Anti-More ftp bankspace thread!

lauren1211

wow dude i'm sort of running on the edge of how much stuff i can hold but i couldn't imagine doing it with 10 spaces occupied by stuff i couldn't use... gratz on being able to do that lol.

Well, I also don't do a whole lot of skilling. I actually don't have any mining/smithing supplies in my bank, since I hate doing that. If I ever need to, I'll buy another pick. I also cut and sell/make jewelry out of any gems I find. I never leave raw food in my bank. I only keep the things I use, and the stuff that means a lot to me. These 1100+ hammers are technically a waste of space... not! :XD:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i appreciate your well thought out contribution to this thread. except, not really. saying "i want bank space" really doesn't do anything other than add 1 to your post count.

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

yea,....the only F2p people that need bank space are all lower levels...and pack rats...im lv 94 F2P and i have like 10 mem items..in my bank..and i still manage enough room...so i support..wich iv already said...

lol. I could barly manage things with 6 members items(so much throwing stuff out to do that :cry:). I can;t imagine how you would manage that, unless you're one of the few people who keep almost nothing in their bank.

Tetsuya.png

I can't remember where I read it, but I can confirm that the quote you received by anonymous pm is a direct quote from JaGEx...it was one of the articles I came across a month or two ago.

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

oh it is, good. that's reassuring. only have one question left, which is where the hell does prankster_king get his statistic

Now that you know the three types of Runescape citizens and what they have to store, I want you to think about this. 98% of the F2Pers in Runescape are all three at the same time.

anybody know?

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

oh it is, good. that's reassuring. only have one question left, which is where the hell does prankster_king get his statistic

Now that you know the three types of Runescape citizens and what they have to store, I want you to think about this. 98% of the F2Pers in Runescape are all three at the same time.

anybody know?

Looks like he pulls it out his [wagon]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I just want to post a picture of my f2p bank for this thread.

f2pbank2he8.png

I still have 2 rows and 1 spot if I want to drop cwars tickets. It's not hard to limit your bank. Just drop useless items that you really don't need. Actually I don't know what I have chef hats :uhh:.

[hide=Items]

Stuff I could add/I might add..

Fire staff- but it isn't that hard to tele to Varrock whenever I need one. I guess +1 BANK SPACE

Rune gold- Plate and legs I might add for when I train. Not really necessary, just for looks with phat.

Swordfish- For clan wars. Or I could just fish a load before fighting..

Cakes/Tuna- For cheap training. Don't need at all because I regain health quickly. A few lobs will last me.

Gold gloves/Yellow cape- this one I probably could use. I'll switch it eventually after I die with members stuff on. +2 BANK SPACE

Ore/logs/skill items- Will be used up. I'll probably never have raw material. So little to do in f2p.

Random event stuff- Pointless.. Will never have. Stuck in my house for good.

Holiday items- Maybe rubber chicken. That's about it +1 BANK SPACE

Colourful boots- They would always be on me.

Stuff that I could do without..

Chef hats- Pointless. Don't need but have. -1 BANK SPACE

Williows- Will burn when I have the time. -1 BANK SPACE

Lobster Cage- Could easily buy one each time I go on the boat. -1 BANK SPACE

Limps- Don't really need them there. But I might save up if I ever train on giants/hobbys.

Cwars Tickets- 89.. Don't really need. Just incase I do come back (maybe dropping)

Feathers- Will be used up soon enough -1 BANK SPACE

Body runes- xp collecting dust -1 BANK SPACE

[/hide]

-5 + 4= -1 Bank Spaces!!! Wooot.. now 2 rows and 2 spots. It's not hard to make room. Really...

Quit RuneScape :)

My bank(currently f2p) :lol: :

bankqh8.jpg

The first 2 pages are most of my f2p things. I used to just throw out most of my members items, but I got tired of it since I still could hardly manage my bank even after throwing away most of my member items.

Tetsuya.png

anybody know?

Pretty much. You know that saying "84% of statistics are made up."

But really now, it isn't that hard to make room. I made room when I thought there was no way I could. I would like more bank space so I could store more junk, but it really would be junk. No point in having more space. I'm good.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

tetyusa nice bank... only problem is if you take something out you have to be sure of leaving one in to keep it's space.

erkid"]I just want to post a picture of my f2p bank for this thread.

f2pbank2he8.png

I still have 2 rows and 1 spot if I want to drop cwars tickets. It's not hard to limit your bank. Just drop useless items that you really don't need. Actually I don't know what I have chef hats :uhh:.

[hide=Items]

Stuff I could add/I might add..

Fire staff- but it isn't that hard to tele to Varrock whenever I need one. I guess +1 BANK SPACE

Rune gold- Plate and legs I might add for when I train. Not really necessary, just for looks with phat.

Swordfish- For clan wars. Or I could just fish a load before fighting..

Cakes/Tuna- For cheap training. Don't need at all because I regain health quickly. A few lobs will last me.

Gold gloves/Yellow cape- this one I probably could use. I'll switch it eventually after I die with members stuff on. +2 BANK SPACE

Ore/logs/skill items- Will be used up. I'll probably never have raw material. So little to do in f2p.

Random event stuff- Pointless.. Will never have. Stuck in my house for good.

Holiday items- Maybe rubber chicken. That's about it +1 BANK SPACE

Colourful boots- They would always be on me.

Stuff that I could do without..

Chef hats- Pointless. Don't need but have. -1 BANK SPACE

Williows- Will burn when I have the time. -1 BANK SPACE

Lobster Cage- Could easily buy one each time I go on the boat. -1 BANK SPACE

Limps- Don't really need them there. But I might save up if I ever train on giants/hobbys.

Cwars Tickets- 89.. Don't really need. Just incase I do come back (maybe dropping)

Feathers- Will be used up soon enough -1 BANK SPACE

Body runes- xp collecting dust -1 BANK SPACE

[/hide]

-5 + 4= -1 Bank Spaces!!! Wooot.. now 2 rows and 2 spots. It's not hard to make room. Really...

i think i may hold you up as the perfect example of how an ftp bank is really plenty of space. you don't hold onto tinderboxes and pots and stuff you can easily buy, you don't hold onto random event stuff or holiday items... perfect.

post that on prankster_king's thread, show them how easy it is to fit your stuff into an ftp bank if you are careful.

Deathrune666 wrote:

I dont think F2P should get another single update, i dont care if its a simple peice of random event armor, or another small mini game, or 1 extra slot in their bank.

Why?

because ive been paying for this game since members was first released.

What updates do i get at my lvl? that are specific to my lvl. There is not one item, not one place, nothing that someone 120 combat or higher can get. Without having someone under 60 combat getting it as well.

I will boycott RS if F2P gets even one more update before P2P high lvls get one.

(((((This guy is right!!!! he may be saying it a bit harshly but gimme a break. I'm in the top 6000 accounts on this game and have been a P2P for years and am yet to see anything high level wise that gives me something for being a higher level.

I'm tired of everything being for lvl 70 and below also

here you go, ive read your post, ive seen the other side. im now going nuetral. i figured it out. I'm a member and i dont have to give a crap about f2p. if they get more bank space, yay for f2pers. if they dont, i dont really care, it doesn't do anything but make f2pers more whiney. im deleting my posts in the pro-bank space thread now.

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Deathrune666 wrote:

I dont think F2P should get another single update, i dont care if its a simple peice of random event armor, or another small mini game, or 1 extra slot in their bank.

Why?

What updates do i get at my lvl? that are specific to my lvl. There is not one item, not one place, nothing that someone 120 combat or higher can get. Without having someone under 60 combat getting it as well.

I will boycott RS if F2P gets even one more update before P2P high lvls get one.

(((((This guy is right!!!! he may be saying it a bit harshly but gimme a break. I'm in the top 6000 accounts on this game and have been a P2P for years and am yet to see anything high level wise that gives me something for being a higher level.

Same deal, it's a pretty harsh way of going about it, but there aren't really updates for high lvs out there... even though im only combat 57, i wan't something to look forward to, y'know?

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

rune lrg

rune pl8

rune legs

gloves

boots

ammy

rune kite

rune scim

bow

1 type of arrow

str potions

lobsters©

lobsters®

pickax

coal

iron

steel bars

coins

firestaff

earthstaff

waterstaff

air runes

chaos runes

law runes

There's 23 items, you don't need anything else besides that to make money, merch, train and PK in F2P. Stop complaining about not being able to save your Random Event items, if you want useless stuff become a member, if you want to experience the game for free stay F2P.

I honestly don't know why jagex just dosen't give us limitless bank space -.-

and thats why you should be shot....

hey just because he didn't know that programming in more bank space costs more money doesn't mean he should be shot.

threeleggedlion, you forgot logs, if the person is training woodcutting and body and death runes for mage (body is optional i guess).

here you go, ive read your post, ive seen the other side. im now going nuetral. i figured it out. I'm a member and i dont have to give a crap about f2p. if they get more bank space, yay for f2pers. if they dont, i dont really care, it doesn't do anything but make f2pers more whiney. im deleting my posts in the pro-bank space thread now.

i laughed in real life - i can see how you'd come to that conclusion.

I'm in the top 6000 accounts on this game and have been a P2P for years and am yet to see anything high level wise that gives me something for being a higher level.

um... check the thread, this is the "anti-ftp bank space thread," not the "why are there no high level updates????" thread.

:evil: Whether we bring in enough money through ads or not, we still need bank space. With the addition of the skull sceptre (being so hard to get) it will take up spaces in your bank drastically if you don't get all four pieces! I had those first two peices in my bank for a month, trying to clean out my bank, when I finally decided I could get another copy, bu there is one thing, my Blurite Sword, that I'm so attached to (it's so cool, not really for a weapon) that it would take nothing less than JaGeX completely taking every Blurite Sword and deleteing it from existence to make me get rid of it. Diango is useful for the holiday clothing, but the Easter Ring is taking up valuable space! I am so :wall: with all of you (quite nearly) possessed by your own hate of F2P'ers we play the game like you! I'm pretty sure you all were new to the game at sometime, like we were. JaGeX doesn't just give members 1mil for becoming a member!

here you go, ive read your post, ive seen the other side. im now going nuetral. i figured it out. I'm a member and i dont have to give a crap about f2p. if they get more bank space, yay for f2pers. if they dont, i dont really care, it doesn't do anything but make f2pers more whiney. im deleting my posts in the pro-bank space thread now

And could you guess we don't care crap about members? If we become members, we start not caring about F2P, if there is only one F2P person, would he/she quit RuneScape just because of that? If it was me I wouldn't! I think you, lauren1211, are just jealous that we can exist at the same time as you. Well I'm right here, and if you like it, good for you, if not, tough luck, 'cuz I plan to stay.

Why?

I don't care if you die tomorrow. I don't care if you lose all your HP and some lv3 n00b picks it up. I don't care if... See my point? The "I don't care" game can go on forever! I'm sure that you were F2P once. If they didn't add members, would you still be playing?

I could name a few other people, though I'm positive I don't (or shouldn't, seems pretty obvious) have to.

NOT GOOD. I want bank space!

Every member makes generalizations of f2p off of idiots (or people that ACT like idiots). If it weren't for people like you, we probably would. Not that this crap of an anti-f2p bank space thread is helping any. If I was in the position to, I would delete this thread and all the like. If you think this is too long, you can kiss my [wagon] and stick your finger up your nose.

Amount of spam rising... Urge to kill people rising...

~~~~~ Magesty of Impurity ~~~~~

Please don't flame anyone, unless they deserve it ( if someone posts crap, then flame at will. :^_^:).

whatcolor_isblue.jpgWhat Color Are You?

you know, now that you mention it, i think that maybe you're right. i'm just jealous that people exist who can play the game for free. :cry: :cry: :cry: i'm a BAD PERSON!! waaaaaaaah!!! i think i'll go, what was that again? stick my finger up my nose? i think i'm gonna go stick my finger up my nose! waaahh!! :cry: :cry:

*cough* you're saying that because we have differing opinions mine is useless? let's see...

Every member makes generalizations of f2p off of idiots (or people that ACT like idiots). If it weren't for people like you, we probably would. Not that this crap of an anti-f2p bank space thread is helping any.

wow, so apparently i'm representative of every single member of runescape that there is! if you had actually READ my original post, you would see that I SUPPORT ADDING BANK SPACE, YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF CRAP. but there's a LOT of people who don't, and it's unfair to only have one thread that only represents one side of the argument. and since you, of course, believe your opinion is right, that must mean that all other opinions are those of stupid noobs who should go stick their fingers up their noses, right?

! I am so frustrated with all of you (quite nearly) possessed by your own hate of F2P'ers we play the game like you!

our consuming hate of F2P'ers? *scratches head* where did i say i hated all F2P'ers? did anyone in this thread ever say that? ah, here it is:

god i hate all F2P'ers so much! they should all just go stick their fingers up their noses! god i hate them so much!!

fine, that point i concede to you.[/sarcasm]

oh, one last jibe that is so easy i can't resist it:

I think you, lauren1211, are just jealous that we can exist at the same time as you. Well I'm right here, and if you like it, good for you, if not, tough luck, 'cuz I plan to stay.

what are you, some amateur psychologist? maybe next time you should actually research the person you're offering your opinion on - I'M FTP. I HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW, AND I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH BANK SPACE.

your turn. i'm gonna go stick my finger up my nose... hey, what's all this gooey stuff?

and by the way, you are a complete and total hypocrite. your sig says "don't flame" but not only are you being a jerk on this thread, but you're a jerk on other threads too.

from the "official pk rules honor thread"

All in all, these rules SUCK!

that's the only one of your posts i saw, but don't be all "don't flame, it's mean" mr nice guy then turn around and insult people, tell them they suck and to kiss your [wagon].

look, i flame too sometimes, but at least i don't claim to be all high and mighty and tell others not to flame.

The "They dont pay, they dont get updates" isn't bull, its a fact of life. its the same in real life.

Exactly. If I'm in a restaurant with no money, they won't give me a free meal just on the grounds that "Hey, I got that free refill the last time I was here. I deserve it because I can't afford it!"

+1

Im back =]