Money Problems?

Tanner4560

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your Dad to subscribe for it for a month or two on his credit card. He forgets after a few weeks. Worked for me, membership automatically renews with a Credit card.

+1

AS you all know you pay 5-7 dollars for a month of membership. I want to know how you come up with this money as I am 13 and to young to get a job. Post How you pay for members!

This is right section because Im finding out how you make money for MEMBERS in the P2P FORUM

Um...I work for a living...

I don't see how you can't get 5 dollars a month, do some chores or something...

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

I build explosives with stolen chemistry room equipment, and use them to blackmail the chipmunks in my backyard for their acorns. Then, I sell the acorns on eBay.

Sooner or later all of the chipmunks will die of starvation, and then you'll have to deal with all the animal cruelty people.

You don't know much about squirrels then. You see, they don't EAT acorns. They just pretend they do. In fact, they're "squirreling away" acorns to build a weapon that will one day destroy the earth.

I build explosives with stolen chemistry room equipment, and use them to blackmail the chipmunks in my backyard for their acorns. Then, I sell the acorns on eBay.

Sooner or later all of the chipmunks will die of starvation, and then you'll have to deal with all the animal cruelty people.

You don't know much about squirrels then. You see, they don't EAT acorns. They just pretend they do. In fact, they're "squirreling away" acorns to build a weapon that will one day destroy the earth.

So thats why some crazy looking gun barrel pokes out of my oak tree at times...

Mom, wheres my pellet gun?

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

AS you all know you pay 5-7 dollars for a month of membership. I want to know how you come up with this money as I am 13 and to young to get a job. Post How you pay for members!

This is right section because Im finding out how you make money for MEMBERS in the P2P FORUM

i'm 13 as well but when i was 12 i went to a farm worked for 8 hours in a sun and got 30 bucks for 8 hours. that's how i pay for membership and buy candy once in a while! u'll find a job if u look hard enough

You are way, WAY off. They are not using acorns...

I work during the spring and fall at the little league fields as a scorekeeper. Usually make about $300 per season, so that's enough to cover RS and the other stuff I need.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

well, im 12 and currently my dad just pays for it through his credit card for me, but before he did that I used money i have saved up from birthdays and christmas (about 10,000 dollars)

This is where I get my irl theiving levels....

:-w I did not say that, I work for my money at a restaurant. Yeah I guess I pay for it myself. Try babysitting or something.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I do chores(cat litter ftl!) and money from my birthday would pay for alot

made $156 USD this year :shock: but I dont pay my parents do O:)

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

Get your Dad to subscribe for it for a month or two on his credit card. He forgets after a few weeks. Worked for me, membership automatically renews with a Credit card.

+1 :lol: Thats what happend to me :lol:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

I make my money selling drugs... (legally mind you...)

Something younger kids could do is find somebody who needs their lawn mowed or things like that. Something you could spend a little time doing on the weekend for somebody who is unable to do it on his or her own (or just doesn't want to).

When I was 13 I did a ton of yard work for this guy for some extra spending money.

If you really want membership though, try working something out with your parents. It isn't guaranteed they'll pay for your membership, but offering to do some extra chores for it never hurt anything.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

even tho i could pay for my runescape members by my self, sadly jagex does not accept cash and really... i have no use/want/need for a credit card @ this time in my life. i guess if i ever feel stupid and buy a credit card ill put it in a dumb blog of runescape.

really, its the credit card issues i see being a draw back of runescape and the interest compiling on the $ to be a bigger issue. i mean sending $5 a month to a company seems dumb to me, id just write a check for like $100 and be like, this will cover it for the next 2 years.

Buy a few candy bars in the supermarket, sell to your friends in your school for a little profit. Be sure to sell below the vendor machine price ;). With the profit, buy some more bars. Expand your clientele till you have cornered the candy bar market inside your school. Merchanting in real life.....who said Runescape had no educational value ?

DutchDreams.png

Be nice to your parents and do chores once in a while. -DONT- act all stupid like some teens do to their parents, and ask them if they could pay for membership sometime.

It isnt all that hard. Either that or kidnap Mod Ash and demand one month of membership from the company :lol:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite