Everything posted by Phil
-
Song your currently listening too?
Please search before posting.
-
Calling all C programmers, help me = flail + 100k
since it's been fixed I'm locking this. You can't offer rs items for help on this board. Just a note for the future.
-
-.-" this suks
If you have nothing helpful to say then just don't post. It may be true but it doesn't help in the slightest. Da_Hybrid1: You never even answered my question... I suggest doing what Stuart has suggested. reformatting is a last resort.
-
-.-" this suks
What virus-scanner have you got/used?
-
Calabrity Big Brother
Just another reason for me not to watch it. He's a right fool.
-
9/11/01 R.I.P ALL 3000: ( here is a lest of all of them
I'm going to lock this since it is an old thread. (and because the board mucked up when fullmetaboy quoted all the names again.) Anyway, I'm not stopping anyone from starting a new thread about it if they wish. Just this one is a handful when people quote the names.
-
What do gurls like in a guy?
grammar? dunno.
-
Does anyone play Counter Strike?
Please search for the other thread.
-
Your First Job
Working in a packaging factory as a packer/assistant. Was so boring.
-
Calabrity Big Brother
Haha I think so, that's what I thought when I read it. Anyway no I'm not watching it. Doesn't interest me at all.
-
[x] San Fransisco Worlds Lag Like Pie... [x]
Need more info.... scanned for spyware etc? system specs? what are you using to play? IE, the client, FF etc? Running lots of programs when trying to play?
-
Browser Images
Please do a little searching before posting. As Ghost said - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381600
-
Has anyone seen the Tipit user Athena lately?
Why don't I believe you? Tell her to post here then.
-
Jagex ads
Tell your parents that you would see worse (or better) if you went to the beach. Or you can always report them to Jagex and see if they remove them. edit - changed the thread title to something more relevant.
-
Get Your Face Melted Bisco Style
Please advertise stuff on the sticky.
-
profile help needed plz
Have you tried doing it in another profile other than xmen? Although using an image in a sig is pretty pointless atm anyway.
-
Sound problems
What about sound effects in game? Make sure you have the latest drivers available for your sound card (since you just reformatted.) You have checked the settings in game?
- R.I.P
-
No images in posts showing....
Ever read announcements?
-
i seem to have a problem
This is why people should read announcements.
-
RS sound problem
Up in the first post it says I'm using the client, but I did want to reload the game like that, I've heard that suggestion for other things I just forgot the file, so thx! (Also... I've never thought it was possible to get sound in FF... is it?) Uhh must have missed that bit on your original post O.O Think I'm so used to saying all the time. ;o) Anyway no sound doesn't work with FF. moving this to the tech board so people there can suggest stuff to do.
-
Re:new security warning
It's ok, It wasn't really the wrong board to post in. It's just you are more likely to get more technical help in this one.
-
RS sound problem
OK which browser are you playing rs in? Tried using a different one? IE, FF, the client. Delete all files that are in the folder "C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32" and try reloading the game.
-
Re:new security warning
dwarfie76 is right on this one. Anyway moving this to tech board as people there will more likely be able to help you. :o)
-
Google Video
Please readt he announcements :) http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381380