Everything posted by darkmage099
-
Serephurus: Read page 11 ~ IMPORTANT INFO
stay brotha. You were really fun to talk to. I still remember when I used to hate you because of your views on Christianity. After we both came to our senses, we were pretty good friends.
- Worst Fear
-
What's the most you've lost?
Really? How much was it worth and where'd you get it. I don't really know, but I lost 10 bux on Friday because my pants are too loose.
-
rs name = rs special skill
I guess mine is pretty obvious.... :?
-
EMpire earth
I play EEII It's pretty fun. AOE is nice too.
-
What Do You Use?
meleE: whip range: mage short mage: master wand
-
Azurechaos' Blog to Tankdom! ALIENWARE/BGS + DROPS pg 55+56
Good luck mage staking. I look forward to cleaning you :-w . jk, good luck
-
My Bank
whoa! teach me! That's crazy
-
99 mage =) --- bye fire cape ---
Sweet, I'm going for 99... Lucky you got it. I would never alch my red! Can't even think of it. Although I do want a white so it'll go with a mage cape when/if I get one.
-
Student Council Campaign
Lmao that's GOLD!
-
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
It's not that big of a deal...I just consider it the day two days before my birthday. I don't see how the defeat of the French army is THAT much of a deal. If anything, we should celebrate Mexico's independence.
-
May the Fourth...
Actually, it's the day we had a threat in our school that said everyone was going to die. Tons of people skipped school (obviously nothing happened). It's actually the "unofficial" senior-skip day so uh...probably just a senior prank gone bad.
-
2007 Nhl Playoffs(
Go Sens. Don't worry. I like Vancouver too. Two teams I DONT want to see win are the Red Wings and the Rangers.
-
Looking for some good books.
To Kill A Mockingbird Great Expectations (kind of) Beowulf The Belgariad and Mallorian series. Ender's Game
-
Ok, they've taken it tooooo far...
Idiots. I don't liek Iran's approach to "problems". It just makes people hate them more; and in turn, hate the Islamic world (even those who do not reside in the Middle East) more. Plus, it sucks for the Iranians.
-
Hockey world championships
It's over :( not the result I was hoping for... Har Har Har yeaaaaaaaah boi. Lets go rangerss! You stink. GO BUFFALO! and Vancouver and Ottawa and San Jose
-
Hacked - Lost 200m. Gave 99 Prayer And All I Own To Friend
That's stinks to be hacked :? . I would be extremely angry too if I lost all my hard earned cash (red phat from staking \ ) I too am a mage staker (I know 99% of the people you won from, assisen, aimn, undine, all familiar names :P ). I, personally, never staked you obviously. I'm a 94-96 mage staker. Haha but you did offer to stake me quite a few times. Good luck on 99 prayer and have fun. Hope to see you around.
-
*Fashion*
Just saw the prestige. : To be honest, it doesn't bother me if people wear stuff I don't like. I may develop negative opinions of them, I don't care a lot.
-
fourms effecting prices?
Forums affecting prices Naw, I don't think so.
-
CLOSED
Good luck. I'm going for that prestigious level too (96 atm). Look, I know you want this to be about your "goal", but I am a mage staker too. I know what it's like to be x logged on. I hope you really didn't, but if you did just dont do it again. It's only pixels after all. Good luck.
-
What are the odds.. O_o
I live in your state. I've seen you before (I know what you look like from DGI). You better be :ohnoes: Ironic isn't it?
-
Best time in runescape
It's funny. I am a mage staker like Rserer. I couldn't help but notice him. He is VERY good. I quit (mage staking) now, but I remember him.
-
If Real Life was a Game, Who Would Have the Highscore?
God. God has cheat codes...no fair.
-
Are you Older Or Younger Than Your Siblings?
I'm surprised no one is an only child. I'm youngest out of two by the way.
-
Worst comebacks of ALLTIME! (please be appropriate)
Responding with what the same insult as the other person. Example: Joe: You're a stupid pig Frank: NO! You're a stupid pig or Frank: Your face is ugly Joe: Your face is ugly