Have YOU ever predicted an update?

Drakolord7

No, simply because I don't like to make predictions. I keep open minded, and I see what happens when the time comes.

It sums up my views on death/after life too. I have no particular beliefs, I will die then I will see what happens instead of claiming a religion that I think is right, even without having any proofs. Keeping open-minded. Anyway, sorry, getting away from the subject.

2480+ total

I predicted that this is just another useless poll

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

i swear i had a dream of the wildy ditch before it came out and a month or so before con i had a convo saying it be cool to build your own house

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I predicted that most of the new enchanted necklaces, bracelets and rings would suck 8-) .

And so did I, but prediction wasn't really hard whatsoever.

yeah i predicted that too, not much of a prediction

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

im gonna predict summoning comes out with new varrock

we'll see if i get one :-w

he said summoning! I'm gonna stab him in the eye! Summoning will never happen, that's my prediction... and thank god it won't, it'l be the smelliest thing in the world... *Ooooh look, I've summoned a whatsit, lets do it again, oooh now isn't that pretty!* <.<

Sig.jpg

I predicted that Hunter was going to be a bare skill with little to do and also very little benefit outside of the skill of itself. But even I couldn't predict that the maxed out thing to do in the skill was catch an imp...

So, let's compare the skills here: Smith yourself a rune plate, fletch yourself a magic longbow, thieve an elf, craft death runes, ice barrage, incredibly strong weapon poisons, catch and cook a shark, ... ooh I have an imp in a box... best skill ever. :roll:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I predicted there would be no update this week, Just by looking at the bts I can very accurately predict exactly when all the updates of the month will come.

I predicted more dumb general p2p topics.

I think I was right :)

They never end :wall:

I predicted desert treasures plot as soon as it was mentioned by Jagex.

I made a huge post on rs forums called "ITS ZAROS" and got flamed a bit. After the update I changed the title to "Ha I told you it was zaros!"

I predicted that desert treasure had something to do with zaros and I was right =p

sigsn9.jpg

1 GU3553D 7H4T 7H3R3 W00LD B3 4N 335T3R H0L1D4Y 3V3NT. Z0MFG 0WN3D N00B5 Y00Z L1K3 G07 4N 1Q OF 22 4ND UND3R!

Sorry, I have leetspeakosis. I use leet from time to time. The doctors say I was born with it. :P

Anyways, I guessed that Barbarian Assault would be in the Barbarian Outpost. Barbarian Village didn't look like a good place for a minigame...

Also, I guessed that JaGex's April Fools' Joke was actually an April Fools' Joke. A lot of people were actually fooled. There were also a lot of idiots selling Robin Hood Hats for 30mil and selling them in the Discontinued Forums because JaGex said "Hold onto your Robin Hood Hats". It was supposed to be the saying-Hold onto your hats.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!