Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to DragonFirenze's topic in Off-Topic
    Yay i got Quoted, and yes Dr Cox ownz. his full name is Parry Cox >_>' Close, it's Dr. Perry Cox
  2. Yes the simpsons has entertained me for a long time, but the (relativley) short while that Futurama has been on it's now a classic. Futurama wins.
  3. Go to Start > run and type "dxdiag", press enter. In the window that appears click the display tab at the top and the information you need should be there.
  4. I take you have scanned with virus & spyware scanners?
  5. Please search before posting next time http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  6. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Tech and Computers
    It might also be worth mentioning at this point older Intel Graphics Controllers wont work with GW. Just a note for you to remember when deciding on graphics cards.
  7. This has been posted abot a lot. It goes up with post count. And the ranks here are.
  8. If it was me I probably would have been deliberatly slow with him or be cheecky to him. I doubt I would've snapped. As was said though he's pretty stupid to mess with people who are serving his food.
  9. I wouldn't use it in that sentence. You usually use it to answer a question thats already been asked, even if you're answering another question. "Are you going to the cinema?" "Yeah. Are you going like?" "Nah... I wanna but." Yeah your example was better. People from the west coast of scotland seem to say "but" instead. Has kinda rubbed off on me a bit since I went uni.
  10. I dunno people here use it as a "filler". Just watch an interview on the tv and you can spot the non-confident speakers :P Also I dunno about England but people up here say "eh" a lot at the end of sentences when it isn't needed at all. Just like "but" & "like" "So, you're going to the cinema, like?"
  11. Phil replied to zeger6stinkt's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes indie techincally means independant, but it's really not that simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_%28music%29 read the definitions there.
  12. I don't get that 'eh'. Lots of people here in Britain say it too, but we don't get stereotyped with it. You don't get why we say it? Or why it's a stereotype? Why it's a stereotype, because Canadians aren't the only ones who say it a lot. If you look at some of my posts you will see I sometimes say it. Also just look at Futurama's posts a few down "Swearing. Eh?" :P
  13. I don't get that 'eh'. Lots of people here in Britain say it too, but we don't get stereotyped with it. For me there is a big difference between Glaswegian and an Edinburgh accent. That's kinda like saying cockney sounds like Geordie or Liverpudlian :P I think I could probably tell the difference between Lancs and Yorks. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between New Zealand & Aussie accents though since I don't listen to New Zealand people a lot.
  14. Exactly what I was going to say, It's pronounced "root" unless you are talking about the word "rout" Ghost Ranger: Everyone here pronounce tomato "tom-ah-toe". The only time I've heard it "tom-a-toe" is when Americans are talking. Although I've never heard anyone say "potahto".
  15. Ahh the memories... I take you looked at the way back machine? Although you can get old news from here I wonder if the crew still has the pics floating about as they don't work :(
  16. locked, author's request. Kinda went too off topic.
  17. Spam.. Locked.
  18. Wow! Try reading the actual post before replying.
  19. Phil replied to zeger6stinkt's topic in Off-Topic
    Not gonna post all my favourites, but they include.. Modest Mouse Death Cab For Cutie Placebo The Postal Service Bloc Party
  20. How about no? We all want to join in the competitions. Maybe different sections for American, British and Australian?
  21. You are talking like you don't know her very well in rl. Going behind your gf's back and calling her a brat to strangers is a horrible thing to do. You should be telling her this stuff not us. I don't think it's her behaviour in game you should be worrying about, it's your rl behaviour that's worrying me.
  22. EGM does not care about black PCs. Besides, PC Games != Video Games. His point still stands.
  23. If we weren't disregarding the PC, what would be top?
  24. Locked, please check your pm's.
  25. Seems like they've forgotten about the PC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.