The new musics, did it change you're opinion about them?

Ltje

It has been 5 days now, that Jagex released a BIG update, which basically made there music sound more realistic, and just as it was intended to be.

You all have played a bit now after the update. And what is you're opinion about it? Does it shucks just like before? Or do you actually like it? Or did it maybe got even worse?

Tell you're opinions here.

Oh, and please don't post: "z0mg, ze musik suks, i d1dnt w4nt listen after updateh!"

(yep, I'm bad at leetspeak. Sorry.)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I actually think the music is better now, yet some melodies were better before. Mostly I am for the new musics.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Well, for the most part I like the new music. It's the old-time songs I didn't like updated...you know, the ones around f2p wildy, lumbridge, varrock. Don't sound right anymore.

well, it depends.

my laptop has an onboard soundcard, so rs used to run of the soundcard sounds, so it sounded like ****. but now, it dosent run of built in soundard sounds, so its better and less jangly and midi :).

but on my pc, i have a ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50 soundblaster surround soundcard, which has excellent built in sounds, so the update dosent make any difference to it :)

bsmovies.png

i listen to RuneScape music all the time. It helps you, when your at lumbridge the tune of homeland will warm you. When you are at wilderness the music will warn you. Actually the music update isn't very big, but you can feel it, it reached a whole new level.

And to all of you who keeps music off i can tell - you missed a lot, a whole new world....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Many of the songs were made better, i.e. they sound a lot like real instruments, but some songs were completely ruined too. But what do I care? I haven't listened to the music in like a year lol!

notthemightiesttreeuj3.png

+-------------------------+

| . . . . Pure F2P . . . .|

| sig8.png |

| 73 74 73 75 70 86 65 80 |

| sig9.png |

| 85 80 80 80 80 80 80 65 |

| Combat: 092 Total: 1235 |