Busted, your criminal experiences here!!!

Ash6110

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...my friends and I dug this huge hole in the barren field next to my house, the hole was so deep that my friend (5'10") could stand in it and not be able to see out. Then, twice, the cop helicoptor came and hovered over us. The first time, we left, and came back once it was gone. Then, the next day, it came back again. We left, and went to eat lunch in my backyard, and they flew down, like relly, really low, and some guy leaned out and was taking our pictures, then thay'd disappear, and come back. It was really scary.
'

Since when do you get in trouble for digging a whole 1.8 metres deep! It's not even a crime! And even if it were a crime the police aren't going to send a helicopter in to get a few kids digging a hole. :lol: :roll: If anything it would of been a police car, and they would of given you a warning at most. And so what if they were taking pictures, do you think their taking long range "mug photos?" I'm sure that they were there for a different reason and that story is incredibly over exaggerated.

Anyway no I've never run into the law, though if caught I've done a few things which would of given me a good warning or a fine. Such as invasion of people's/school property and "some damage" caused. :P

Tresspassing on private property that had signs posted all over was one thing. I'm actually not sure what they were doing, but some guy was leaning out our the helecoptor and they were circling around my house for a while, then they left, though. The helicoptor patrols around that area regularly, pretty much every day. We also had this big tarp over the hole and had chairs set up around it, i'm not sure if that had any difference though.

I would be too ashamed to show my face in public ever again if I got introuble with the law, (plus mommy-o is very scary when she is mad so I don't think I would want to get her that mad...)

Edit: Plus I can't see how people can do such things as vandalize property, steal, etc. and not think of the consequences before, I could never do something like that and even if I did I would feel extremely guility.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Never been caught luckily, but a few things;

Tresspassing.

Breaking and entering - abandoned houses?

Underages drinking/possesion of alchol with intent to distribute...

A few others - But hey, if you dont get caught, it never happened, right?

Oo, so Timmy has a dark side :anxious:

Meh, I don't do illegal stuff, :P

I sometimes exceede the speed limit. That's probably my most common fault. I also drink in bars (i'm 17 but 6ft5 and hardly ever have to worry about getting Ided) and I take a few drugs from time to time. I have never actualy got into trouble over any of that.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Whose fook story?
Its not our place to tell.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think that he robbed a bank. However, since the laws are more lenient in Denmark, he didn't have to stay in the slammer for very long, compared to in the United States. [1]

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Ummm...my friends and I dug this huge hole in the barren field next to my house, the hole was so deep that my friend (5'10") could stand in it and not be able to see out. Then, twice, the cop helicoptor came and hovered over us. The first time, we left, and came back once it was gone. Then, the next day, it came back again. We left, and went to eat lunch in my backyard, and they flew down, like relly, really low, and some guy leaned out and was taking our pictures, then thay'd disappear, and come back. It was really scary.
'

Since when do you get in trouble for digging a whole 1.8 metres deep! It's not even a crime! And even if it were a crime the police aren't going to send a helicopter in to get a few kids digging a hole. :lol: :roll: If anything it would of been a police car, and they would of given you a warning at most. And so what if they were taking pictures, do you think their taking long range "mug photos?" I'm sure that they were there for a different reason and that story is incredibly over exaggerated.

Anyway no I've never run into the law, though if caught I've done a few things which would of given me a good warning or a fine. Such as invasion of people's/school property and "some damage" caused. :P

Its actually illegal to dig holes. You gotta call the power company before you dig because of buried wires, so yeah it is actually illegal to dig holes. Ive seen the commercials, "Call before you dig, it's the law!"

chippersig.jpg

'

Its actually illegal to dig holes. You gotta call the power company before you dig because of buried wires, so yeah it is actually illegal to dig holes. Ive seen the commercials, "Call before you dig, it's the law!"

But this was pivate property, in the sense that I had no rights to be there.

That depends completely on how big of a hole, and where.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

A cop walked by my car when me and my boyfriend were....uhhh..."Busy" (most of you know what I mean :roll: ) And i just so happened to be 15 at the time. My dad used to be a cop and this cop knew him so I go off with a warning. :thumbsup: Other than that.....not much. :anxious:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Every week my friend and I climb school roofs to collect tennis balls. By some chance there was a basketball and a few other balls that time, everything went fine, we got them, dropped them off the roof, climbed down, then while we were walking with the balls, I saw a caretaker coming to us. I was like: "Crap". :anxious:

He ended up being a nice and friendly guy, he told us he called the police (which I think was a complete bs) and took all the balls except for the tennis ones (which makes sense since other ones were probably school balls). After that we walked away.

That's probably the worst I've gotten into. We still come back to that school every week.

We can't even stay on 1 spot any longer than 5 minutes, there will always be someone who will tell us to gtfo.

Parkour for the win. :XD:

Meh nothing much from me... but oh boy some of my friends have some wild stories... i've only done light shop lifting and minor bomb producing...

i'm never there when my friends get attacked and stuff :( :x

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^