The DK Trip of my Runescape Life!

So over the past week, I have been huge into dag kings..staying up til 3 in the morning playing them with 2 girls that used to be part of my clan. These girls are funny, and fun to hang out with, and we had an extra guy in tonight.

So its Me, My friend Rach, My friend lizzy, and Nick..and we decide to kill some kings. If you know Rach, you'll know she is bad luck...but recently my goodluck has been outweighing her bad.

Anyway, so we start it off...Me and Lizzy are maging while Nick and Rach Hybrid. I'll back up here. I recently taught Rach how to hybrid, and ever since it's the only thing she wants to do. She hates maging anymore because It's so boring. I also love hybriding, but to make her happy, I tell her i'll mage.

Anyway Lizzy gets the first DK drop...A berserker...very nice...this is in the first 20 minutes, so things are looking good. Or are they?

Me and lizzy are getting down to our lower digits in runes and food, and Rach and Nick are getting into there last P-pots. The whole trip, were still just living on that berserker and Nick and Rach yet to get a drop(we split between the classes, IE Mages split with eachother and Hybrids split)...

They tele, and Rach is poisoned, low hp and no prayer. Nick straightens it all out coming to Rach's aid.

So me and Lizzy are left...about an hour and half has gone by since the berserker...and were not so sure that this trip is going to be so great. But then a breakthrough. I get a d axe...my 3rd axe in the last 2 days. We celebrate, and we keep killing, few rex's later...Berserker ring for me..I tell her and she's excited. Next kill she tells me she gets a warrior ring. Nuts I think, maybe Rach actually is bad luck. We kill a few more, and low and behold another berserker...I don't beleive it, and in a few more kills Lizzy gets another warrior...our luck is amazing..were totaling it up, were at about 5m worth of stuff this trip.

By this time were out of anti's and I have a pretty hefty supply of sharks and brews. But something strange happens. DCed...aw wtf. Were kicked from both runescape and Teamspeak. Very weird. I get back on, i'm still alive, she logs shortly after me. We lure rex again, and sure enough...DCed again...Ok, she thinks this is insane...She says we should tele, and I agree...don't wanna be greedy and lose all these. We kill one more king and its a steel kite drop...she starts lagging and I start lagging. DCed again...Well who the hell is [bleep]ing with us..I never dc. We both come back, she is 44 hp and poisoned with 6's hitting her..she tele's.

I'm just about to tele, when I see rex appear...Hmm, i think..[bleep] it...i'm going for it.

I use up my sara brews so i'm 110/92 hp and I have 1 shark. The spinolyps are kicking my [wagon] tho, and that and the poison I'm down to about 70 when rex is about half way through. I start to lag...O NO i think, I'm not gonna dc...but I don't...I'm alright. I'm now at 55 hp and poison's still hitting sixes but rex is almost red barred..

0 I hit. Another 0...wtf is up with this. I'm down to 49 hp. OMG, I hope I don't kill him and then die before I can make it to a food source. I kill him, and figure Jack crap would be on the ground. I was hoping for D stone at best. What's on the ground? OMG is that a... I rub my eyes, as it's almost 2:30 in the morning. It is...Another Dragon axe.

So I tele, still getting hit for 6's, but i'm not worried at 40 hp. I tele to edge, drink a restore and tell Lizzy(who was worried this whole time that I died), the story.

She is enthuiastic and tells me to get back on teamspeak. We get back on and Start telling ppl in 'the' s irc room. I upload some pictures real quick and post them in the Irc. People can't beleive it.

So after an exciting 3.5 hours of dking, here are the spoils of our trip. The majority of these drops came withing a 30 minute period.

awesomedktripns4.png

totalspoilsuo1.png

w4M8t.png

10/10 sweeet!

you should posrt this in Rate This!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Is dagg kings really profitable?

how much GP wprth of stuff people usually get on average?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

11/10! :D

Nice story (not just cause of the drops, but you wrote it right).

If you'd be able to can your luck, you'd be richer then Bill Gates :lol:

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

yeah, I post this in General P2P for 2 reasons. 1. That forum is visted more often then "Rate this" and 2. That forum is dieing with stupid posts. I knew this one would spice it up.

w4M8t.png

Nice Trip. They're are only a few trips that beat that! :)

Like ones with 4 Axes and every other ring. \'

Now I see why you keeping asking for Kings Trips. :-w

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

wow nice drops :D

i must b totally honest with u, i have never tryed dkin, can u do it on ur own or only in a team????

is it worth it like i seen videos and that but it looks like u need alot of money 4 supplies etc?

is it a good way of making money then??

bendiisfat.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4546017#4546017

be nice visit and post plox - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=641767

bendiisfat.png

Amazing luck! :shock:

I myself have done two Dk trips so far, I died the first time (regained all my stuff though) and more recently my partner died. I teleported a fraction early and due to a blind/thieving mager he lost his spear. :(

Really nicely written story !!!

If you don't mind I'm adding you in RS :oops: I want to come DKing with you :P

Not now though, I am f2p atm.

add me if you don't mind: Silver24-7

Good luck owning many more kings ;) and next time you should probably just tele instead of going for another king lol