Dissapointed in a Monster?

Stone69_Eyes

So far every boss monster

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 360's in the fighting cave

Perhaps the daganoth kings, I find them so weak.. O well, rex that is.

And Jogres, as I thought they were great seed droppers.. apperantly.. NOT..

List goes on and on and on..

Soloed KBD @ combat 88.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

You wouldnt be dissapointed with the high lvl monsters if they could heal..(or you couldnt) seriously though they have to be weak(ISH) or people would moan and probably rightly so. Btw i just finished DT this week, the bosses were rock hard for me especially the prayer drain one..maybe because i didnt use a guide :P .

Dark Beasts

I wanted to kick lots of jagex butt when I found their drops were garbage...they dont eve drop clues, lol.

Dark Beasts take the cake on this one. I havn't ever killed one because of their lame drops, plus I don't feel like getting a Mourner outfit.

Basically ya that has to be the winner there.

First task or 2 was fun and i must admit the fun for killing them wore off almost instantly, which shouldnt be the case as who gets 85 slayer and only kills a few abby demons and moves on with other skills???

Noone, exactly.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

One more vote for dark beasts. Huge disappointment for being the highest slayermonster. Keeping full mourner outfit +wasting prayerpots for those lousy drops? I quitted dark beasts after 2 tasks.. I can't imagine what jagex motivation for this useless slayercreature was ....

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I would like to hear your opinion again after you fight them without the appropriate prayer

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

men, i mean, last i heard, irl they dropped the nuke on Japan, crashed planes on buildings in the USA, told us the war on terrorism was about freedom and not oil in the middle east, invented half truths callled religions and so on...

I thought men would be more scarier in runescape. Maybe i'm too realistic and not gullible enough....?

If this post offended some people, then I really got my point across.

ohhhh if Zamorak is a man, then I take back eveything I said... just don't say Evil Dave is scary... unless you're 14 or under. Or 16 with fake Ids... anyway I made my point... men should be scarier in RS.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

men, i mean, last i heard, irl they dropped the nuke on Japan, crashed planes on buildings in the USA, told us the war on terrorism was about freedom and not oil in the middle east, invented half truths callled religions and so on...

I thought men would be more scarier in runescape. Maybe i'm too realistic and not gullible enough....?

ohhhh if Zamorak is a man, then I take back eveything I said... just don't say Evil Dave is scary... unless you're 14 or under. Or 16 with fake Ids... anyway I made my point... men should be scarier in RS.

LOL so true <3:

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

Who cares about IRL? And about the religions, why the hell do you care? Let people believe what they want to believe.

The quest bosses let me down. They are so easy to own.

hatewn1.png

I would like to hear your opinion again after you fight them without the appropriate prayer

Well, the thing is. I have certain hidden skills which allow me to use the appropriate prayer. Which, my prayer level always me to do. Considering I invested time and some money in building up its level. (65) So having the prayers and using them, allows me to say, those things are rubish. They aren't THAT strong.

Ofcourse, without guides, going in 'blindly' gets you killed instantly, because yes. They can rip health faster then any other monster. Faster then Jad actually. I outlasted 2 hybrids in guthans on my first, second, fourth and fifth trip ever there. I used verac and! was 15 levels lower. They said I! would be having a hard time there..

And for the big list:

Dark beasts (+1) after hearing all the stories, I laughed..

Elvarg (RSC level 45, 2 swordfish used)

Chaos elemental (3 friends, killed the thing.. what 8x on 1 trip?)

I was going to say steel dragons, but I have so much fun killing them and they are strong and have great drops. What was I possible thinking putting these on the list.

Tarn, from Tarns lair. I thought I was going to use at least 5 sharks for that fight. Turned out he did.. 4 damage all together. (blocked all the monsters in the room behind him :twisted: )

And ofcourse, some quest monster bosses. Although Huanted mine boss and Dream mentor boss got me big time. I like hard boss fights.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Dark Beasts

I wanted to kick lots of jagex butt when I found their drops were garbage...they dont eve drop clues, lol.

Dark Beasts take the cake on this one. I havn't ever killed one because of their lame drops, plus I don't feel like getting a Mourner outfit.

First task or 2 was fun and i must admit the fun for killing them wore off almost instantly, which shouldnt be the case as who gets 85 slayer and only kills a few abby demons and moves on with other skills???

Noone, exactly.

Looks like you got your wishes, Dark Beasts will drop 'Dark Bows' which will fire the new Dragon arrows. :wink:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Demons don't look as good as they used, they all look like part time monsters who have put on a bit of make up to look scary. The old ones looked better

Lots of quest bosses

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

Dark Beasts

Noone, exactly.

Looks like you got your wishes, Dark Beasts will drop 'Dark Bows' which will fire the new Dragon arrows. :wink:

Beat me to it. I found it coincidental that people were complaining about Dark Beasts, and then two days later, News that Dark beasts will now be dropping a bow that will be worth more then an Abby Whip (for a short amount of time at least).

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Dark Beasts

Noone, exactly.

Beat me to it. I found it coincidental that people were complaining about Dark Beasts, and then two days later, News that Dark beasts will now be dropping a bow that will be worth more then an Abby Whip (for a short amount of time at least).

ya i agree with those last 2 fellas,

Hey wait a minute... :XD: :lol:

But ya I am just hoping that they up the dark beast slayer task amounts to a decent amount to kill per task...as the max task is currently the same as steel dragons, a lowly 19.

AT LEAST, make with this new bow coming out assign as many dark beasts per task as iron dragons, or preferably more :-w

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

The Monkey Madness demon.

Oh and the Monkey Madness tunnel, not nearly as hard to survive as i was expecting. I think it's actually pretty hard to die down there unless you lose connection...

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Elvarg. People were always like, "Omg its so hard you need to be at least lvl 60!!!" Well, I got impatient at lvl 52 and went in with a full inventory of lobbies. Finished with like, 7 lobbies eaten :-s

Also the Desert Treasure bosses. Not near as hard as I thought they would be, though I did die on Kamil because he kept freezing me constantly and I couldn't do anything. Then I went back all nervous and ended up owning him with a few fire blasts \'

p2gq.jpg

That boss from contact... I wasn't using a guide, so I kinda had a hard time getting through the maze, then I read here on tip that the boss was incredibly hard, so got a bit scared. Then I went in, killed the melee and range guys, put on protect from magic and killed the boss, so easy it wasn't funny.

And ofcourse, some quest monster bosses. Although Huanted mine boss and Dream mentor boss got me big time. I like hard boss fights.

Argh, I was so lucky at the haunted mine. While I was doing it (again, no guide) I met someone who was doing it without a guide too, so we went together. Then we came in this room and there was a key, so went to pick it up, he was first. :ohnoes: The damage my new friend was getting was terrifying. He died, I picked up his stuff and waited for him to get back, he brought some sharks and we both killed the boss, but that was so scary!

best-guide-ever.jpg

I think that quest guides and bestiarys have to say things like "Bring sharks and Ppots" even on monsters that aren't that hard to beat because they don't want people going under-prepared and blaming them for not warning them.

OT: Elgarv is very disappointing, as is the legend monster

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog