Jagex's best month in a year!

Atroxide

This month has been the BEST for jagex in a year, They didn't overdo it with loads of quests which have lame story lines, neither did they update anything which didn't need updated.

To start the month off they got 1 million members, gratz to them.

Next they came out with the achievement diaries. This will get really interesting when ever they come out with more cities, will be a big hit.

After that was the monster-graphics. KQ, and Metal dragons, great ones to do it over, KQ looked SO old.

And then perhaps the best update ever, they did alot of macro and realworld trading banning. I am happy that jagex actually did something. How ever this should be a daily thing happening.

The 1 quest came out this week was a quest following the Lunar quest, I am happy they didn't make a complete new one, they are always boring.

And then the last in-game update was Varrock and the museum. this was a great update. The city now looks really great and the museum allows us to be able to learn the history of runescape and see some interesting things. I stayed in varrock all day long checking it out and I completely love it, it really helps noobs know what city they are in, could draynor or ede be next?

Overall this month has been great updates that wont be "empty" in a month, its updates which I think will continue to have players like and wont be a "first day then never" thing.

Great job Jagex and I hope for more months like these.

sig.jpg

totally +1

Make it +2 pl0x

+3 the updates this week have been great as some hav been for high lelvels (dream mentor) and some have been for everybody (varrok graphic update)

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

You guys need to stop with the "+1" posts though, considered spam. I'm actually surprised Jagex broke away from the trend of 2 quests/month. :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

You guys need to stop with the "+1" posts though, considered spam. I'm actually surprised Jagex broke away from the trend of 2 quests/month. :-k

I am so happy about that also, It was really stupid with that many...

sig.jpg

I think they do a pretty good job every month to be fair, I think people are just over sensitive. :thumbsup:

Same here :P

But this year has already been a great year, with some awesome updates :)

New varrock = V.nice.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

Guest Lue_Dogs

a new skill would be nice, i was fine with what we got as well. but the barge still leaves open the possibility of archeology

I <3: the added touches to varrock like elsie, the cleaner and the guy from the museum who supplies rocks

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

Back on topic now:

Kudos to Jagex for finally turning out a month with decent updates that were well thought out! I think that they finally got it into their heads that the players of Runescape would rather see quality over quantity.

Hopefully this is the start of such behaviour. =D>

Crusher777

Crusher777.png

1) Deleted all posts which contained things of you misspelling.

2) Changed 'Jegax' into 'Jagex' to prevent further flame.

Next time, please spell Jagex right to prevent this type of things.

~Kill Life

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Yes, they've done a great month; infact, if you think about it, they haven't done any bad updates since the fremmy isles quest. This month, in my opinion, just stole the best month title away from March '06.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

1) Deleted all posts which contained things of you misspelling.

2) Changed 'Jegax' into 'Jagex' to prevent further flame.

Next time, please spell Jagex right to prevent this type of things.

~Kill Life

er I dont think you can tell someone to spell something a certain way lol...

Yes, they've done a great month; infact, if you think about it, they haven't done any bad updates since the fremmy isles quest. This month, in my opinion, just stole the best month title away from March '06.

Don't you mean April '06? I mean it just has to be, with our beloved Pest Control followed by Pure Essence the week after, there is no possible way to resist wanting to kill it!

-.- If there was a worst month ever, it had to be that one.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Only think I like is the diary... Oh well, we've had worse months.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.