Anti-More ftp bankspace thread!

lauren1211

The "They dont pay, they dont get updates" isn't bull, its a fact of life. its the same in real life.

Exactly. If I'm in a restaurant with no money, they won't give me a free meal just on the grounds that "Hey, I got that free refill the last time I was here. I deserve it because I can't afford it!"

Now don't compare apples with peers.

Indead if you're in a restaurant with no money, you won't get any food. Different from runescape where you actually can play if you have no money.

Something I'd like to make clear. If you enjoy some kind of free service, does this means you have no rights because you don't pay?..

For exemple I don't have to pay for school, the only thing I have to pay for are my schoolbooks. Suppose my classroom is a mess. Broken windows, not enough chairs for everybody, ... Basicly from what most people are saying here, I mussn't complain because I don' pay.

Just give f2p a few lines, it won't hurt.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and by the way, you are a complete and total hypocrite. your sig says "don't flame" but not only are you being a jerk on this thread, but you're a jerk on other threads too.

from the "official pk rules honor thread"

All in all, these rules SUCK!

that's the only one of your posts i saw, but don't be all "don't flame, it's mean" mr nice guy then turn around and insult people, tell them they suck and to kiss your [wagon].

look, i flame too sometimes, but at least i don't claim to be all high and mighty and tell others not to flame.

well school is a bad example because your parents do pay school taxes... what people are saying is that ftp is free and you shouldn't complain about something that's free, you should be happy that you got it at all.

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

well school is a bad example because your parents do pay school taxes... what people are saying is that ftp is free and you shouldn't complain about something that's free, you should be happy that you got it at all.

Why is school a bad exemple?

my parents paying taxes = f2p advertisements

krikke321.png

Well an all around player does need more bank space, at least the ones with the holiday items and random event stuff. If they had a place to store/get back the random event stuff we would'nt have a problem.

deathnotesignature.png

No. Paying taxes = paying money. If something is wrong with the public school, people have every right to complain.

Tetsuya.png

No. Paying taxes = paying money.

ok bad example(the adds), look it like this:

taxes = internet costs

we have acces to a lot free services (IRL: school, PC: runescape)

If something is wrong with the public school, people have every right to complain

This supports my idea: something wrong with runescape or the school, people have the right to complain.

I hope you understand my thoughts now.

krikke321.png

You dont pay, you dont get. Simple as that.

Jagex needs to make a skillcape of "moaning", f2p only. I mean, there always complaining that they need skillcapes, arent they?

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

homeless/poor people don't pay eather and when they ask for food they get it.

I am also wondering, anwser honnestly.

Would you really care if f2p got skillcapes?

krikke321.png

homeless/poor people don't pay eather and when they ask for food they get it.
Thats a different thing entirely, no one ever died because of not getting the benefits of members.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

ofcours it's a different thing. All that I am trying to say is that if a service is free, you can complain about it.

(btw: my question wasn't retorical)

krikke321.png

i think filling in the row like some said isnt to bad not harming that much with 4 or 5 spaces. and some people either cant pay because of living conditions or payment conditions doesn't match. perhaps a special bank provided for discontinued items? only 10 spaces for RARES ONLY, phats, masks, santa, half jug disk etc. :-k

Popoto.~<3

well i'm not so sure about rare-only spaces, as not that many people have rares, especially in ftp (it's easier to earn cash in ptp)

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

ofcours it's a different thing. All that I am trying to say is that if a service is free, you can complain about it.

(btw: my question wasn't retorical)

TBH i wouldnt care if f2p got skillcapes. I would care though if they started getting more members stuff though.

GF TIF.

Case and point is, if you need more bank space, loose some junk.

My MEMBERS friend had his ENTIRE bank full...I went in and showed him what he needed gone. He had 15+ rows freed up...

If your outta bank space, you need to rethink something...

Dont keep pots if you dont use them, why have iron armor if you dont need it?

I was a ftper for over 2 years, and I NEVER had a issue with bank space.

[above]

I think FTPers can get skillcapes if they are in a non members part of the world? Anyone wanna correct me? I know you can use the emotes in them, as if they are members objects or not , I do not know.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I agree totally which brings me to the conclusion

Many moons ago millions of chickens roamed this land.... Then along came a colonel... And wiped them out...

Ok i know that was totally random but anyway f2p should become p2p because its 1.not that much money 2. safe and secure

So you think about that

What the [bleep]ing hell!!!! :evil: Hello!!!!!!!!!!! There are like 1m paying rs members. Thats around 60m or so a year thats a whole lot of [bleep]ing money.

What [bleep]ing save guards do p2p get that f2pers dont get . None its equal protections.

All you stupid selfish people dont understand why we get more bank space.

We [bleep]ing need it.Its all around the fact that we pay money.Sinse we pay money we get updates and new quests. These things give us alot of items so we need the space to store all our [cabbage] in. I know some friends that are member that have full bank accounts.They actully have filled a members bank space

We have a whole hell of alot more skills(cause we pay for it)

Farming seeds take up alot of bank space. Fishing takes up many bank spaces. Crafting hides takes up alot of spaces. FLetching takes up alot of spaces. We need enough bank spaces cause we have about 3o times more items than f2p because we pay for updates that givw us items which is why we need more space than you.

So stop begging for more spaces. You mabey deserve one more or two more rows but no more cause u dont need them like members do.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Since when did anyone say about more than 2 rows? even 1 more roll is good......

MOST f2p don't become p2p is because of their parents so befire you say the price is cheap and everyone should become one...some of use are regular kids who play RS not old no life adults who still play a teenager's game

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

well..im a member and i have 1 empty space while carrying armor and 2 weps that i dont have in bank.

so...deal with it.

point is...no matter how much space pacrats/keep every quest item ppl will never have enough spaces.

and im not going to complain about my bank because i know its my choice to keep my dark daggers and crystal trinkits and all the other crpa that is unique.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

point is...no matter how much space pacrats/keep every quest item ppl will never have enough spaces.

you have no point (not in relation with this topic)

f2p hardly has quests, so hardly quest items

krikke321.png

i can only think of one quest item you should save (anti-dfire shield) and one item you can if you want (blurite sword) but you don't have to really save either of them.

i can only think of one quest item you should save (anti-dfire shield) and one item you can if you want (blurite sword) but you don't have to really save either of them.

Especially when you can get all the free anti-dragon shields you want from the Duke of Lumbridge.

Most F2Pers I know can't become a member simply because their parents won't let them, or they don't have a credit card, or both.

But this isn't a feckin' F2P vs P2P thread... it's about F2P not getting more bank space. I've fixed my bank to the point where I have enough space. Well, it's full again now. I've got pizza supplies that need to be used. :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I agree, if there was a way to retrieve random event clothing without having to actually get the random event, the whole issue about F2P bank space would fade away...For the time being at least :?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.