hardest quest---> mostly for qp cape owners

flava0falcon

but too the persons that is saying that the handholds is the worst part of me2? it was certanly not, at least if you don't use a guide, as the puzzle is really MUCH harder than the handholds, wich is just annoying, try doing quests without guides people.. much more fun :P

Scherzo.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i did mep1 and mep2 i ran around screaming ~mep2~ftw!~ just because i herd it was the hardest quest, lol :lol: .

indeed it was hard, i spent 2-4 h trying to get parst the handholds and the maze... i hope i wont meet it again (ofcourse i will, my friends still have to do it :-X ) , messed up twice each time i used that lever(the one you get the mirrors and crystals from). but with over 40 sharks,over 100 monkfish, 60 law runes(yeah thats right, i was forced to bank all the time) and a few prayer potions i managed to do it fairly quickly, two days down there with the shadows makes you berserk.

it was mainly the handholds/shadows combo that drained my food, fall down and lose 1-10 hp, directly attacked by a shadow(these are pures with high attack) and lose 20hp every 15 seconds. i accualy found out that by turning off prayer after shadows attacked if you activated it again it woud protect you but with no drain, but jagex took that away :( .

accualy i cant choose the "hardest" quest, mep2 was annoying and so but it wasnt really hard, it just took time. but rfd was more of a challenge and i liked that..

uhm.. the hardest for me was probably then.. uuh... i cant choose, lets say dragon slayer. end of story.

I would say ME2 was the hardest out of all of them. I'm good a quests so I didn't have a terrible time with it, but it is definitly one of the longer ones, and it requires quick thinking though a lot of it.

I was just thinking today that the Legends cape used to mean something, now it really dosnt. You need a quest cape to get any recognition at all.

sig3gk6.png

Ernest the chicken, it was hard because it was one of the first quests I ever did and I didn't use a guide, and I got confused several times with the clicking and everything..but in about 5 hours I figured it out. Someone did tell me where to get the key to unlock the Skeleton Door thing with the tube, so that was easy. It took me the most time to get the oil can, all of those levers hurt my brain. That's what took me so long. I used my common sense to figure out that if I use the poisin on the fish food it would kill the biting things in the fountain.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Id have to divide my hardest quests between classic and rs2:

In Classic: Sheephearder - You had to have a friend help you kick in that 3rd sheep. I think it took about 2 days even with that friend cuz newbs kept kicking it in before I got there.

and Legends: You couldnt eat and fight at the same time so basically you had to kill a lvl 175 demon without eating. I think it took me 4 tries and Im sure even that time I was lucky.

i had no prob with sheep hearder But legends was a lil rough i did it at cbt 80 or something close to that.. the last fight was the hardest tho I had to run but after i did that i came back and killed him.. Yeah legends on RS2 in my opinion is nothing compared to RSC lol.. My bro used like 4 shark doin legends on RS2

Legends RSC was toughest quest i did

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Everyone is saying ME2. There wasn't a scare factor at all in that quest. I did fall a ton on the handholds, but compared to Underground Pass (like I said in my previous post), I fell MUCH. MUCH MORE. And the access factor, you can tele out of the ME2 cavern, restock, then waltz back in, no problem. Underground Pass, gotta go through the whole thing over again. If you did run out of food, you had the Dwarfs. But giving you crap food?

Personally I think everyone is going off how annoying ME2 was. Not how hard it was. I found it easy, but annoying. And that is my two bits. :mrgreen:

61784167.jpg

MEP2, Hated it, with a passion. I'm not joking either. The Shadows were hitting 12's on me! #-o
+1

Also haunted mine was annoying as hell...

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Ernest the chicken, it was hard because it was one of the first quests I ever did and I didn't use a guide, and I got confused several times with the clicking and everything..but in about 5 hours I figured it out. Someone did tell me where to get the key to unlock the Skeleton Door thing with the tube, so that was easy. It took me the most time to get the oil can, all of those levers hurt my brain. That's what took me so long. I used my common sense to figure out that if I use the poisin on the fish food it would kill the biting things in the fountain.

Thats the quest that started me using tipit :)

limdog.png

Honestly I thought MEP2 was very easy, did it with 60 agility and I love puzzles. I tried using the tip.it guide for it but that confused me so I sorta did it on my own with occasional glancing at the guide. I've found almost every quest that the game has thrown at me pretty easy. The hardest one (and one I was most afraid on) was Desert Treasure.

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

MEP2 is probably hardest to complete, but hardest to get levels for was probably FTP2 (57 herblore), RFD( For me, I had to go from 60 to 70 cooking on a budget of 0) or Devious Minds (65 smithing)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.