Silly Detention.

xvillexvalox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you knowingly broke a rule and are wondering why you got punished?

Damn I wish you would have gotten caught with that vodka too, thats just plain stupid.

Lamest detention I had was when the older kids sat in the back of the bus, and the much younger kids sat in the front. Not that hard, guys. I was an older kid. When we told the younger kids to not sit with us, and that it wasn't a big deal we don't see they have to sit where we do, there were fairly mad. So they would go sit in the front and throw highlighters, pens, pencils, etc. at us. Then they would whine about us stealing their things. So we would throw it back. Then WE all got detentions for throwing their stuff back to them. But not the little kids.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

You had vodka during school?!?! :-s

Thats daft. At my school (the school part not the 6th form) they didnt really want you to have they but they just said to take the earphones out when you went past them but you would just put them back in straight away.

But seriously, vodka in school is just too much!!! #-o

Where'dja catch that? :-s

6th period I get a white note to go down to the dean's. (I was a tad afraid because I had cranberryjuice + vodka during lunch) But it was only the mp3 player thing. I ended up getting a detention from a dean I pass everyday with my headphones on.

He had put it in tiny writing

Thanks for that. I never even noticed. More On Topid: Why the [bleep] would you drink vodka at school?? Save it for the weekend noob. :lol:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Damn I wish you would have gotten caught with that vodka too, thats just plain stupid.

Exact thoughts

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Wow, you people have crazy schools! I talk in class constantly, sleep, mess with things, installed proxy's on all the school computers and ive NEVER gotten in trouble. Heck, I gave one of my teachers a detention today, lol. I asked one of my teachers in 2nd period if I could have some blank detention slips, and she gave me like 60, so I took them and in my fifth period class, when the teacher started talking, I announced "Mrs Pierce, you have a detention for talking in class!" and I walked up and gave her a detention slip filled out with me marked as the teacher. Everyone laughed, including the teacher. (there is like 15 people in this class)

Exact thoughts

and my sentiments exactly too..

I think this every day when people in my year are like...

NAR!! JUST COS I WAS PISSED IN ASSEMBLY!! NAR WHYD THEY GO AND [bleep]IN SUSPEND US!! THATS SHOCKN AS OWT THAT!! NAR MISS U CANT DO THAT!! ILL SUE YE FOR HARRASMENT AND ASSAULT!!

Tk5SF.png

We have ths stupid rule where if you don't have a paper and need to go to your locker or need to go to the bathroom, it's one break detention. 6 of these is one after school. I've only had one detention this year..I deserved it. I've got 12 break detentions right now though and Griffin is too stupid to realize it..I've served maybe 4 of them?

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

This isn't so much a detention, but something really annoying about school when it came to mind. Me and my mates sat in this particular spot and yes, we were once a messy bunch. After being moved somewhere else and told any more and we'd get moved from the whole general area permanently, we cleaned up our act. More or less EVERY LUNCH BREAK the place was immaculate, yet, annoyingly, every teacher who walked past, who was no doubt on notice about us, asked us... any rubbish, make sure you put it in the bin... <.<

Firstly, anyone that repeats something more than three times is like a tick inside my skull sucking away at the spinal fluids. Secondly, they simply couldn't have LOOKED with thier EYES, they had to continually ask us as if we were all ex-cons who couldn't wipe our own [wagon] s.

Meh. Makes me glad I finished last year. Teachers get so annoying.

Exact thoughts

and my sentiments exactly too..

I think this every day when people in my year are like...

NAR!! JUST COS I WAS PISSED IN ASSEMBLY!! NAR WHYD THEY GO AND [bleep] SUSPEND US!! THATS SHOCKN AS OWT THAT!! NAR MISS U CANT DO THAT!! ILL SUE YE FOR HARRASMENT AND ASSAULT!!

Yah my year had a few like that and people with weed that thought that they were bad because of it. They are just jokes really #-o

What is funny though is when we sometimes go out on wednesday nights and if people have a fair bit too much they will come into 6th form the next day still slightly tipsy :P

iteme3721.jpg

I got a detention for being inside the school elevator when it broke down, I was stuck in between two floors for 15 minutes :lol:

It wasn't that bad though, and I kind of deserved it. My friend had somehow gotten an elevator key from the office (probably stole it :P ) and me and like 5 other people went into the elevator at the end of the day (6 people in total), and you're only supposed to be in the elevator if you have a broken leg or something, and none of us had any broken bones. So when we got stuck, and the police came to get us out, they were pissed that nobody had a broken bone :-w It was funny though, especially since the elevator got stuck in between the same two floors the day before :XD: And during detention I got to talk with my friends (the guy watching us was "resting his eyes" lol) and I did all my homework... So ya! ::'

Well, it seems that in every school I'd always have that one teacher that hated me... In Elementary, it was a female teacher (she was chubby and always said how she was going to lose all that weight by the end of the year)

A few of the things that happened with her were me and my friend temp-dyeing our hair orange and black in the guys bathroom for some black and orange day nonsense (however, the girls did what ever the hell they wanted in their bathrooms such as nail polish, hair styling etc. - I later found out that this teacher was sexist against guys) Another time was when she wrote me up for reading ahead in a book we were all reading in class (I tend to read faster than others) and I had a note sent home to my parents that they had to sign to inform them about my "out-of-line behavior" in class - I decided this was bull and forged the note - she then sent another note home that same day I returned the first one and so for some reason I had my dad sign this one - she compared the 2 signatures and somehow found out the first one was forged - a week of detention (5 days). Now I'm in junior high, and guess what? She freaken got a teaching spot here so now instead of teaching at the elementary school, she's teaching here - I was followed <.< However, I've kept out of her way since she started teaching here, but now there's another teacher; not even a teacher, a "lunch aid".

This guy is just a complete and total [puncture]. He claims I have no manners, I am always doing acts of defiance (I don't take up my lunch tray on time :-k ), and he claims that if my parents were to see what I "do" during lunch, they would not like it at all. Anyways, I have manners and I'm nice to all teachers that are nice to me, I do not fulfill acts of defiance and it is utter [cabbage] to say I do, and lastly, he's met my parents once because he coached my brother in rec soccer (he was a horrible coach tbh). Now lately, he's been a real [bleep] to me and my friends, so I just blew up last week and told him off - he writes me up - we go down to the principal's office - he almost gets fired for false reprimanding. :XD:

Also, a lot of you may know Lord Rodyle0, or evil rodyle on TIF. Yeah, he's one of my friends that blew up last week also, hehe he was also with me at the elementary school with the sexist female teacher also :)

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

Never had an after-school detention...I think...

But I've had a few lunch ones...

My 5th grade teacher was your typical fat, old lady, and she had some sort of problem with boys. She hated all the boys in my class. Meaning me. Especially me, actually, for no reason. So...Lunch detentions for...

-Getting punched (Not punching someone, getting punched.)

-Picking up a stick. I was just picking it up to throw it aside...Maybe...

-Talking with another kid during lunch. Lunch. Not class. Lunch. And everyone else was too...

Other notable lunch detentions not from 5th grade....:

-6th grade, got one for forgetting to get a progress report signed. Only one I deserved.

-6th grade, got one for going on a field trip...That I was SUPPOSED to go on...Teacher made me make up all the work during lunch, I understand enough...

-Not much else...I behave myself when there's a teacher around...Except lunch...Spoon + Grape = ...

But my friend got one when we were watching a movie about Caesar and Cleopatra in history...There was a scene of them in bed, he asked if Caesar got laid. Even though my history teacher swears in class, it was a little past swearing. To him.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm not complaining about the detention, its a silly rule that's not enforced though, and this teacher hadn't even given me a warning before. (and the detention is on the last week of school)

And as I wrote, the dean that called me down doesn't even care about that rule.

I'm surprised no one responded to how she wrote "listening in class" as the referral reason. :-k

As for the drinking, it was being passed around, and by the time I took it I was tired of their bad wagon attitude so I decided to drink it down. It was watered down and didn't even give me the chills. :roll:

Though, being the last weeks of school and knowing I wouldn't reach my limit, I didn't really care. My parents know I drink, they ussualy give me it, and they know i've had way more than 1/3 of a bottle of twice watered down vodka.

Some people are seeing me as a hooligan, though I'm not, or I wouldn't be in all honors now.

1z2zrwo.jpg

I've only had 2 detentions before, one was not doing a title page, and the other was when I threw a twink bottle at the teacher (Accident, I was throwing it across the room to my mate, and the techer started running (yeah wth is that about) randomly across to the other side of the room, the twink hit her and spilled everywhere and on her, pretty funny though.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

What I always hated in school was when most of the kids in my class would be noisy or causing some sort of trouble but there were a few of us just calmly doing our work. Several times, the teacher would just punish the whole class. So I basically got punished for doing what I was told to do. The teachers claimed we should have told the other students to calm down but, first of all, we all know that wouldn't have worked, and second, it's the teachers job to get control over the class, not the students job.

Pixeloaded.jpg

I had a teacher who was sooo ANNOYING!!!!

He had such a winey voice and called my house and every other student for being 'abusive' which I still don't know how!

he once gave me a detention for miss saying a sentence,

We were suppose to change a word into a sentence into something more intersting...aprently...

The sentence was

What a ugly looking COLOR

I though it was

What a ugly looking COLON :XD:

Everyone laughted, I was stomped, he gave me a detention.... I skipped it, screw colons!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

at my school that would be never be given and if it was you could appeal about it to the head of year.

1 of my friend was given a heads detention (saturday detention for 3 hours) for peanutting someone (pulling a tie so that the knot tightens).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I got a detention one, for chucking paper balls at this one guy who sits across from me in History. When I showed up, though, the teacher just told me to behave, and said I could go - :-s . I mean, it was a pleasant surprise, but still...

(In my defense, though, that guy was being a **** wagon-hole. Nailing him in the head was well worth a detention.)

me and my mate got detention for throwing paper airplanes, in citizenship, pointless lesson, 3 of us made them and we were gonna race, we waited till it was quite and went, 1, 2, 3 and all threw them, she only gave me and him detention, we didn't turn up, by the way mine went furthest...oh yeah!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

oh my god you should be in our RE lessons, i take the piss out of the teacher so much, like the time when she asked me to think of 10 facts about the bible and i went....urrr if it rains, build a big ark! and the other time when she put a picture of a baby on the screen and i went, wow thats an ugly baby and it turned out to be her niece, she didn't talk to me the whole lesson....never had a single detention from Re though =p

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....