Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. moderator as in player mod in rs, or...?
  2. Phil replied to zerosouls's topic in Off-Topic
    Ahh how I miss school :(
  3. See the thread in the announcements board for more details. He was 18.
  4. Just a small reminder for posters - please respect this thread and not try to start arguments here. It's the least you can do. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't bother posting.
  5. I am really shocked at this news. I never knew him too well, but I knew he was a good member of the community. He will be missed. :( My thoughts go out to all his family and friends.
  6. MVC is closing its shop here so they are selling all their stock off. Wish I had more money to spend. Only managed to get the Bedouin Sounclash album for pretty cheap.
  7. Ohh goodness. Please don't tell me you would rather see Bjork than Pavarotti :shock:
  8. No, but you are the only person here trying to sound better than everyone else here, and failing miserably. Bluerose still posts very occasionally on these boards. Last I saw of her was a couple of months ago.
  9. Everyone who gets banned and claims it was done wrongly aren't all telling the truth you know? Yes I believe Jagex make mistakes but not as many as some poeple will have you think. Just act normally and follow the rules and you wont get banned.
  10. Some opening ceremonies to olympics can be embarrassing, they do just completely random things completely unrelated to the sports. I mean why did the skaters need fire coming out of their helmet, and why was a formula 1 car brought in? Although the giant skier made up of lots of people was pretty good. Pavarotti at the end was cool also. Looking forward to watching some of the events.
  11. Drunk + Chris = Run!!!! Happy 21st birthday man. I'm 22 in 3 weeks. :)
  12. Probably the Back To The Future films. I still think they are great.
  13. Talk to your system/network admin. We aren't here to help people get around blocks in systems.
  14. Phil replied to Dilts36's topic in Off-Topic
    I usually like watching the bobsledding and tobogganing and I must admit the speed skating was great last time with that Australian guy winning when the rest fell :P
  15. Phil replied to Dilts36's topic in Off-Topic
    Scotland (i mean GB) will be owning the curling again this year 8)
  16. Maybe you just don't get the point of it?
  17. Haha good one. I got it after I visited the first site though :P
  18. Lies! No-one ever asked me. Anyway I rarely have toast on it's own. I will usually have it as a toasted sandwich or something.
  19. What band did anyone say that would be even considered "gothic" I'm guessing he meant that to sound sarcastic?
  20. Belle and Sebastian - Dress Up In You Can't stop listening to them atm.
  21. Phil replied to Kevin_'s topic in Tech and Computers
    OK first, scan with a proper virus scanner. hitman pro and adaware only find spyware, malware etc. http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ - free online virus scanner. What would also help is a HijackThis log. For msn, have you tried disabling your firewall and trying to log on?
  22. Phil replied to Dilts36's topic in Off-Topic
    If it was just a fairytale why did they need to base it on a real person? Just so you know it has never been said that Braveheart was a fairytale by anyone, it was billed as the life of William Wallace, which in my eyes should mean historically accurate. (I would have thought a history student would want historical films to be historically accurate. :P )
  23. Phil replied to Dilts36's topic in Off-Topic
    the 'inaccuracies' are there to let those in the audience who don't know the story of William Wallis understand it more clearly, Mel Gibson would of had to imbellish parts and leave parts out to make the overall movie flow better and balance in all, I doubt the actually story would have been as intersting to watch if it was 100% true to real life, Im sure Mel gibson didn't simply make it all up. :) And I don't think theres anything wrong with making a lil bit of money :wink: Personally I would have much rather seen a two-hour factual documentary on William Wallace. What's more understanding, to people who don't know about the subject, than a factual film? Take a read of this. If you are going to make a historical film, based on a real person, you might as well make it accurate. If you want start chaning things about why not just make a completely new story? Couldn't that be just as exciting? The makers of the movie were just trying to cash in on the name of William Wallace and the history of Britain.
  24. Derailed: Didn't actually plan on seeing this, but seeing as Walk the Line was sold out, I did. It was much better than I expected it to be and the movie kept me entertained throughout, which was pretty surprising. Good storyline to it with a little twist in it. Worth catching if you can.
  25. Phil replied to Kevin_'s topic in Tech and Computers
    Need more info here. What did you use to scan your system? What did you do when trying 'formatting'? What are your system specs? OS? Running a firewall?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.