Strategy for Dragon Slayer

MasterSamus

i've always been wondering how people killed Elvarg because all of my friends each had a different way of killing him

for me, i attacked him melee aggresive style and kept running in the corners to heal myself whenever the situation got critical

when i killed him, it was the happiest moment of my life because i was able to wear full rune

post how u defeated elvarg

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

i've always been wondering how people killed Elvarg because all of my friends each had a different way of killing him

for me, i attacked him melee aggresive style and kept running in the corners to heal myself whenever the situation got critical

when i killed him, it was the happiest moment of my life because i was able to wear full rune

post how u defeated elvarg

Elvarg is female, and also, I died the first time, but came back and Pwned That noob! I had rune before I beat it, because I actually didnt know ya had to beat Her before wearing it

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I just stud right in front of her with my addy b-axe and full studded and hit her to death, I had wine as food, and picked up some better armor than mine from someone who died before my eyes. I had to kill to of them, as the person who died had already done half health.

OK, that paragraph does't really make any sense...

miniscooterpicboard3rj9.png I know my sig is random, but hey!

Dont laugh, but back in 2002, when I did the quest, I was actually scared of that big green firebreather (she was level 110 then). I killed her at level 65, wearing rune armor with chainbody and beat her with only having to eat 10 lobsters (mostly due to lag too). Melee seems to be the most foolproof way to slay her, although there are countless people who even fail at that :roll:

dontfearthereaper2.png

i took her down in runescape classic, came unprepared the first time and even forgot to equip my anti dragon sheild big noobie mistake, i hit it a 5 and an 8 while she hit me 0's..just when i thought it was easy the fire came and hit me around 115 lol so when i retryed i took full addy and a rune long, lots of lobbies and of course my anti dragon sheild.. well she was pretty easy for me then but i was combat 56. used about 4 lobbies

The fool does what he can't resist, the wise man resists what he can't do.

- sorry Grimnirwher9 for stealing your saying - couldnt resist

I got worried when my first 20 hits were all zeros. I just stood there the whole time, not running to eat. And I didn't use lobster, because this was before I had high fishing and cooking (now my highest skills), ?I used stew :thumbsup: which is almost as good.

Erm, just go in the gate, whack it with your scimmy and safe eat? Doesn't sound too hard.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I was scared of her too lol - so I did it at level 60, full addy with a Rune scimmy. used about 6 swordies and 1 dose of a strength pot.

I was scared :oops:

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

Hmmm... well I had full addy(except using an anti-dragon shield, of course), a rune scimmy, a bunch of salmon, and some strength potions. I think I did it at around level 45 combat.

I died on the first try, though.

vraptor_con_small.jpg

wait a minute... my addy shield gives me mutch more def bonus then my dragon fire shield... im gonna beat that dragon... tralala... opens cage.. whoos! lumi... again...

came back a month after that :roll: i was lvl 70 at that time

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I had anti-dragon shield, rune long, rune chain, str pot, bunch of swordies, and around lvl 55.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

i used my athlete's foot, anti shield and a pack of tuna

lol i was afraid i would die and loose everything it was lvl 50 something

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P