =gauntlets
  15. Make sure you have done everything properly up to that point http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=68
  16. Phil replied to nk6's topic in Help and Advice
    you know it took me a couple seconds searching to find this answer for one like http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_goal_signatures-Index
  17. You said some years ago. Was this in rs1 or rs2? Have you tried it on rs2? Sounds like it was all in your mind though.
  18. well, do a system scan with your anti-virus and spyware scanners if you are unsure. Visit the tech board if you need more help on that.
  19. Where are you calling from and at what times? The problem could be you are trying during peak times.
  20. Other than getting the lvl on a lower lvl monstor so that you kill it just as you get the lvl, I don't think there is.
  21. Yeah saying anyone owns the internet is kind of stupid. Yep rick, i believe it was the US military, but as you said they have no right to control the whole internet.
  22. :( Sorry to hear this sluggy.
  23. We have a music & movies board for a reason.
  24. for the trouble and for how little you get, I would rather go and earn the money instead. Getting a few bucks irl every month isn't so difficult is it?
  25. NFS = 'Not For Sale' usually people put them in stat pics to discourage random people using the pics on sites like ebay for scamming money. It has been known in the past where Jagex has banned characters because it has looked like the owner was trying to sell them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.