Scariest nightmare youve had

sycosis5

Hey whats the scariest nightmare that you can remember.

Mine would be that i was getting stalked by this man dressed in black then i went home and then he cut my leg (no idea why) Then i woke up and there was cut where he cut me :shock:

anyway whats yours

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

a needle hitting a rock and bending, that the nightmare I used to get when I was sick as a kid. I don't know why but I can't stand it, I remember I wouldn't be able to fall asleep all night because i was so afraid of the dream. Still can't stand thinking about it.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

I hate to say it, but it is hard to choose.

When I was younger, I used to get night terrors extremely frequently. These aren't your run of the mill dreams or nightmares, these were disturbing and soul crushing. It pains me to describe them as deeply as that; but truth be told I was waking up every night screaming. It varied what I would be dwelling upon, I remember most vividly where my house was turned into a haunted mansion of sorts. That nightmarish place has stayed with me for longer than I can remember, to this day it has affected me so very badly. Eventually though the phase stopped.

But then I had an extremely horrific and mind numbing experience whilst on a night hike with my Scout group, which happened around a month or two ago. Combined with my brothers ghost costume and his extreme lack of sympathy after I returned and told my family of the event, I am now back to anxiously wondering what awaits me everytime I go to sleep. -.-

I have several..

One is at night when I'm at my country house by the lake, it's a faraway lake so there's no light and it's creepy at night. Then I notice moving star-like things in the sky and I quickly think it's alien ships. I try to warn my aunt nearby, and my mother, but they are talking and will not listen to me. Then suddenly, a meteorite of fire-red lava falls several meters in front of the house, in the lake. Then finally my mother and aunt notice something is going on, we move to the shore, then suddenly, a HUGE satellite that travelleved at light speed floats about 20 meters above us, just in front of us. Then the lights in the sky move more and more. In a desparate attempt, I try to wake up, and I succeed. I stayed several minutes traumatized, and I went back to sleep with the light open lol.

Another is in a small city, at night, and there's a giant, like huge(big like 20 soccer grounds, but probably more since it was still high in the sky) flying saucer with millions of window-like llights under it, that is above the city, I hurry up to take my family and try to escape, but the flying saucer seems to follow us! Then I wake up.

Another is in some sort of parallel dimension in which the aliens are about to attack us. I'm with my friend and my mother in my house. The lights are open, and I keep asking my mother to close them or we might be seen from outside by the aliens! But she doesn't listen. Finally, I go to my bed, and I look up the window and I see an alien ship! I quickly close the lights in the hopes they did not see me but then I see a huge black dragon that seems to be out of yu-gi-oh that roars in front of my window! I run to the other side of the house, near the patio, but the dragon turns around the house aswell and meets me at the patio! Then I wake up.

In one dream, I am in my house, exactly like it is in the real world, sitting in my bed, then I look around and I see a something in the darkness, then it moves and it's an alien! I wake up, again traumatized, because it seemed so real because it looked exactly like my house irl.

I make dreams like those every 2 weeks or so, can you guess what my hidden fear is?

2480+ total

Lying in a muddy ditch in the middle of a thunderstorm, pressing my face into the mud trying to kill myself. There is something looking for me and when it finds me, it's going to do something horrible and painful. I end up hearing it sloshing through the mud, groaning and calling my name. I don't look up but I know its lying next to me, breathing into the side of my face. Then i hear it scream and feel a knife slash across my back. Thats the bit where I wake up.

Nice dream. :uhh:

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

it torments my whole body when i have the dream and ive had it since i was 5, in times of optimism or when im sick. it is like all my stress focusing itself into a dream:

theres like tube long tube transporter thing where you are supposed to go in and you just.. go. but then i do something and they tell me they switched it to reverse mode (nobody actually tells me i just... know it happened) then i put something in it and i see things zooming in and out like a camera would and i feel everyone on earth in agony and i feel all 6.5 billion people's pain and i know its my fault and i usually wake up screaming clutching my head.

when i think about i barely remember anything but if i remember a certain detail i almost go into a sort of zone where i nearly have the dream again. like i said its all of my stress in one dream and i know one day i can somehow destroy it (without therapy or medication :wall: ) and than i will be very peaceful and feel safe.

ive had so many weird dreams, but i tend to forget them....

once i was being followed continously by this thing which looked like a Space Pirate from metroid prime, and i was continually running away from it. Then it caught me. Then i woke up.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

If I have a nightmare a wake myself up and turn or do something, makes your mind start working a little and snap out of it. Then I go back to sleep.

That's why I never finished any of my nightmares, every time something is going to happen I'm like "bye [wagon]", then I wake up (yes, I can do it on purpose)

Mine is just me walking down the street, then stepping in a hole and i start to fall... I feel like I'm actually falling for a while...then as soon as i hit the ground i wake up, scared to death.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

this nightmare makes me want to keep my eyes closed.

i get a nightmare where i wake up in bed with chukie and freddie kruger (sp?) stading there, with the scary piont stuffs

I remember everything being dark, with only red light in a vast space. So, if you could see anything, the light parts were red. I remember running through the dark away from a machine that had a bulldozer roller with [bleep]es on it. There was a demonic voice in the background; I belive the demon voice was the machine itself.

I ended up waking up at 2:30AM in the middle of the nightmare, barely able to stay awake from exhaustion (basically, I was fighting off my sleepiness so I wouldn't go back to the nightmare).

Wanna know the worst part? As I sat there awake, my exhaustion permitted the voice of the demon machine to continue laughing at me and telling me to go to sleep so it could get me; I was so tired, that I couldn't get the voice out of my head at all, even when awake. For the next few hours I ended up going through cycles of falling asleep, going back to the nightmare, waking up, having the demon voice laugh at me, going back to sleep, and so on until about 6AM (it was a Saturday), when the demon voice finally went away. Not a fun night, especially since I was only like... 8 at the time.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

you guys have detailed dreams. Mine usualy consist of something like waking up in bed, and someone stabbing me or something.

Although I do remember I used to have dreams of me at elementary school, (or some random place), but it's like im in a fog (to see what it's like, colse your eyes almost all the way, so you're squinting, and turn your head up, and try to look foreward). It used to happen a lot, and I'd be like "why is everything so hard to see", and then I'd wake up a little while later. But it was absolutely torcherous. Then one time I remembered that all I had to wake up, and it would go away, so I did, and I never had those dreams again.

you guys have detailed dreams. Mine usualy consist of something like waking up in bed, and someone stabbing me or something.

Although I do remember I used to have dreams of me at elementary school, (or some random place), but it's like im in a fog (to see what it's like, colse your eyes almost all the way, so you're squinting, and turn your head up, and try to look foreward). It used to happen a lot, and I'd be like "why is everything so hard to see", and then I'd wake up a little while later. But it was absolutely torcherous. Then one time I remembered that all I had to wake up, and it would go away, so I did, and I never had those dreams again.

i get those fog dreams a lot where nothing is bad but i just... can't see anything except for some blurred and distorted images. more annoying than anything

well I have lots... one of the worst dreems I have is when I am being hunted by a unstopable enemy. I run and I run, my allies are killed. In some dreems I have hundreds of troops around me as a royal escourt. they are turned into hamburger by artilery. I have this feeling of great guilt, for they where worthy of life I thought. our weapons had been sabotauged and we couldent return their fire. finaly I am surrounded by my foes. then I wake up before they can kill me.

but the worse of them is when I dream I am alone.

alway's it seems I can not escape. once I was running from a mental hostiple of sorts, the pationce where chaseing me. I was just a few hundred feet from my car. but I was terribly out of shape and it was up a steep hill. my legs ached in anticipation of the biteing that the mob would do. I kept slipping and falling becouse the grass was wet and I was fat. the pationce where not slowed down.

they where hell bent on eating my alive by the way.

finaly around 50 feet from my car still sevrall miniutes of climbing to go and the mob only twenty or so feet away I turn around. I give out a loud battle cry and charge in to the frey intent on takeing out as many of them as I can. then I wake up.

I have some of the most sickining of all nightmears at times. just last week I drempt of an alien invasion... lets not get into that one, it will make you very sick indeed.

well their you have it, a sample of my night mears. these where the nice one's by the way, iv been slowly killed by a sadistic foe at least once in a dream. Iv had the ground fall out from under me with 2 demons screaming one with a deep low voice and one with a high crazy voice in anouther.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I get it when sick, then wake up delirious and sleep walk...

It's all dark, and there's like... small particles or something floating around, and a weird buzzing noise like when the tv's on in a room. And this voice kinda thing makes noises like "Tch". "Tch" being the sound one may make in 'dis-approval" of something.

It's scary because it's just so strange...and I always hate it, but can't wake from it. When I wake up delirious from it, I can still hear it, but am awake. And usually I'm very cold when waking up from it. It sucks.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Let's see if I can remember this...And it might sound dumb, but it's nearly my major fears summed up

So...

There's a kindergarten class. Some guy, or a few guys, kidnaps them all. Then he hangs them all in front of their school. Their skin comes off and all thats left is a bunch of skeletons being hung to trees. The next day, people find them and memorial services and such are held. A newspaper article is written.

Then, a few days later, the guy/guys come to my school. They set a fire. Part of the school burns down during math class. We all go outside, but my friends and I go inside to get our backpacks. (I don't know why...) While we're inside, we see that outside, a guy is rounding up the whole grade. We go back outside and we have to do push-ups. (WTF?) I say I have to go to the bathroom, and a bunch of my friends and I go back inside. We see some guys patrolling the school, like guards. They have guns. I forget the next part, but we either took swords/spears/ancient weapons from our history teacher's room, or we somehow got some guns. We then managed to kill everyone in the building except one. The last guy finds up, and is about to hang us. Then the fire from earlier comes back, and we all get burnt and die. Or at least the guy, I forget if I died.

Yea, the ending wasn't too bad. But still kind of bad.

And oh yeah...I had this weird nightmare when I was 6 or something...A brontosaurus comes to my house and steals a book. I get trapped in my room.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The worst nightmares I have are those in which people I love die. I wake up feeling awful and have to check that everyone's okay. Then I feel guilty because there are people for whom that nightmare is a reality.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Any dreams that are terrifying enough to let me remember them in detail generally only last 5-10 minutes. Like another person on this thread, I can wake myself up in a dream. In the dream, I just close my eyes really tight. them open them slowfully yet forcefully. It actually opens my real eyes. It's kinda weird that I can control my body in a dream.

Although, if you actually know you're dreaming, it's cool. Basically, if I know I'm dreaming, I can control the dream. Let's say there's a cliff; I think "that's not a cliff, it's a slide" and it turns to a slide. I think you're dreams are controlled by thoughts, because every time I have a nightmare, it's when I fall asleep scared of something.

jjroxlu7.jpg