a possible actual use for the food satchals from ToL ?

Lord-kain1

with temple treking sometimes you get an event with peopel starving and about to die the normal thing is to kill snails quickly make a fire and feed them snail meat, yay. Well for time consideration i been taking a pineapple and a knife ( 4 slices = 4 people) works pretty well, but i was also thinking that if you took 2 satchals you could take 6 pieces of food( maybe even be really cheap and eat 2 slices from each before giving it to them if your hp is low)

for space savings and power treking this could be helpful. the tea flask wouldnt be good because the flask requires a cup and i believe(correct me if im wrong) they'd take the cup too thus ruining the space saver idea

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

yeah, that would probably help a bit.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I've very gone Temple Trekking, but I plan to try it out soon. Thanks for the tip. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I've very gone Temple Trekking, but I plan to try it out soon. Thanks for the tip. :)

Uhh...You mean 'never'? :uhh: :mrgreen:

Well, I plan on going Trekking soon, so, I'll try that out.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Uhh...You mean 'never'? :uhh: :mrgreen:

Well, I plan on going Trekking soon, so, I'll try that out.

No, I heard before this update that it was the worst minigame ever. Even though I've done all the "swamp" related quests and have access to it I still don't find it very interesting after I found out that it still "stunk" from my friends after the update. I will try it out someday though.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Are satchels or fruitbaskets susceptible to ghasts? I never though of protecting food from being rotten like that. It'd be a useful trick to use, I think.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Satchels can be rotted. Just bring a druid pouch, and its protected.

IMO the pineapples sound more effective. You'd have to get cakes, bananas and sandwiches to prepare. But with pineapples, you only need.. well, pineapples. Baskets or vegetable sacks sound like a good idea, too.

KingKnight1.jpeg

can you feed them tomatoes or strawberries? If so maybe a basket of them would be a better choice?

A basket with tomatoes, strawberries, bananas or oranges work very well, is cheap and only take up 1 inventory space. i have tried them all.

Baskets are easiest to stock up on in Caterby, tomatoes can be bought in Lumby basement RFD foodchest, bananas picked free on karamja.

Personally I use a basket of strawberries since I have over 500 baskets of that in bank from farming.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

or sacks of potatoes or cabbage thats 10 in 1 invy spot good for a trip to temple and back ( max number of people ive had to help is 5 so far)

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

can you feed them tomatoes or strawberries? If so maybe a basket of them would be a better choice?

A basket with tomatoes, strawberries, bananas or oranges work very well, is cheap and only take up 1 inventory space. i have tried them all.

Baskets are easiest to stock up on in Caterby, tomatoes can be bought in Lumby basement RFD foodchest, bananas picked free on karamja.

Personally I use a basket of strawberries since I have over 500 baskets of that in bank from farming.

Bananas can also be bought on ape atoll. (use monkey tele and bring gree gree and mspeak ammy!)

There are 1k in stock at the banana shop - just bring like 20 baskets and you'll be filled up in no time.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

i hate that minigame. 4 giants snails ranged me to death :oops:

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

dude....great idea :thumbsup: , i actually found a rune satchel in a general store, only cost like 225 gp! i'll hang on to it, i should really try ur idea...

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

These food satchels are dropped fairy common. I usually go to ToL to stock up on seconds (eye of newt, unicorn horn, red spider eggs). I believe each satchel holds the same food: banana, triangle sandwich, cake. I don't understand why people make a fuss over the colors.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)