Who Has The Best Avatar &/Or Sig!?

RayOxide

Gotta love bubsa's avatar, it's unique and i instantly recognise the post as his when i see it. Ter/GS would be my favourite pixel artists, GS has a crazily cool and unique style.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see signatures but I like Misterxman's avatar. Obv. But I also like Geordiequeen's.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ah wait, we're all forgetting Tenshi-chan. She's awesome. Period.

Is she on this forum? I dunno :P

Castelum has amazing signatures, Truly amazing :P

Not to mention some of the other pixelers. :)

tomdavies90 has the best Sigy for sure! well, i give him 1st for the funniest siggy. Pixels, misterxxman is the best... and for just plain old siggies... i dont know... there are heaps of good sig makers.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

SKIN-OTW!!!! Skin of thw week --- RULES!

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

tomdavies90 has the best Sigy for sure! well, i give him 1st for the funniest siggy. Pixels, misterxxman is the best... and for just plain old siggies... i dont know... there are heaps of good sig makers.

Exactly what I think :P

That sid is hillarious :XD:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

• 2 weeks later...

It seems I always have to be some of the 'other' pixelers, Bwah. Just watch. You will remember me sometime!

And I think Loaf(somenumbers) has a great sig. Amazing artist. :thumbsup:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I have to say I like Faelenof's sig and avvy the most. I like Dharokslayer's style since it is different, especially his more recent works.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• 2 weeks later...

My vote for best sig goes to Captianant. Its awesome cause it was made in paint, and PAINT ROCKS! I hope to make one like it someday. As far as the best avatar goes im not sure. Mine makes me laugh. Its quite original but took no effortat all..

siggydonedark.jpg

Hangin loose. Marrentil can die.

Anything by Kingrazo.

Here's his avatar just to whet your appetites; do a search on his username and you'll see his sweet stuff :) not to mention he did all of my signatures.

Kingrazo.jpg

fallka7.jpg

springrt2.jpg

winterly5.gif

Plus my current signature :)

summerpngwy6.jpg

I like mine! :o

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• 1 month later...
my stuff pwns

No it doesn't. Your render sticks out like a sore thumb with no blending no the background. Your photoshop effects have to variation, anyone can select a couple of large brushes and brush, throw in a couple of renders, color balance it, throw in Naruto, and call it a day. BLEND YOUR FREAKIN FOCAL! Your focal is naruto, what do you have surrounding him? empty space that is background, at least give him a shadow.

Faelenof for avatars, her energy piece was just fantastic.

As for signatures, there were I liked, Nadril, Nazgul740, WeeBoab, Zoidnerd, Runemetsa, Ronnie_Kloet.

But I think No1 for signatures is Metroid, he/she was completely awesome at all programmes, Terragen, Photoshop, just an all rounder.

For pixels, I've gotta say, Terley, The_Jeppoz, Random, Born2Die, Princessa9. I also liked Nazguls styles since it was different to others.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât