Death Pile - what is your first instinct?

mbrun

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i died once when i forgot to bring the mirror shield doing some slayer, i got connection lost when i found out my mistake and died.

Lost some dragonstuff and obby shield cape etc - stuff for like 1.5 mil totaly.

Went back and found out some lvl 80 random wear my stuff and laughting at me.

When i asked just go get my shield(obby) back (had dubble of the other things in bank) he used a tele directly to get away.

so, after this my first instinct is to try to give it back if its possible. So before you thinking about to keep everything. Remember, maybe you die sometime as i did and i know it should make you alot happier if the pile jumper gave it back to you then ran away.

Just something to think about...

Well if it's my death pile, I look for the most important things first.

(fire cape) :uhh:

there untradable :anxious:

1) I said "my death pile"

2) You used the wrong there. The appropriate one would be "they're", meaning they are. they are untradable.

edit: you have been back sassed.

Instead of attempting to patronize him by correcting his spelling, maybe you could have just pointed out that you put a lot of time and effort into getting your fire cape and therefore wouldn't want to lose it.

On topic, I always right click and take the stuff in order of value. Just clicking on the pile is risky as sometimes there can be a lot of sharks above some ahrims you can't see, which makes it easy for looters.

depends on where it is if im alone i just right click and get best item if a t a place like fish guild (people die there rather often due to many randoms+ forum browsing) then i just left click like heck

after that i either keep it or sel it back for low price if i can see his name (about 80% of the normal price)

My first reaction is to run like a monkey after a cupcake. Then when someone tells me to give it back I think, "Finders keepers, losers weepers." :XD: :uhh:

But usually I make a quick right click, the click like there's no tomorrow. :twisted:

Items are placed in their shop price order, the most expensive being on top. Of course, shop prices are not very accurate. whip prices are 60k so they may be placed under some more valueble items. same for party hats, which are 2gp. So really I think your best bet is to firsty right click everything just to get a quick overview. If there's something you immediatly like, take it first. then go from top to bottom.

Although in the right click too, they can be ordered randomly... but the most expensive is ALWAYS on the top.

I don't know if I've EVER picked up a death pile except for my own... Although I have lost 3 red masks by dying #-o

Uula.png

click click click click, recieves pm did you get my stuff, would you give mine back....? i don't think so, you died your fault my luck kay bye :twisted:
yeah its kinda dumb if you give there st00fs back unless they are a friend if you see some random person die he drops santa wouldent you keep it?

exactly why should i give it back, wasn't my fault :-w

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

well i click like a mad fool with spasism dousnt work but cant help it too... much...adrenaline! :|

What the hell is 'spasism'? :\

Anyway, I've never came across one, but I'd probably keep it unless I knew the people well--they died with it and I wouldn't be expecting them to give me my things back if I died.

Nothing left in my right brain; nothing right in my left brain.

well i click like a mad fool with spasism dousnt work but cant help it too... much...adrenaline! :|

What the hell is 'spasism'? :\

Anyway, I've never came across one, but I'd probably keep it unless I knew the people well--they died with it and I wouldn't be expecting them to give me my things back if I died.

a spasim is a unfoluntarty movement of muscles if i remember good

If I'm pking, right click, see if any ring, then click until you get to the shark section, then right click the stuff under.

If I see a death pile just sitting there, go for the top first, then right click everything under that.

Makes the mose sense.

And no, I NEVER give back.

Someone died at Ankou and dropped a lot of good stuff. I was the first person to see it so I picked up a Skele Top and a Glory. Unfortunately, I missed the Rune Boots, Rockshell Legs, and Wealth. But I got a shark and all their Blood Runes. \'

So pretty much, I pick and choose what fits in my inventory then make room for the rest.

Oddment1.png

Depends if it's a big or small pile, using my eyesight to possibly seek out some items in a blink to see if it's anything good. Meaning sometimes you could make out a abby whip in a pile of rune on the ground. If it's a small pile, I would just click using the left mouse button and just grab it from the first item to last. I would find out if it's a small or big pile by of course right clicking it first. If it's a big pile with food maybe like sharks, I would pick out the items that are worth it.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Usually the good items are at the top, so I just click on the first item then right click and pick up the good stuff. Good armour at the top, rares/t trails at the bottom. And if I know who died I return the stuff. Just today someone died in abyss and lost his dds :( Managed to get the dds and the pile disapeard instantly <.<

I always right click 1st to make sure i get the best item, then click away. I dont usually give stuff back unless its a friend. I think the best death pile i got was at bandit where a mage died with about 1.5mil worth of runes. And yea a fire cape would be the most important. Ive been known to die, run to the bank, tele, run to the death spot and get all my stuff back so it can be done.

limdog.png