15 May 2007 - Dream Mentor

TheEvilGizm0

what type of attack(s) do the monsters have?
Just wear melee armour.

lunarvy2.png

Tips for bosses:

First fight: pretty damn hard, just keep your hp high and pot up.

Second fight: easy, melee like normal, can hit over 20

Third fight: see second

fourth fight: Very easy but dig around like the mole

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great now I need to get my mage to level 86 or whatever to use the plank spells, I really hate training mage.

Spell is horrible...

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

im at the start of the quest and got the man's health to 15%. do i need about 10 other kinds of food for this?

All you need are three different types of food. I fed him what I had in the bank - trout, pike and lobs. Feed him one type at a time in turn and keep at that until he hits full health.

Mahogany planks require 1050gp to make. Plus, 300 gp for the nature and 100 gp per astral rune (which is the average, when buying from the store). This works out to be 1550 gp (which is 50 gp over the cost of the plank at the sawmill. Plus, you get 90 magic exp for casting the spell. The way I see it, this gives me a way to train magic for 0.55 gp per exp.

Or, I could sell the planks on the forums for 2k+ each and make tons of cash while training magic. Pretty sure this update is ftw.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

what type of attack(s) do the monsters have?
Just wear melee armour.

Tips for bosses:

First fight: pretty damn hard, just keep your hp high and pot up.

Second fight: easy, melee like normal, can hit over 20

Third fight: see second

fourth fight: Very easy but dig around like the mole

ty for the help. I just wore guthans, used a whip and dds with super set instead of ice spells as i was planning before and i finished useing only 7 sharks.

Mahogany planks require 1050gp to make. Plus, 300 gp for the nature and 100 gp per astral rune (which is the average, when buying from the store). This works out to be 1550 gp (which is 50 gp over the cost of the plank at the sawmill. Plus, you get 90 magic exp for casting the spell. The way I see it, this gives me a way to train magic for 0.55 gp per exp.

Or, I could sell the planks on the forums for 2k+ each and make tons of cash while training magic. Pretty sure this update is ftw.

84 mage > 85 mage, you need 305,400 Exp,

Costing only 150,000 or so GP is very good for that. And selling the planks on forums i've seen the prices jump and drop all the time. Time it right and you could sell for 2.2k+ .

Saying that, it's better exp than Alching, Has higher money making potential, and just damn rocks!

(84>85 was an example, and yes i know it takes level 86 to cast)

penguinesigrq6.png

Not a bad idea but plank prices are really unpredictable

I've heard from someone that did the quest that d'hide is the best.

absolutely not true.

d-hide is awful

i had rune legs, plate and boots, barrows gloves, legend cape, neitiznot helm, whip d sq and glory,

only used 1 dose of a super set and 12 sharks.

(im lvl 107)

I did in dhide with relative ease. Torag helm, 99 Cape, Dhide, Rune boots, Barrows Gloves, Defender and dds. Just kept the seal of passage on.

Super set and 10 sharks used. Once you've killed the first one the others are easy, just keep your hp 60+ and he won't kill you. Auto Retaliate helps as you'll be eating a fair bit.

(I'm level 110 btw)

I also used dhide but only on the first fight, I then changed to my Rune Armour. I have heard from many people that

dhide on first monster is the way to kill him. Drink super sets right before the fight, and full inv of sharks. I also agree

with keeping Auto Retaliate on. Good Luck to all~ :) Fun quest thanks Jagex.

I did the same thing as QueenValerie and didn't have any problems either at Level 105. I used about 7 tuna potatoes for the entire 4 monsters. I have also heard that ring of recoil works well, but not sure.

If you leave the dreamland during the fight, you will find yourself back at the first fight when you return.

Great Quest, I really enjoyed all of it. :thumbsup:

shey.png

Seems like a good high level update. I wish they didn't put a combat req. I wanted to see all the cocky level 70 quest cape owners get mauled by the first boss. Anyone think a level 70 could kill that boss?

jjroxlu7.jpg

Seems like a good high level update. I wish they didn't put a combat req. I wanted to see all the cocky level 70 quest cape owners get mauled by the first boss. Anyone think a level 70 could kill that boss?

I don't think they can start the quest and they certainly can't reach the boss ;)

phata_elise.png

thx jagex you just made me waste 40 bucks and 30 days...

read more at: 27-28-78-44014525

What the heck is a "Quest Pure" I swear people now and days over use the words: Pure and Noob it's retarted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

+100 to Jagex nice update switch books ftw!

someone that created a new account for questing and is about to get quest cape on a verry low combat lvl and only skilling for quests...

couldnt you geuss it?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

angry about the 85 req...what does combat have to do with a quest... :wall:

Seriously, i wound't even attempt at 85 Combat

You fight 1 Level 300+ Boss then 2 level 200+ boss and 1 level 100+ boss

They can hit hard

My friend did it fine at 85, its not really that big of a deal. I did underground at 45 (LOL!) non-pure, and dt (no blockers/helpers too...) at 65, i think i can handle this.

Well with being so close to 99 wc im holding off my excitment a bit too, 4-5 days =)

picture2et9.th.png

VstÃÆÃâÃâávat se slepicemi.

whyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy cant we use the lamp on anything we want jagex......why do you restrict them to combat :wall:

whyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy cant we use the lamp on anything we want jagex......why do you restrict them to combat :wall:

Because it's a combat quest, really. ;)

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Because it's a combat quest, really. ;)

though some people cant train combat anymore.....

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.