Behind the Scenes June

darkjab

Just wondering, would getting 85-90 slayer on average take 4 weeks? :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we have an awesome month ahead of us, dragon arrows & darts and a new bow... Hmm... I suddenly have this urge to start training my ranged again :P

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

I don't really have much faith in the level 60 dark bow, it's probably going to be weaker than crystal bow (unless they want the expensive-to-use cbow to be ignored later)

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Dark Bow - Abby Whip :wink:

The bow should end the 'Range is Underpowered' rants

And maybe start the " why need 90 slayer " rant

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Finally i see Ranging Update.. or good ones

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

One word....

yes

However, I think it would be cooler if the Dark Bow was dropped unstrung, and thus required a high fletcher to put it together, thus making a good use for one of our high level trade skills.

STILL very happy though. Getting 90 Slayer for sure. :D

thats a good idea, maybe they can drop both unstrung (more common) and already strung (more rare)

daylen24000.png

daylen24000.png

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m glad they finally, after two years+ of Rs2, decided to listen to suggestions of players ->.>

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a good thing they raise the power of crossbows, we need to get a use for those things. Back in rsc, I always trained with crossbows, they werenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t underpowered back them, I luv crossbows xD

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s also a good thing they will add things for hunter, even though I feel itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not enough to complete the skill.

And they got a use for dark beasts finally, the new bow looks interesting, unless it *only* fires dragon arrows, then itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a waste of time, since for training thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s no need for dragon arrows, who are going to be utterly expensive anyway.

2480+ total

Best update they have had all year!

Now people who didn't stop at 85 slayer will be crying there eys out :twisted: .

That new bow will be the same price as wips where. hahahahah finnally some justice!!

good update jagex

Whips were 100 million b/c 2 people in the entire game had 85 slayer. That bow won't come near that price.

I agree, over 2650 people with the 90 slayer required =D>

Best update they have had all year!

Now people who didn't stop at 85 slayer will be crying there eys out :twisted: .

That new bow will be the same price as wips where. hahahahah finnally some justice!!

good update jagex

Whips were 100 million b/c 2 people in the entire game had 85 slayer. That bow won't come near that price.

I firmly believe that they will start at 5m each and quickly drop to 3m each where they will stay till all the 85 slayer get to 90

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Looks like a great month.

I'm not going to adjust my 85 slayer goal though, I really don't know what to expect from the new bow.

Furthermore Abyssal Demons are a better monster to train on after getting 85 slayer and I could always use a pie if I had the need to.

It's about time Canafis gets a graphic update IMO.

The buildings there look ugly :P.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Looks like Jagex is getting better at realizing what we want.

First there was a few months of "dissapointing" updates with a couple of good ones here and there but now it looks like they're taking a new approach on what they do and everyone seems pleased with it.

As for me...This looks like an awesome month even though I don't have 90 slayer or a Hunter level that's even close to 84 lol. But oh well, Dragon arrows and Dark bows will be really awesome and I can't wait for em to come out.

Allthough it would be interesting to see what else those "impings" drop...They did mention that there woud be more new "stuff"

But anyway sounds like a good month all together. The thing that most caught my attention was the Bits and Peices section. Sounds like a good idea and I think alot of people will like that.

By the way...I hope Dark Bows don't go for like 10m on opening day...And Dragon arrows costing 2.5k each. :wall:

Prices will be high though...Unfortunatly...*sigh*

2czeqeh.jpg

i dont realy think this dark bow will be that great realy.. quess it wil start out at like 5m and quickly go down to 850k-1m :boohoo: and the crystall bow would porbably totaly beat it (60 range vs 70 range and 50 agility..)

Put this in your signature if you like bagels

_wii.pngWII ftw!

i dont realy think this dark bow will be that great realy.. quess it wil start out at like 5m and quickly go down to 850k-1m :boohoo: and the crystall bow would porbably totaly beat it (60 range vs 70 range and 50 agility..)

A dragon scimmy takes a 60 attack to wield and Torag's twin hammers take a 70 attack and a 70 strength to wield... you see about 100 dragon scimms a day and maybe 1 pair of Torag's hammers. Thus meaning, dragon scimmy > Torag's hammers.

Just because something takes a higher level requirement to wield doesn't necessarily mean that it is better.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!