Behind the Scenes June

darkjab

hmm loos like i could make som money out of these dragon arrows with my hunt level \' although ill just keep it with a dark bow.hopefully they make it look cool.

and finally their acknowledging players suggestion in the behind the scenes

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Bow - Abby Whip :wink:

The bow should end the 'Range is Underpowered' rants

Maybe the start of "magic is underpowered" rants? :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Sounds like we're gonna have an awesome month ahead of us.

You're gonna have to get makin' yourself some pies. :)

Nah i wont go dark beasts, i'll stay at fishing colony till 99 then i'll check the updates :).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

The dragon implings, for example, like to collect objects that have the word 'dragon' in their name, including the new dragon arrows and darts. Of course, they will require an impressive Hunter level of 83 to catch...

:x DAMN YOU, HUNTERS!!

Of course, to fire dragon arrows youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll need a new bow to shoot them fromÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ which brings us on nicely to the lvl 60 dark bow. This new bow, complete with its own special attack, will be available by killing dark beasts (lvl 90 Slayer target).

:x :x DAMN YOU, SLAYERS!!

I like how they made high Hunter and Slayer more useful, but personally I think they just added insult to injury with rangers <.<

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Finally an update to make ranged better, another slayer monster, and my school ends this month!! Gonna be a gooooooood month! :D

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

Who wants to vote on whether or not the bow will be nerfed after about a week or so of use? I bet the special will own in the wilderness, but sadly, it will be nerfed.

I'm rather impressed with this month. I've been waiting for a new hunter update. After hunting chinchompas from 63-80 I got quite bored. This will certainly force me to get the next few levels and try out whatever this new update is.

Bits and Pieces eh? I'm still disapointed we're not seeing a player graphical update. Every new quest that's released I see stunning NPC's with wicked good detial, and we still have the lame detail and shirt colors/styles we had 3+ years ago.

Witchs house expanded? Guess this means I finally have to finish the witch's house quest :)

The dragon implings, for example, like to collect objects that have the word 'dragon' in their name, including the new dragon arrows and darts. Of course, they will require an impressive Hunter level of 83 to catch...

:x DAMN YOU, HUNTERS!!

I take it you suggest that the IMPs give these new arrows? VICTORY SHALL BE MINE! Only 3 short levels to go baby! YEA!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Look for prayer pots and or super restores to raise in price.

Why's that?

Possible mass slaying on dark beasts in hope of getting dark bows when it is released. Do you think you can manage to kill mass amounts of dark beasts without prayer?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Look for prayer pots and or super restores to raise in price.

Why's that?

b/c its the best way to fight dark beasts. Their D is to high and they hit to hard to rely on guthans and if you try ranging they just mage you so either way it's more efficient to pray.

I hope Jagex up the Dark Beast assignment, they currently have a max of 20 or 30 ( i think 20).

I'll no life a spell when they come out, but I'd prefer to do them on assignment.

you know what you are talking about ::'

all "bow"(hehe) for axe man jack!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Best update they have had all year!

Now people who didn't stop at 85 slayer will be crying there eys out :twisted: .

That new bow will be the same price as wips where. hahahahah finnally some justice!!

good update jagex

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Now people who didn't stop at 85 slayer will be crying there eys out :twisted: .

That new bow will be the same price as wips where. hahahahah finnally some justice!!

good update jagex

Whips were 100 million b/c 2 people in the entire game had 85 slayer. That bow won't come near that price.

my guess is that JAGex knows that it will be an overpowering weapon, and they know that it would own pvp. My guess is they will either make it the speed of seercull, a nearly impossible drop, or have a defense requirement so no pures (yay)

I am looking foward to dragon arrows, and I cannot wait for the new hunter area Crop circles woot woot

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

And you thought people who stole bronze, iron and steel arrows were annoying... just you wait. :wall:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

And you thought people who stole bronze, iron and steel arrows were annoying... just you wait. :wall:

Ava's atractor

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

good update jagex

Whips were 100 million b/c 2 people in the entire game had 85 slayer. That bow won't come near that price.

Won't be very cheap though either. 90 is still pretty high, feel sorry for those who stopped at 85 lol. Plus you hardly have any inventory room because the dumb Mourner outfit.

One word....

YES!!!!!

However, I think it would be cooler if the Dark Bow was dropped unstrung, and thus required a high fletcher to put it together, thus making a good use for one of our high level trade skills.

STILL very happy though. Getting 90 Slayer for sure. :D

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON