RC PKing Destroyed?

BloodArgon

..so in other words for every 50 trips you make with these, you lose 1 glory. Not bad.
If you die once every 50 trips, please reconsider your RC-ing strategy. Not to be rude, but with a one-click tele you should easily go thousands and thousands of ess before a pker so much as comes close to pking you.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly effects rc pkers. Five runes is INSIGNIFICANT. It's a waste of money, you'll just get killed since the pkers are annoyed and you'll have to get your pouches back again.

It's really not worth it buying diamonds for the bracelets. It just isn't.

Now if the bracelet had like, 10-20 charges, then it might hit rc pking. But at five? No way. <.<

i dunno why charges are so low cw bracelet should be 4 or 8, clay 140 and this 1 should be like 25

Charges on the cw bracelet are okay.

Thats over an hr of game play there.

You can get plenty of gold and emeralds (safes, garoks, or mining) in an hour.

Charges on the abyssal thing are useless.

Add a zero and it slightly reasonable add 2 zeros and its a good item.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

As long as there are rcers using them, the price of diamonds is going to skyrocket to a extent where rcers will stop using them since they are too expensive to sustain their "skulless" rcing, then diamond prices drop again and rc pking restores. That's one long process. Seriously usage of diamonds for that bracelet is definitely a WASTE of diamonds.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

So, from what I gather, if you alch them for 2k, assuming it costs 5k to make/buy/partially make that's 3k per 4 trips, add 300 gp for the nat to alch it, 3.3k/4 = 825 gp a trip, 55k per glory makes 66 trips.

So, if you feel that you are losing a glory every 66 trips, use them. If not, don't.

That simple.

I agree about the charge, mayby it should be like 7 charges so it would be profitable to use them if you lose a glory every 100 trips.

But, no way Jagex is going to change them now.

Never having rc in the abyss a day in my life, I'm sorta confused about the skull. Do you get skulled just by going into the abyss? :?

One last think. I don't think the price of a diamond will go up, because a lot of people will just get their own.

BTW, have fun rcing :D

I hope you lower the price of nats :D

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

You have to be stupid to get rced pked, and somebody stupid wouldn't wear that.

Want to challenge that statement?

Well here's the thing, 90% of rc pkers use ancients. Oh, 99% of rcers have a 1-click telly in their inventory. But wait a second.. ancients doesn't have a teleblock! If you die to an ancient... -.- your horrible, sorry.

The 10% that rc pk on modern mage? Well, they have to entangle you on their first try AND tb you on your first try, all through what for me is a +67 mage bonus or something along those lines. If they tb before they entangle, you're already at the zamorak mage even if you are tbed. If they entangle and get it, it doesn't matter, you're going to telly. Unless they get the tb on the first try before you telly, and it doesn't take long to click an ectophial. Even if they DO get both, most of the time you are at least in range of the zamorak mage by now, and he can telly you when you aren't just 1 square away, and CAN TELLY YOU WHEN YOU'RE TBED.

And don't even put up an argument for the 1-item dds rc pkers. I'm sorry, they normally have time for ONE special before I get to the mage, and unless they have 99 str potted to 117, with a maximum strength bonus including a zerker, barrow gloves, fighter torso, etc. and hit their max on the spec, they aren't going to kill me. Oh wait, even if they do max out, THEY STILL WON'T KILL ME. Too much hp. Plus if you're rc pking you dont have 99 str, and you don't have anything other then a dds.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I can't see this "destroying" rc pking. Why is it every update people get overly dramatic? You see titles like "WILDERNESS RUINED!?," "DITCH SIGNALS END OF RUNESCAPE!?," "NEW WEP NERFED - RANGE NOW USELESS" stupid stupid threads all the time. Don't freak out - at least hypothesize a subtle intermediate unless you people make threads like this solely for more attention.

Anyway, I agree with most posts so far. Diamonds would eventually end up costing more than the saved items lost from being pked.

Well I guess just pk the rcers and take that thing that stops them from geting skulled.

People say its sad to pk RCers, well its the RCers choice to go through the wild and the wild is made for pking. RCers are just asking for trouble :mrgreen: I wll pk a Rcer if I'm bored

Would you kill some random person working just because your bored also?

woot i love diamond bracelets they will same me tons of cash and now i will start rcin nats to get my rc up :) with out losin my glorys and pouchs :)

barrowsmdharok,swordman0909.gif

fire cape owned at lvl 98 27/02/07 cape lost 27.5.07

woot i love diamond bracelets they will same me tons of cash and now i will start rcin nats to get my rc up :) with out losin my glorys and pouchs :)

Honestly, did you read ANYONE's posts above yours?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

note.

rc pkers just might not know whats going on and kill you anyways, i mean they are rc pking :wall:

there never will be any dashdwysd for Rc pkers, such a low-blow they do to the Rc'rs, killing them just for the rune essance and to waste time now that they won't be getting glories from kills...

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

Not hardly. With only 5 charges and non rechargeable players will soon tire of diamond mining or paying for them. Probably then only be used by folks slaying abyssals demons there instead of slayer tower or people repairing pouches (that dont know they can be repaired while in ur bank)

They really should have made it rechargeable if they wanted it to last or make it have more charges.

You don't get skulled in the alternative Abyss...

But what's funny is that it blends so well with the skin (lighter) of the character.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You know...everyone is wondering if it's possible that rune prices will DROP.

I'm wondering if they might possibly rise, as player attempt to fund the use of Abyss Bracelets.

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

:: Saradomin Girl :: 278/324 Quest Points :: Tip.It Blog ::

Mmmm...SMART players won't bother to use them.

However, a lot of RS'ers aren't all that bright.

My first reaction was "Yeah, not going to bother."

Not everyone will feel that way, a lot of people will use them.

Those people will probably attempt to jack up the prices of nats and laws, and others will follow suit and refuse to sell below whatever the majority is asking.

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

:: Saradomin Girl :: 278/324 Quest Points :: Tip.It Blog ::

egamer"]
Well I guess just pk the rcers and take that thing that stops them from geting skulled.

People say its sad to pk RCers, well its the RCers choice to go through the wild and the wild is made for pking. RCers are just asking for trouble :mrgreen: I wll pk a Rcer if I'm bored

Would you kill some random person working just because your bored also?

I would on a game, this isn't real life sir.

I dont rc much anymore but if i did i'd prob use them if i had any diamonds in my bank, i'd never use them otherwise.

i say good riddance, rc pk'ing is the lowest form of low. Although i won't use the bracelets, because i always get away. Also, runecraft pk'ers mystic really helps in my overall profit from runecrafting :thumbsup:

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^