Why don't you do quests?

WildxYak

I do the quests. Reason being is that it makes it a challenge to keep my qp cape on my back. Thats what keeps me coming to this game.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Quests are ridiulously boring and are generally annoying, especially if you forget item 'A' and have trek across half the map and back again

-Most quests need other quests, which need further other quests which all need more stupid random levels.

Grrr...quests :evil:

I Agree!! My main has 120 qp ::' I only do them if there is a good item to get/exp for certain skills.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I have to be in the right frame of mind for quests. But once i am i do like 5 then stop and do something else for a few months. I like quests once i start them it's just hard for me to start them or be bothered to collect the items.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

they dont benefit me in a specific way so i dont do it

EG. Monkey Madness ATM.. i dont need dragon scimmy im a ranger

Legends... why do it?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I find that I just don't have the *time*. Quests are an effort, there's the time required to collect the items and then complete the quest, and I just don't have that time in all one block right now. When I want to do a hard quest (last couple of RFD still to do, and I haven't even done Regicide yet!) I leave about 4 or so hours to do it - and I like to complete them in one sitting, or I get confused when I come back. And I just don't don't have 4 or more hours free at once now. Give me a week when I'm back from Uni, and maybe I might get most of them done (if I'm not distracted by my new Wii).

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Well, quests do have a lot of good things.

U cant do barrows correctly if u didnt finish Priest in Peril, Ghosts Ahoy, in Search of the Myreque, in Aid of the Myreque and Shades of Mort'ton.

For Dragon Scimitar, Monkey Madness, Tree Gnome Village, the Grand Tree

For a good slayer master, Lost City

For Barrow Gloves, Recipe for Disaster

For Crystal Shield or Crystal Bow, Underground pass, Regicide, Roving Elves

AND MORE

I'm sorry. Please explain to me how you do anything (following the rules) "correctly"?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I have done all the quests what are needed.

Pointless to waste time on them, i think...

They are time consuming and most of the times, the reward is pointless.

Also, they are too easy.

Margus.png

They're annoying and boring. I only do quests to either unlock a new area, get a useful item, or get a large XP bonus. I will eventually complete all the quests so I may obtain the cape, but that's it. I still won't like them. they just don't appeal to me...

I just found them to be more of an annoyance than fun.

Ya. There's little point in owning a quest cape if you already have desire for a rare cape and the quests rarely give decent xp or other rewards. However, I find some are invaluable, such as Lunar Diplomacy. I personally just do the more important quests. Also, questing is difficlt without high agility.

Quests bore me beyond belief and most of them are totally pointless. I haven't done a quest in about a year, and have a total of 85 quest points and can't even tele to ardy (and this is someone with over 1600 total :ohnoes: ) because i can't be bothered with the quest which is pretty pathetic...go me \'

Anyway...why quest, when you can skill? :D

Because I've done them all.

+1 :D

+2 :D

there are various reasons:

1) because they are a nice break from skilling

2) to still be able to wear quest cape

3) for the rewards (for some the reward isn't really worth it but see above)

4) i do them on the principle that one day they will be required for an important quest with big rewards, (such as a new monster with good drops) and i could make a lot of money out of them, while others who didn't do quests will pull all their hair out.